Oct 7, 2020
Yeah Mallory and Eva. Ophelia, Brenna, Catherine, and Lucia need to get fucked by the mc first unless you want to start hearing constant complaints about blue balling because you know it will happen and yes i know the mc fucked Mallory and Eva as well as Aliza
The one thing to remember with Hunter is he doesnt get Rape scenes, its NTR bad endings so humour based or not i think they are all ones with consent. Eve is a slut who takes on anyone but of course hes too much for her and she never comes back leaving the story for good hence bad ending. Mallory did it as a revenge against Azela angle as he said it would piss her off no end but of course when she sees this she finds it hilarious and the MC dies falling down the stairs to get away and Azela was blind drunk and vulnerable to finally for first time really getting attention and affection from her father (naturally on seeing this the MC accidentally suicides again causing bad ending).

Till were at a feasible avenue where the others would give consent after all the drugs and corruption then we wont get a full sex scene with any of the family, MC progress or not. Brenna was bursting with Lust so of course Gramps took advantage as MC didnt follow instead but was NOT into idea of being penetrated hence the scene ended there, The mom scene ended of course with Catherine killing everyone in sight in a holy baptism of fire, she herself was completely out of her mind in her scene so there was no penetration for her in that one either. The Dev likes to keep things grounded in humour and anything beyond too far fetched to be taken seriously means the game would take a very dark turn from its roots so it teases NTR fans, builds a story around stopping it but will never go full on Hunter rapes the girls i dont think... hes managed to avoid that so far and its no coincidence im sure that this is the case. They are bad endings, not canon ones, that is all they were intended to be (unless they flashbacks provide us with a very dark prologue to current events but we shall see next month after the update lands).
No man, he raped Eva... Eva's only had 4 sexual partners. Being open about her sex life, that doesnt make her a slut. Hunter drugged her and he drugged Ophelia, Catherine, and pretty much fed a bottle to Aliza. Hes a fuckin skinner

Oct 7, 2020
Yeah Mallory and Eva. Ophelia, Brenna, Catherine, and Lucia need to get fucked by the mc first unless you want to start hearing constant complaints about blue balling because you know it will happen and yes i know the mc fucked Mallory and Eva as well as Aliza
[SPOILER[/SPOILER] Does the MC bag Aliza in the new Chapter? Cause he only gives and recieves head prior

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2020
You think Hunter is getting blue balls? For real? The mans a godamn pussy whisper and he uses horrible, dastardly ways to find those means. The nights where his plans are foiled, possible blue balls. But, you think he just staying home and not going out to keep his Dr. Huxtable charm limbre and ready. The dudes pulling bitches every night prolly.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You think Hunter is getting blue balls? For real? The mans a godamn pussy whisper and he uses horrible, dastardly ways to find those means. The nights where his plans are foiled, possible blue balls. But, you think he just staying home and not going out to keep his Dr. Huxtable charm limbre and ready. The dudes pulling bitches every night prolly.
Was taliking about mc/player

• Angry
Reactions: Plissken58

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just checked. no new teasers yet.

no idea how it's gonna go now. it was consistently 1 week +1 day.

up in the air if he is skipping the week and will resume next week or is only releasing one last teaser before release and it'll be late this month, early next.

Reactions: JjJ5

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i'm thinking of a mix between last 2 post ^

i'm not expecting anything until late in the month or early next month. since he said it'll probably be released early next month. he'll probably throw in the teaser he said is still coming.

what i dont remember is if he said teaser or teasers with an S.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Soo... based on the various teasers, who thinks/hopes the next update will feature the first full on BJ from Ophelia, sex with penetration with Brenna, maybe even with Aliza and possibly a repeat performance with Mallory?

Don't get me wrong this is in no way me trying to indicate that I think things are going too slow or some such rubbish, I'm just genuinely curious as to what people think might/hope will happen when we see the next chapter come December.

Personally while I hope for all of the above I'm just really looking forward to chapter 7 as a whole because of the superb writing and humor combined with all that excellent render work that in my eyes makes Power Vacuum nigh on perfect.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Soo... based on the various teasers, who thinks/hopes the next update will feature the first full on BJ from Ophelia, sex with penetration with Brenna, maybe even with Aliza and possibly a repeat performance with Mallory?

Don't get me wrong this is in no way me trying to indicate that I think things are going too slow or some such rubbish, I'm just genuinely curious as to what people think might/hope will happen when we see the next chapter come December.

Personally while I hope for all of the above I'm just really looking forward to chapter 7 as a whole because of the superb writing and humor combined with all that excellent render work that in my eyes makes Power Vacuum nigh on perfect.
Well if you want my bets.

1. Brenna. Yep, me and others thinking that we will get full sex scene with Brenna.
2. Ophelia. Bj? Maybe. But i mostly betting on breast feeding.
3. Aliza. I don't think we will get sex with penetration with her. Fingering, cuni, 69 perhaps, but not full sex.
4. Amber and Catherine. Still doubt we will get much in this update.
5. Lucia. Hm. Can't predict with her to be honest.

6. And my personal bet. Hunter's son - Drew - will be trans.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
december 8-13th was his estimation. could be later since he delayed it to that date. lets hope he gets it all worked out.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Well if you want my bets.

1. Brenna. Yep, me and others thinking that we will get full sex scene with Brenna.
2. Ophelia. Bj? Maybe. But i mostly betting on breast feeding.
3. Aliza. I don't think we will get sex with penetration with her. Fingering, cuni, 69 perhaps, but not full sex.
4. Amber and Catherine. Still doubt we will get much in this update.
5. Lucia. Hm. Can't predict with her to be honest.

6. And my personal bet. Hunter's son - Drew - will be trans.
Yeah the Brenna one looks like a sure thing, as for me thinking BJ with Ophelia, I base that on this particular teaser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keeping my fingers crossed for 69 with Aliza (y) and just general lewd goodness with Lucia, as for Amber weeell, there is that one teaser with her face all ahegao like and MC behind her so that's promising :giggle:

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I have a doubt about this NTR option, if I disable it, it will be like a game without NTR, because it will cease to exist in the game or will it just not show the scenes? As with the game Bones' Tales: The Manor, you have the option to disable the bestiality, but when you disable it, the bestiality still happens, just check Vera, only the scenes are not shown, so there is no point in deactivating it!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have a doubt about this NTR option, if I disable it, it will be like a game without NTR, because it will cease to exist in the game or will it just not show the scenes? As with the game Bones' Tales: The Manor, you have the option to disable the bestiality, but when you disable it, the bestiality still happens, just check Vera, only the scenes are not shown, so there is no point in deactivating it!
NTR in this game is not canon. The NTR it's there as a bad ending. If you disable it you won't miss anything.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes