jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
i think they mean with a main girl.
yeah but Stirling hasn't had vaginal sex with them either (except for 2 seconds with Brenna) The game has set up a very consistent pattern and how far Hunter gets has pretty much paralleling how far Sterling gets. If anything because Hunter doesn't give a shit about anything except getting his dick wet he generally gets a bit further and his scenes are "dirtier" have more of a corruption feel. It's has been a pretty great framework as far as I'm concerned with the NTR being like 10-15% of the update but with more of a corruption feel while the majority of the update is focused on Sterling and his "romance" of the girls. I think fucking with that framework in anyway would be a mistake.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
i think they mean with a main girl.
While there's no P in V penetration because the whole thing ends up being a case of coitus interruptus followed by an overdose of literal flaming heartburn, I'm pretty sure Ophelia qualifies as a "main girl" :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's been a while, but if he talked about a cat. yes, that was the end of this update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope that in the next version, Mr. hunter will have full sex time. In previous versions, I can feel that Mr. hunter's inner feelings are broken down.:LOL::LUL:
Just one step short! Are you serious?:FacePalm:
The NTR is just comedy bad ends not a full route, he isn't going to get more than already is.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
he never said that hunter wont have sex with the girls. he never said he will either. what he DID say was that this update will have more Hunter content.

Reactions: MrJ

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it probably is. i'm just saying how WWG said it. dont want to twist it in either direction.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
from his patreon

"The update was originally scheduled for around the 8th-13th of November. The new date will be the same but in December"

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
it's been a while, but if he talked about a cat. yes, that was the end of this update.
So the last event of Brenna was the hotel scene with her and Eva where the MC and Brenna almost had sex. After completing all the other events, the MC talks with Hunter and asks if he had a son and all.Is that the end of this chapter?

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
So the last event of Brenna was the hotel scene with her and Eva where the MC and Brenna almost had sex. After completing all the other events, the MC talks with Hunter and asks if he had a son and all.Is that the end of this chapter?
Yes.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The one thing to remember with Hunter is he doesnt get Rape scenes, its NTR bad endings so humour based or not i think they are all ones with consent. Eve is a slut who takes on anyone but of course hes too much for her and she never comes back leaving the story for good hence bad ending. Mallory did it as a revenge against Azela angle as he said it would piss her off no end but of course when she sees this she finds it hilarious and the MC dies falling down the stairs to get away and Azela was blind drunk and vulnerable to finally for first time really getting attention and affection from her father (naturally on seeing this the MC accidentally suicides again causing bad ending).

Till were at a feasible avenue where the others would give consent after all the drugs and corruption then we wont get a full sex scene with any of the family, MC progress or not. Brenna was bursting with Lust so of course Gramps took advantage as MC didnt follow instead but was NOT into idea of being penetrated hence the scene ended there, The mom scene ended of course with Catherine killing everyone in sight in a holy baptism of fire, she herself was completely out of her mind in her scene so there was no penetration for her in that one either. The Dev likes to keep things grounded in humour and anything beyond too far fetched to be taken seriously means the game would take a very dark turn from its roots so it teases NTR fans, builds a story around stopping it but will never go full on Hunter rapes the girls i dont think... hes managed to avoid that so far and its no coincidence im sure that this is the case. They are bad endings, not canon ones, that is all they were intended to be (unless they flashbacks provide us with a very dark prologue to current events but we shall see next month after the update lands).

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes