Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Only NTR after that is Hunter and the Mom in the latest update. Which you get 2 chances of stopping. So don't worry.

and if you DO feel the need to claw your eyes out. Just claw one out, i mean you got 2 anyway might keep one in reserve for a future update :cautious:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That maid looks like a relative given how closely she resembles the elder sister and aunt. Im curious if she actually is and of course if Hunter is behind hiring her there is plenty of reasons she could in fact be a relative of the family that they are not aware of.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
More like she is proof that MC was in to incest even before that, considering she was his crush.
Or maybe just a coincedence.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah about 2 to 2 and a half months between updates. If you can't wait that long play another game in the meantime or just tie a knot in your foreskin till it releases.

I suggest the first option for medical reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
I love ntr scenes of this game :LOL: however, why not with all the characters met? and why with the three main ones, did you stop before sex scenes? anyway, great job, Best Game Ever!!

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I just noticed that there is a futa/trans tag on this game. Is there a character that I am forgetting? Everyone I can think of is cis.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I have loved this game for a while now, i usually dont care too much about the writing in games tho i dont skip but this games writing is top draw.
My question is does this game have sound other then on title screen as the android ports are silent for me.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
it's pretty much silent. no slap or sucking sounds during sex scenes.
Thats the one thing i hope gets added into the game in the future, some sounds, some music, in cases like these i have to open youtube or something in the background to play some music.
Also the ahegao faces these characters make would go great with some moaning and sucking sounds.

Anyway the maid looks super cute i like her, but i gotta say she resembles the sister and aunt a bit too much, i wish she was a bit more distinguishable from them, maybe she could have been a blonde as well since we are lacking in blondes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graag and Valronn
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes