dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the NTR event was Ophelia related this time. did you see it yet? if you have, you're on chapter 6.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The relationships points really changes anything? i mean you can't even seen them :unsure:
If they are not high enough then you cant access certain scenes and content until you get them higher. You cant really miss content not being high enough though, you will just find its delayed till you do. Just playing the game and not spamming time skip option you will find within the first couple of chapters you will likely have more than enough going forward to never really care about the points again.

Reactions: Hordragg

centai

Mar 15, 2019
Another possible next title could be about an everyday housewife who finds a cursed idol of fertility in her crawl space and then has to sire one hundred children with her newly acquired penis to get her soul back. A title in which her son watches the futa protag play a game about a young man working hard to cock block his wrinkly as fuck granddad who's trying to shag the ladies of the house senseless. :sneaky:
Am I a man dreaming I'm a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming I'm a man?

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
If they are not high enough then you cant access certain scenes and content until you get them higher. You cant really miss content not being high enough though, you will just find its delayed till you do. Just playing the game and not spamming time skip option you will find within the first couple of chapters you will likely have more than enough going forward to never really care about the points again.
Yes that's exactly what i did! so that's why i never see a message that i don't have enough points to view a scene or something like that
Thanks!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

In chapter seven, Hunter hires a maid for the house. A maid that our MC recognizes as his crush from grade school. Coincidence?
And starting with chapter seven, I'm giving the $20 tier a bug testing perk. Before the official release, I'll upload a limited version of the new update as a test build. By limited, I mean only the new chapter will be worth playing. All of the old content will be highly compressed and intentionally kneecapped to reduce the chance of a test build leaking.

again, i wont be leaking the images. though it's just images of the new maid.

Reactions: Ghostly and D Dog

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
is there supposed to be donut + hotdog action with the family member? most was just oral and fingering (curious incase i placed the patch wrong? i assumed it went into the power vaccum --> game folder right?)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there doesn't need to be a walkthrough. IF you make the wrong choice, you are taken back to the choice. then you just make the right choice and proceed with the story. there is no routes in this game, just progress through the chapters.

edit: i'd like to add, if you play with NTR off, there are no choices at all. just a straight shot.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
now when you say.. it's a "trap", you mean?

joking aside, i really don't think she is there to betray MC. rather, hunter will use her as leverage to try and beat MC.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I see it differently.
I think after last burn Hunter understood that he need assistance. Keeping eye on MC and other family members, distracting them. Cockblocking MC in revenge (my prediction, that will happen). Otherwise there is no logic to add new character who randomly walking around the house.

Reactions: dartred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah i can see that. while hunter does his thing, she distracts MC or when MC attempts, she blocks.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes