frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
For some reason the incest patch isn't working in my game. I have it installed and looked in the console and it shows persistent.patch_installed as being True but it is not over writing what is being said.

Like when little sis introduces Tiffany she doesn't mention that Bree is her sister and when Bree talks about Hunter she calls him her warden.

Reactions: Paapi

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Incest patch problem solved ??
(Downloaded 2 android points (previous version). Not working from chapter 2.

& When clicking book, it showing "book not defined". Another one is "hottub not defined"
The patch is only for pc/mac. As for those errors, "hottub" is not a variable in Power Vacuum. The word "hottub" doesn't exist anywhere in the code. Not sure how you're getting that error.

as far as I can see from the pictures there is nothing new...
If you've played the Chapter 7 test version, you're up to date.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The patch is only for pc/mac. As for those errors, "hottub" is not a variable in Power Vacuum. The word "hottub" doesn't exist anywhere in the code. Not sure how you're getting that error.

But "book" is there. So "book not defined" too

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Power Vacuum [v0.7 Official Release] What? Why? Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.79 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 515 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 498 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Slow pace but interesting update.
Finally we can see the kiss between Ophelia & Brenna, although it was just a lip touch, we would love to see more than that in the next release, no more blueball please :rolleyes:
But why didn't you render the milk feeding scene of Catherine & Ophelia, it was a bit disappointed to me... :(

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
I think Brenna was about to confess fuck my life. I fucking hate hunter. back to 0 with Brenna. I think next update will be the hottest one goddamn.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018

seriously, all praise to you. What a great game, super update, extremely witty dialogues and your animations (especially the recent ones) are extremely awesome. One thing I'd wish you to consider if the MC would need to work for something. Not talking about endless grind, but a bit of buying this outfit or doing this the right way right time. At this point I know I can raise the girls stats but never have to. I have the feeling sometimes this game is on autopilot, and I would really like to fly a bit myself..

just a thought, and best wishes and much success!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes