krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I know this game suppose to be a good fap material but when playing it you just end up laughing out loud to much. :D
And 0.7 did not disappoint at all. ;)

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Led

Jul 16, 2017
$5 tier officially released as of 20 mins ago

I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback on the test version! I've made several improvements to the game based on them:
- The hourglass now provides a skip to bedtime option.
- At bedtime, you'll now be prompted to choose between sleeping with Lucia or Ophelia.
- There is a one hour advance button next to the hourglass. You can now easily skip through the hours in a day.
With these changes, the overall "menu grind" has been significantly reduced. Along with those changes, I've increased the outline on text. It should be much easier to read with the transparent text-box background. Beyond that, many miscellaneous bugfixes/spelling/renders corrections have been made.
I'm playing version 0.7, but I don't see a transparent text-box background. Instead, there's no text-background, and the dialogues have a really big shadow, which makes the text on PC actually hard(er) to read. Is there a way to change the way the dialogues are shown?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This game looks good and I want to play it but I've read that at 0.6 there is still no sex with family members, I'd like to know if there is at least oral sex with (at least some of) them in 0.7 because looks like a long game and I don't want to lose time.

Reactions: Led

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
This game looks good and I want to play it but I've read that at 0.6 there is still no sex with family members, I'd like to know if there is at least oral sex with (at least some of) them in 0.7 because looks like a long game and I don't want to lose time.
There are many oral sex scenes with family members. None is vaginal. And one is anal from the last chapter.

Reactions: fr34ky

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fr34ky

Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
Hey
[What? Why? Games].
I just wanna let you Know I love your game and appreciate your Attention to Lactation/Breastfeeding and titsucking scenes.
I fact those are my Biggest turn-ons. I am rooting for you to add more and with more characters.
Besides this I was Dissapointed by the Futa/Trans content of this game because its my next favourite fetish.
I Suggest you add some Futa characters and scenes having Futa/MC or more. Upto you Man.
Awesome game So Far.

Thanks

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Hey
[What? Why? Games].
I just wanna let you Know I love your game and appreciate your Attention to Lactation/Breastfeeding and titsucking scenes.
I fact those are my Biggest turn-ons. I am rooting for you to add more and with more characters.
Besides this I was Dissapointed by the Futa/Trans content of this game because its my next favourite fetish.
I Suggest you add some Futa characters and scenes having Futa/MC or more. Upto you Man.
Awesome game So Far.

Thanks
My bet that Drew will be trans. Bet with me. I am your prophet.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Could someone post the direct link to the i-patch in OP? LewdPatcher is down a lot recently.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Other person fucking your woman.
But with times it becomes stupid. Like - Your Dad fucked your Mom. Betrayal.
Or your girlfriend cheats on you... OMG that never happens in real life hahaha... :ROFLMAO: :D And rape never happens, its taboo :ROFLMAO::D Or Sharing -- Nobody ever does that lol

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Or your girlfriend cheats on you... OMG that never happens in real life hahaha... :ROFLMAO: :D And rape never happens, its taboo :ROFLMAO::D Or Sharing -- Nobody ever does that lol
Don't understand your reaction. I mean - yes. Cheating, rape, sharing. It is include in NTR.
The point is many don't like it in games.

• Angry
Reactions: wytekki

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Don't understand your reaction. I mean - yes. Cheating, rape, sharing. It is include in NTR.
Sharing is just sharing and raping is just raping, neither of these are included in NTR, NTR is just basically cuckolding/cuckqueening your partner with someone else, and that basically just consists of cheating on your partner with someone else. Please dont confuse sharing/rape fetish with NTR.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Not turning this into a debate, but... Devs make story's they way they want, and book writers and series/movie makers do the same. All the fuss with people complaining about things they can't control makes me think there are alot of control freaks out there :unsure: -- I don't like your book or movie due to its content. Answer is don't read, watch or play it then.. Never could understand that.

And i was just sorta being sarcastic, not towards you tho, i hoped ya understood that.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes