lutiax

Sep 25, 2017
Am I the only one that simultaneously wants the game to be finished, so I can see everything at once, and don't want it finished, so that there will be more content coming? I love this game!!

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
you guys read any of those CG sets with incest? most volume 1s don't have incest lol.

i started reading Pegasus Smith's "Au Naturel" not too long ago. the first fuck scene with the mom didn't happen until volume 5. you have to break down their morale wall first. to me, some wait is better. i use to be the "damn, why can't they just fuck already type too. then i found these games that show me a story makes the eventual taboo better.

edit: unless it's just a one-shot comic, then yeah. of course the incest is rushed lol.
And this is why Hunter resorts to drugs to speed things up. At his age he cannot wait 5 chapters worth of updates. Every update might be his last.

And don't tell me it isn't true. I mean he already found one hole too many at the end of the last update.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hello, does anyone know when there will be a Mac update ? thank you
with Renpy games, it's generally not necessary for the Mac version to be updated as long as there's a old Mac version of the game (in this case v0.6) and an updated Windows version (in this case v0.7). By downloading the v0.7 Windows version and copying a folder called 'game' to the v0.6 Mac version, the Mac version gets updated to version v0.7

anyway, the dev said last thursday that there wasn't a Mac/Android version of 0.7 and that you should let him know if you want one

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I posted a request in the game request forum, so the others know that the final version of chapter 7 has been released as well.
I don't think it's final. Final is for 1$ patreons would be. But maybe not much defference.

there isn't any new scene in it from the beta right ??

so what's the big deal anyway
Blury images for those who play 1st time. It was a headache here.
Besides its funny because test build was leaked right away. Minutes literally.

Reactions: SCP 001

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
there isn't any new scene in it from the beta right ??

so what's the big deal anyway
true, there's no new new scenes in it, but the final release of chapter 7 is relevant for 1) new players who want to play through chapters 1-7 without downloading chapter 1-6 and then the test version as well (which includes the heavily compressed chapters 1-6 and the new chapter 7); 2) existing players who want the completed version of chapter 7 instead of the test release. in any case, there've been several posts in this thread about how they'll wait for the final release of chapter so apparently there is demand for it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there were a lot of quality of life changes. the BIG one i think is the +1 hour next to the hourglass and letting you choose where to sleep when you end the night. before, if you skipped too far ahead. it just made you sleep with lucia.

such a time saver.

Reactions: SCP 001

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^what he said.

shortest between updates was 2 and a half months. longest 3 months.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i can't say. no preview is up for next update. this one just came out also so it's gonna be a while. with nothing to go on, i can't even make an educated guess.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you have the test build. only chapter 7 is suppose to be played. you need to download chapter 6, to get the full resolution chapters 1-6. then you can play test build to continue chapter 7.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes