Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there actually more to these bad endings than not picking the correct choice leading to a small scene with Hunter and then getting kicked back to make the right choice?
Depends. Technically no, but from what I gathered they do range from funny to hilarious and are worth seeking out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where do i go to get power vacuum banners for my sig?
Some are linked in the OP.

Reactions: eskort

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
they are small right now because you are on an early chapter.

hunter can fuck your sister's best friend, your aunt, your mom's best friend.

hunter almost fucks Brenna and Ophelia.

some choices are actually you being outsmarted. he drugged a drink, he TELLS you he drugged the drinks. he then tells you, you can choose which one you drink and which one you will have him drink. he gives you a hint to which one is drugged. i wont spoil the answer.

edit: not to double post, but where do i go to get power vacuum banners for my sig?
I made this

https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-v0-6-final-what-why-games.36240/post-4059495

And u can find more in the op I think.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i did see that one, but i'll be honest. it looks too gruesome. it gives me the image of "if she was a virgin and his dick was a cheese grater".

Last edited:

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Hey Dev! please make a game in the artstyle of the pc game that the mother plays. Personally prefer it not the be futa, but even if it is. please consider it

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
And so it begins.
Another possible next title could be about an everyday housewife who finds a cursed idol of fertility in her crawl space and then has to sire one hundred children with her newly acquired penis to get her soul back. A title in which her son watches the futa protag play a game about a young man working hard to cock block his wrinkly as fuck granddad who's trying to shag the ladies of the house senseless. :sneaky:
Hey Dev! please make a game in the artstyle of the pc game that the mother plays. Personally prefer it not the be futa, but even if it is. please consider it
We wants it, we needs it. Must have the 'Unfinished Monkey Business'.

tl;dr petitioning for more Tony Danza
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
*crying knowing how many times i need to say this shit*

There is no futa with actual character. Characters playing a game where there is a futa. NTR is straight and avoidable.

Don't know what are you saying but there is only 6 chapters for now. Don't know what this "level 11".

In the walktrough they talk about level 11. But anyway. Thx for the reply

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's pretty rude to come into a topic and ask for something when you haven't put in minimal effort yourself.

if you just looked 1 page back, you'd have your answer.

i always use the search bar or look at the last few pages, before i ask questions.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes