Bigfoot_13

Oct 27, 2017
why I have very poor picture quality in the game
everything is blurry ?
man, you must read the first post, it's written why it's blurry :

PLEASE NOTE:
THIS IS A TEST BUILD and older content is blurry/heavily compressed to reduce file size.
Only the new v0.7 test content is uncompressed.
>> For the full experience, wait for the final 0.7 release <<

katsoli5

Jun 2, 2017
Since the game isnt out in full yet, and the caption says that the NTR content is only on the bad endings, can someone confirm if that's the case and if not, what is

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since the game isnt out in full yet, and the caption says that the NTR content is only on the bad endings, can someone confirm if that's the case and if not, what is
Are you asking if the OP lies? It ... doesn't.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
every chapter has "bad ends". there will come times where you need to make a choice. if you choose wrong, you get NTR'd.

OR you can play with NTR off. where there is suppose to be a choice, there isn't. it instead plays seamlessly as if you had chosen right.

the bad ends are not canon. if you watch the NTR end, a guide tells you, you chose wrong and will take you back until you choose the right path.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know i was tempted into wanting to play this test version. Little did i know that when i checked my saves from CH 6, it had half a list of the stuff to complete. I swear i stop playing the game for a day and then it turned into weeks, then to months. Now here we are. There was a few of them with progress points but i just decided to start from the beginning of chapter 6 instead since my memory of events have waned over these few months.

Since it's been awhile already i don't have to spoiler this when i say i enjoyed pounding the hell out Mallory. Jesus i love this woman. Like i love all of the women equally but if i really had to choose it'd be between Ophelia and Mallory. Luckily i don't because while those 2 edge the rest out it's still very close especially with Aliza Lucia and the rest.

I'd say i enjoyed Chapter 6. There wasn't too much, "do this and do that first" stack upon each other. It felt like it got straight to the point and there was progression between characters. I know i was exaggerating a lot when i played Ep.5 and said there was little progression but i felt like it moved forward here. The MC looking like Superman(body type wise) is going to take some getting used to though.

That Aliza reveal was surprising but not at the same time. I'd say it's believable when you really look at her behavior in past chapters and how she was treated prior to losing weight. The Ophelia one shocked the hell out of me. Not the dildo but the Lactating. Isn't my thing personally but kudos to those that like it. There's a few other scenes but this is getting long.

Now I've run into a dilemma. Do i play the test version or wait until it's fully released? On one hand I'm very patient and can wait plus bug fixes and stuff. On the other hand i just got done playing and I'm eager to see more. I'll just wait until official release so i don't ruin the fun if there is bugs or scenes not fully implemented.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
$5 tier officially released as of 20 mins ago

I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback on the test version! I've made several improvements to the game based on them:
- The hourglass now provides a skip to bedtime option.
- At bedtime, you'll now be prompted to choose between sleeping with Lucia or Ophelia.
- There is a one hour advance button next to the hourglass. You can now easily skip through the hours in a day.
With these changes, the overall "menu grind" has been significantly reduced. Along with those changes, I've increased the outline on text. It should be much easier to read with the transparent text-box background. Beyond that, many miscellaneous bugfixes/spelling/renders corrections have been made.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, the writing in this game is absolutely brilliant. there hasn't been an update that has failed to deliver.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. When will the final release of 0.7 be released? I'd like to play it, but I don't want any problems, so I'm patiently waiting. Just wondering. Thanks.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hey....I just reinstalled my 64 bit windows 10 and every save for the game is empty, I am sure they are still on my computer but how do I access it?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
saves for renpy games are stored in C:\Users\(Your name)\AppData\Roaming\Renpy
If you reinstalled windows, the user profile from your old windows might have trouble accessing. Windows can be tricky with that. Just a thought.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
saves for renpy games are stored in C:\Users\(Your name)\AppData\Roaming\Renpy
My games and I am guessing saves are all on a hybrid drive so I switched that, put in my name I made for the computer and got nothing unless you meant the name I chose for this character.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
My games and I am guessing saves are all on a hybrid drive so I switched that, put in my name I made for the computer and got nothing unless you meant the name I chose for this character.
Your Name he\she is saying is your log in name for your computer, not for the game.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes