jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I have a doubt about this NTR option, if I disable it, it will be like a game without NTR, because it will cease to exist in the game or will it just not show the scenes? As with the game Bones' Tales: The Manor, you have the option to disable the bestiality, but when you disable it, the bestiality still happens, just check Vera, only the scenes are not shown, so there is no point in deactivating it!
NTR only happens if you make a bad choice. If the NTR is on you see the scene and the game ends and takes you back to the choice again so you can make the "right" choice. If the NTR is off you don't even get the chance to make a bad choice, the option is unavailable. That being said as someone who is not a huge fan of NTR, this game does it really well and those scenes are some of the funniest in the game so you may want to give it a chance. You can always turn it off later

Oct 7, 2020
I have a doubt about this NTR option, if I disable it, it will be like a game without NTR, because it will cease to exist in the game or will it just not show the scenes? As with the game Bones' Tales: The Manor, you have the option to disable the bestiality, but when you disable it, the bestiality still happens, just check Vera, only the scenes are not shown, so there is no point in deactivating it!
:FacePalm: If you read:

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.

Then you would know. LOL Enjoy the game its a goodie.

Reactions: kynn88

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the ntr discussion here is kind of silly, yeah ntr is not really the focus of the game, but it's part of it. I don't really like ntr but it's normal for people to ask for more of a fetish that is already present in the game. In my case I just turn it off and I really don't bother with the rest. If the dev decides to add a bunch of ntr scenes it won't affect me. This whole discussion would make sense if the game didn't have any ntr and people were asking the dev to add it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i wish more people could see things your way. dont let other people's wants and fetishes effect you.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The framework of the game has been established and WWG is likely to stick to it. That means NTR scenes in each update. The main three girls are probably going to get fucked by Hunter at some point in those scenes. Expecting that to change at this point is kinda weird imo.

Reactions: MrJ and dartred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
try What? Why? Games

havent seen him post in a long time, but he may be lurking. also his discord would be the best place, but you have to be a patreon to be in it. so i guess try here first.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
This has probably been answered several times by now but I don't have the time or inclination to go through the last 20 pages of posts.
Is there any idea when the next update will be?
And since I'm pretty sure I have seen the dev on here before, I'm not looking to pressure or anything. Believe me, I know how crazy and messed up the last several months have been.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This has probably been answered several times by now but I don't have the time or inclination to go through the last 20 pages of posts.
Is there any idea when the next update will be?
And since I'm pretty sure I have seen the dev on here before, I'm not looking to pressure or anything. Believe me, I know how crazy and messed up the last several months have been.
Sometime next month last i heard

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
SPOILERS PROBABLY

I don't know how to feel about this game. I like the models and the storiees okay, but I feel cock teased throughout most of it.

And the old man is literally the most disgusting NTR rival I've seen in these types and i regret eeryday knowing that I know what he looks like and I resent the creator for making me see him with my own two eyes.

That's not the reason I don't know how to feel though it's mainly the family, that little sister is insane and unstable, the older sister has anger issues and also insane, that scene with the cousin blowjob was unnerving, and the mother just makes me feel uncomfortable for my boy Jack (I name all my MC charcacters Jack)

So yeah most of the time in these games the MC is a degenerate and somewhat of a creep but I feel that the rest of the family are the degenerates. I feel like this should be an escape story of me trying to get my boy Jack out of there cause honestly Jack I just don't think it's worth it man I keep getting the feeling of just wanting to get my boy out of there.

Also even before he broke his dick and after it was healed there are some scenes where his dick has a sharp angle and uh it makes me cringe so maybe work on that dick so it has more of rounded curve than a sharp angle.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
SPOILERS PROBABLY

I don't know how to feel about this game. I like the models and the storiees okay, but I feel cock teased throughout most of it.

And the old man is literally the most disgusting NTR rival I've seen in these types and i regret eeryday knowing that I know what he looks like and I resent the creator for making me see him with my own two eyes.

That's not the reason I don't know how to feel though it's mainly the family, that little sister is insane and unstable, the older sister has anger issues and also insane, that scene with the cousin blowjob was unnerving, and the mother just makes me feel uncomfortable for my boy Jack (I name all my MC charcacters Jack)

So yeah most of the time in these games the MC is a degenerate and somewhat of a creep but I feel that the rest of the family are the degenerates. I feel like this should be an escape story of me trying to get my boy Jack out of there cause honestly Jack I just don't think it's worth it man I keep getting the feeling of just wanting to get my boy out of there.

Also even before he broke his dick and after it was healed there are some scenes where his dick has a sharp angle and uh it makes me cringe so maybe work on that dick so it has more of rounded curve than a sharp angle.
The whole thing is the mcs fever dream

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I hope WWG stays the course with his game and doesn't change anything. I also hope he doesn't go too crazy adding more LI before going all the way with the main girls (the ones in the house)

• Angry
Reactions: JjJ5 and Plissken58
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes