punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
i'm used incest as the example because this game has it. why would i use a fetish that isn't used?

i never said that you said you hated NTR. you're upset that people are asking for it. nowhere about you hating NTR.
so why is it a problem to ask for more? just asking for more, not demanding more.
Stop trying to make this game about Hunter let the dev focus on the mc and the LI. For gods sake he had to delay the update because he was unhappy with the writing leave him alone and stop being greedy.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no one said to make this game about hunter, find the post that said that. you're seeing and twisting it into what you perceive just because you hate it. ntr bad ends are already there. we are just asking for less teasing. even then, no one is demanding him for it. we are just asking.

you saying he's unhappy with the writing along with your post makes it sound like you're saying the NTR/Hunter is what caused it.

Reactions: Osha69

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
no one said to make this game about hunter, find the post that said that. you're seeing and twisting it into what you perceive just because you hate it. ntr bad ends are already there. we are just asking for less teasing. even then, no one is demanding him for it. we are just asking.

you saying he's unhappy with the writing along with your post makes it sound like you're saying the NTR/Hunter is what caused it.
There you go saying i hate it again:FacePalm: I'm saying he should focus on what make him unhappy about the writing not worrying about adding more ntr. Those "complaints" in the discord sure sound like they want Hunter pushed to the forefront and you didn't even stop there you just had to put in general chat to just to be sure WWG saw it huh? Asking over and over and over again:FacePalm:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I like the NTR, usually not a fan of it but it brings a different take to the game.
I like it too because i like screwing over Hunter what i don't want is for the dev to spend time rendering full sex scenes between Hunter and the LI when it could be spent on sex between the mc and the LI. I mean once the game is finished WWG could add bonus scenes if he wants.

Reactions: Minos187113

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I like it too because i like screwing over Hunter what i don't want is for the dev to spend time rendering full sex scenes between Hunter and the LI when it could be spent on sex between the mc and the LI. I mean once the game is finished WWG could add bonus scenes if he wants.
he's been rendering and animating full NTR scenes since version 2

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I honestly don't care much. Last chapter there was only one Hunter event.
And something tells me there will be one in 7th chapter too.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
he's been rendering and animating full NTR scenes since version 2
Yeah Mallory and Eva. Ophelia, Brenna, Catherine, and Lucia need to get fucked by the mc first unless you want to start hearing constant complaints about blue balling because you know it will happen and yes i know the mc fucked Mallory and Eva as well as Aliza

• Angry
Reactions: Plissken58

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah Mallory and Eva. Ophelia, Brenna, Catherine, and Lucia need to get fucked by the mc first unless you want to start hearing constant complaints about blue balling because you know it will happen and yes i know the mc fucked Mallory and Eva as well as Aliza
I personally don't give a shit and WWG shouldn't either.

Edit: I'll clarify a bit here. Good storytellers have a story the want to tell and they know how it's going to end and it's clear WWG has a definite story he wants to tell and he should stick to what he's been doing because it's working.
You start fucking around with what you want to do or don't even have a really story to begin with then you end up with something like these games that haven't had an update in a year because the dev has no idea what to do next or they get pissed because they feel like they can't do what they want

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
If you came to this game for a spank you came to the wrong place buddy, we are all here for the lulz

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I personally don't give a shit and WWG shouldn't either.

Edit: I'll clarify a bit here. Good storytellers have a story the want to tell and they know how it's going to end and it's clear WWG has a definite story he wants to tell and he should stick to what he's been doing because it's working.
You start fucking around with what you want to do or don't even have a really story to begin with then you end up with something like these games that haven't had an update in a year because the dev has no idea what to do next or they get pissed because they feel like they can't do what they want
Exactly he should make the game he wants rather than be constantly asked to deviate from his original idea because there's not enough of this kink or too much of that kink.

• Angry

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Ehh, I would like full sex scenes with Hunter though. Its blue balling both ways.

Reactions: MrJ

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Ehh, I would like full sex scenes with Hunter though. Its blue balling both ways.
It's not blue balling for the ntr supporters though they get what they want I mean if he can say do both a full sex scene with Brenna and the mc as well as a bad end with Hunter sure but what if he can only do one for a specific update? or several updates which should get priority?

• Angry
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes