Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
I am at the end of chapter 6, but in wth there is level 11. Is there more after level 6. Not able to contineu

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
i noticed the futa tag? how much futa is in this?..... i only like NTR when its a futa doing it
*crying knowing how many times i need to say this shit*

There is no futa with actual character. Characters playing a game where there is a futa. NTR is straight and avoidable.

I am at the end of chapter 6, but in wth there is level 11. Is there more after level 6. Not able to contineu
Don't know what are you saying but there is only 6 chapters for now. Don't know what this "level 11".

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
i noticed the futa tag? how much futa is in this?..... i only like NTR when its a futa doing it
Two of the characters play a game that has futa in it. There is no futa in the actual game. But if you enjoy humor and comedy, you'll enjoy this game (even if it's an old ugly bastard doing it).
There's only six chapters for now (hence the v0.6 version). There should be a new chapter in about two months.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Don't know how I've avoided it for so long but I'm finally trying this and... Is there a story line related reason why Hunter looks like a New Jersey Freddy Kruger after retiring to Florida?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Don't know how I've avoided it for so long but I'm finally trying this and... Is there a story line related reason why Hunter looks like a New Jersey Freddy Kruger after retiring to Florida?
I don't think so, just for the laughs

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Another perspective is that players who don't want to view certain types of content can decide to avoid or - as you say - read more carefully to determine if the genre(s) of disinterest are presented in manners which are acceptable to their tastes.

I suspect that adding a weight to any given tag would be difficult to implement equally across all games, that higher weighted items could overshadow potentially significant impacts of lesser-used genres in any given game, etc. The current system at least provides a starting point for evaluation from pro/con perspectives.
Not sure that really would work and for sure is more work, but maybe split tags in two sections, one for main content and fetishes of a game and one for minor content, that is more a warning of things you will run into but do not have a major impact on the game or story? If known this may also contain future content if it concern the more contentious tags.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I really enjoy the progression, watching the MC get stacked over time. The MC 's penis growth is funny. I enjoy the banter between the characters. It really put a big smile on my face when Eva was getting a beat down. Reminds me the first time having sex at home. Cervix bumping is fun.

Reactions: JjJ5

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not sure that really would work and for sure is more work, but maybe split tags in two sections, one for main content and fetishes of a game and one for minor content, that is more a warning of things you will run into but do not have a major impact on the game or story? If known this may also contain future content if it concern the more contentious tags.
There recently have been two feature requests regarding the weighting of tags which's discussion threads (#1, #2) might be of interest to you. That being said, I do agree with fried_ that it's far from easy to come up with something better, implement it the right way and afterwards get everyone to use it correctly. After all, it's the dreaded end user that's making life so difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: fried and DA22

Wilko

Jun 4, 2017
Good game so far, I'm liking the Hunter stuff more than I thought I would. Given the relativity infrequently of Hunter scenes so far and expecting that to continue, I think having the next game from Hunters perspective would be a good idea. Where you can drug up and wreck those family members and convert them into a bimbo pregnant harem while the other character fails to stop you and eventually gets turned into a female due to huge amounts of estrogen and wrecked too.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Good game so far, I'm liking the Hunter stuff more than I thought I would. Given the relativity infrequently of Hunter scenes so far and expecting that to continue, I think having the next game from Hunters perspective would be a good idea. Where you can drug up and wreck those family members and convert them into a bimbo pregnant harem while the other character fails to stop you and eventually gets turned into a female due to huge amounts of estrogen and wrecked too.
If you play your cards right (or in this case wrong) Hunter does get ample sexy time (up until the end of v0.5 at least):
Hunter has fucked the girls a lot of times. If you fucked up. Canonically, he has never touched the girls
Another possible next title could be about an everyday housewife who finds a cursed idol of fertility in her crawl space and then has to sire one hundred children with her newly acquired penis to get her soul back. A title in which her son watches the futa protag play a game about a young man working hard to cock block his wrinkly as fuck granddad who's trying to shag the ladies of the house senseless. :sneaky:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Only part way into the second chapter but this is another one where IMO it'd be more enjoyable if there was an actual competition between the MC and Hunter, I know it'd be more complicated but things but there'd be more agency in preventing him from "winning".

Reactions: Fessups

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that does happen, in the bad ends. it shows you just how urgent it is to beat hunter at his game.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
that does happen, in the bad ends. it shows you just how urgent it is to beat hunter at his game.
Is there actually more to these bad endings than not picking the correct choice leading to a small scene with Hunter and then getting kicked back to make the right choice?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
they are small right now because you are on an early chapter.

hunter can fuck your sister's best friend, your aunt, your mom's best friend.

hunter almost fucks Brenna and Ophelia.

some choices are actually you being outsmarted. he drugged a drink, he TELLS you he drugged the drinks. he then tells you, you can choose which one you drink and which one you will have him drink. he gives you a hint to which one is drugged. i wont spoil the answer.

edit: not to double post, but where do i go to get power vacuum banners for my sig?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes