Scross

Sep 25, 2017
i cant pass to part 4 how can i do it? i tried everything

I'm stuck at the end of 0.3, even if i skip a day with the hourglass the new chapter won't trigger.
did u find the solution

I'm stuck at the end of 0.3, even if i skip a day with the hourglass the new chapter won't trigger.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
i cant pass to part 4 how can i do it? i tried everything

did u find the solution

If you are playing on PC upload your save and someone can see what's the hang up.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Just to add even with NTR ON you can avoid it, I play with NTR ON not because i like it but a bit of challenge makes the game more fun :cool:
In this game the NTR is not a challenge because when u go for the NTR u obtain game over instant and must restart so is not too annoying like in other games haha :p

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the one time i think i could call it a challenge, is in the Ophelia NTR scene.

there are 3 choices, 1 being the obvious fake one "saying hunter took the w/e". the one that i had to think for a second was between Ophelia and Brenna. after thinking it was pretty obvious which one would piss off Catherine.

the choices aren't really there to challenge you, but rather justify a way that MC lost.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
This might have been asked before, but I am curious if anyone here knows which models are used for Brenna and Eva. I feel like I have seen them somewhere before, but they also seem unique in a way. Either way, I like them.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i dont know Daz models by name, but i THINK brenna i've seen brenna's in many games. if it's the model i'm thinking. Eva though, i dont think i can put a model to it. same with Ophelia.

Catherine though, i know i seen that model one other time and i can't remember the game. she is a VERY religious girl and that's all i remember. She smiled really creepily too.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
i might be blind but where are the "futas" at since its in the tags?
Like SuddenReal said, as the content is part of the game the relevant tag needs to be applied.

This may be a good time to realize that the current tagging system in no way, shape or form does indicate how heavily the content is featured or if it's avoidable or not. In other words: searching content by tags without reading the information in the OP and avoiding possibly doing a search on the thread to see if it is indeed worth ones while will quickly lead to disappointment. There are for instance games being tagged for a single render among thousands (MidLife Crisis: gay) or a bonus render unrelated to the actual content (Reincarnotica: incest). Or in this case people playing futa/trans games inside the actual game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Like SuddenReal said, as the content is part of the game the relevant tag needs to be applied.

This may be a good time to realize that the current tagging system in no way, shape or form does indicate how heavily the content is featured or if it's avoidable or not. In other words: searching content by tags without reading the information in the OP and avoiding possibly doing a search on the thread to see if it is indeed worth ones while will quickly lead to disappointment. There are for instance games being tagged for a single render among thousands (MidLife Crisis: gay) or a bonus render unrelated to the actual content (Reincarnotica: incest). Or in this case people playing futa/trans games inside the actual game.
Another perspective is that players who don't want to view certain types of content can decide to avoid or - as you say - read more carefully to determine if the genre(s) of disinterest are presented in manners which are acceptable to their tastes.

I suspect that adding a weight to any given tag would be difficult to implement equally across all games, that higher weighted items could overshadow potentially significant impacts of lesser-used genres in any given game, etc. The current system at least provides a starting point for evaluation from pro/con perspectives.

Reactions: Hordragg

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Catherine though, i know i seen that model one other time and i can't remember the game. she is a VERY religious girl and that's all i remember. She smiled really creepily too.
I don't think it's the exact same model, but she does indeed have an uncanny resemblance to the religious girl from the comics of NLT Media (who has a cameo in Visiting Aunt Sara and My Summer with Mom & Sis).

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019

I found the content, and its thoroughly enjoyable, thanks tho :)

Reactions: Hordragg and fried

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's where i saw her! the NLT comics / summer with mom and sis. you can see how i can mistake the two =p

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
that's where i saw her! the NLT comics / summer with mom and sis. you can see how i can mistake the two =p
You're not the only one. From the moment I saw Catherin and her conservative religiousness, I was thinking "obvious reference... not so obvious?"

Still, I'm glad she's smarter than the NLT original.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes