fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
I apologise for my poor english in any case.
Yeah, we felt absolutely no excitement after 1 long and boring chapter.
But only our own thoughts.
We totally respect that some did enjoy this game on their side.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this game has a LOT of hot situations and a story that's familiar, but spun in a very unique way. ideas? you are saying this game doesn't have ideas? that game has had such unique ideas, that i've never seen done before.

and i'm starting to think it's a language barrier thing. the jokes and sarcasm of the characters might not hit you as well.

if you're really sorry, can you remove your 1 star review? it's not a real review. it's just a complaint. a complaint can be a review, if you took the effort to talk about how or what you didn't like something. you only played 1 chapter and it's not a fair amount of content to judge the whole game on.

Reactions: hoobastank404

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Some games are different here on F95, like "light of my life" or "gates motel" and some other big success high ratings.
Try maybe "light of my Life" and you'll see great story, awesome renders but not much sex.
The light of my life is great game. But it uses one move, that i considered cheap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In this game incest is serious and not soo easy to archieve. Yes, it can be slow build but at least its trying to be real in that aspect. So yes, in first chapter there won't be excitement you are looking for. But its definetly will be later.
And yes, first chapters grindy and can be long. But its worth it. Maybe you right and it's not for you. But i still think you didn't try enough. I mean, there is skip button for repeated events. Do that and you will ger scores pretty quickly. The last score check is in 4th chapter and after its just story events.

Reactions: fgth90

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
The light of my life is great game. But it uses one move, that i considered cheap.

In this game incest is serious and not soo easy to archieve. Yes, it can be slow build but at least its trying to be real in that aspect. So yes, in first chapter there won't be excitement you are looking for. But its definetly will be later.
And yes, first chapters grindy and can be long. But its worth it. Maybe you right and it's not for you. But i still think you didn't try enough. I mean, there is skip button for repeated events. Do that and you will ger scores pretty quickly. The last score check is in 4th chapter and after its just story events.
Maybe I'll give 2nd chance to see if it gets better.

I didn't see how to delete my rating.
I can modify it, but delete? How?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not to derail the topic to much, but i saw talk of light of my life. i just CAN'T with those models XD. so i'm mexican and those models look like "cholas". gangster type girls that blew up in the 90s to early 2000s. you just don't see them anymore these days. they look REALLY dirty. the models also do look kinda ugly aside from that >.<. that's just judging from the preview pictures.

i dont know how to delete reviews. i haven't written one before. i think it's long overdue that i've written one. i'm not good with structure and putting my thoughts on paper, the same way i think it.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I can modify it, but delete? How?
You can't. Now you need to play this game right to the end.
I'm joking. Do whatever you want. You can report it and mods propably delete it. You can play the game and write a new one whatever score you think it deserves.

i just CAN'T with those models
You can get used to it. I did. But the story is more tragedy.
And waiting is long. Veeery long.

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
not to derail the topic to much, but i saw talk of light of my life. i just CAN'T with those models XD. so i'm mexican and those models look like "cholas". gangster type girls that blew up in the 90s to early 2000s. you just don't see them anymore these days. they look REALLY dirty. the models also do look kinda ugly aside from that >.<. that's just judging from the preview pictures.

i dont know how to delete reviews. i haven't written one before. i think it's long overdue that i've written one. i'm not good with structure and putting my thoughts on paper, the same way i think it.
Sure thing bro.
We're all different regarding stories or models' rendering. We found the both girls very exciting in Light of my Life.
The "dirty" aspect is one of the things that we find spicy on our side.
Or innovant ideas or situations.

I will try to be patient and go further in this game, so maybe modify my review.
But we lose any interest or even any excitement just grinding and grinding the same things all the time.
Ofc we saw playing again and again same event, it goes deeper in story.
But it means as well that you look 20 times the same scene to get 1 new dialog.

I'm gonna try to delete everything I wrote in review, maybe it will delete it.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yeahhh, I agree on that.
But hey, after maybe 70 tasks, you don't even know what MC's dick looks like.
You just see 2 pair of tits.
I use to play these games with my Lady so we have common fun.
But here, there is nothing really exciting bro.

Is that better in higher chapters or still the same blabla for nothing?
1609154848742.png

Now you know

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
Hahahahaha

Thx bro.
We do appreciate your humour, really we do.

We also read that review:

" At this point its been over a year since the game released. Everyone knows a good incest game has teasing and buildup its just a given. However at this point it has gotten ridiculous. You still cannot have vaginal sex with any of the family members. It just seems drawn out to extend the time the dev can milk the game at this point. Renders are good but not great, animations are mediocre, and while dialogue is really good at this point all it is is the characters giving excuses for why they cant fuck while doing literally every other sex act in the book. This game could be a 4 out of 5 game if it didnt do this but since its gotten so bad at this point I have to give it a 2. So sad that a game that started off so well and fun turned into a teasing fest for a whole year."

We'll try other games then.
Thx for your time and sorry that we didn't know how to explain the huge difference between excitement and sex.
We just found none of them here and feel sorry for that.

Great job anyway to the dev.

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
We put a 2nd star on review and modified sex by excitement.
Terrible was effectively not appropriated opinion.
Poor seems better.

Keep enjoying the game.
Happy end of year to all.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
official version is out for $10 tier. it will only be a matter of time until it leaks.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We put a 2nd star on review and modified sex by excitement.
Terrible was effectively not appropriated opinion.
Poor seems better.

Keep enjoying the game.
Happy end of year to all.
before you go. the review said the animations look bad. does this look bad to you?

CH 7 spoilers

Reactions: Scipio Publio 9

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
actually, that part is still true XD. you haven't gotten it in on mom, sisters, aunt or cousin lol. just side girls so far.

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
I never said that animations were bad.
Don't get me wrong.
Moreover, we didn't see any in chapter I, or kinda. :giggle:
Just we didn't feel any excitement, that's it.

Seeing the reviews, we just hope for everyone here that you got something spicy under the 7 chapters.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh, the part you quoted said "vaginal" with family members. i assume he means MC when he says "you can't have vaginal with family members.

Brenna also took it up the ass. so there hasn't been any vaginal sex yet. well, there has been incest vaginal, but those 2 points go to hunter.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes