Kaeris

May 13, 2017
So, when extracting it completes but a file named tanbs21.webp gives an error, did anyone else get this error? I already redownloaded the archive 2 times and it gives the same thing.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Pardon me?
Good fap material.
And i understand there is no actual sex.
Just a bit of blowing in the wind.
Still not convinced.
Oke , next update.
no sex?? Eva? Mallory? Brenna (anal)? i think you dind´t played the game in a long time huh?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there a gallery with the ntr scenes of hunter?
yes, every Hunter / NTR scene is in the replay gallery too.

Is there any change of test build and final ?
quality of life changes there weren't in the test build. you no longer have to click on the hourglass if you want a quick skip. there is now a +1 hour button next to it.

you can skip straight to night time and choose who to sleep with. instead of trying to align the time skip to exact time that asks who to sleep with.

finally, the text now has black borders. i'll be honest, i'm not sure if it made it any easier to read. it was actually a little harder at first (for me). i think it's something you have to get use too.

Reactions: Ara-sH

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Did you update the patch with the one in the OP?
Yes.

I just started over seems to be working so far but I have been using the control button a lot to get to the newest chapter so I will let you know if it is working when I reach chapter 7.

I think I am in chapter 5 and it is working so far.

Probably caused by old saves.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Oh man, I realize I'm late to the party, but I just tried this game. About three days in, so just in the beginning. Seriously, this is the funniest shit I've ever played. I've laughed more in this hour than I do to most comedies. The dev is a GENIUS at writing funny dialogues, and the balance of the characters ... I don't know if ther's any sex in this game and I don't care anymore, I don't need it: just keep entertaining me! Sorry, back to the game now.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Review by Kourosh

The definition of mediocre ! I will not go into details because frankly it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong this is not a bad game, Some renders are actually pretty good but other than that nothing, the game uses the models you see everywhere, the story is the same repetitive boring crap you see everywhere, the writing is pretty weak and the NTR part is pretty stupid if you ask me. If you want to attract NTR fans give them something to enjoy instead of crapping on NTR and make it a bad end; and if you Don't like it then why include it in the first place ? specially when your rival is a dumb old garbage whom you must be pretty dumb to lose to XD
To sum it up, It is a mediocre game.
I've seen this comment about my models before. I know in this review it's just nonsensical hyperbolic filler so the reviewer can get to complaining about NTR, but can anyone tell me if there is a kernel of truth there? I feel like I would have noticed if my characters were in other games.

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I've seen this comment about my models before. I know in this review it's just nonsense hyperbole filler so the reviewer can get to complaining about NTR, but can anyone tell me if there is a kernel of truth there? I feel like I would have noticed if my characters were in other games.
Nah they are far enough from stock that i don't ever think of other games while i'm playing. And frankly i'm not sure what the issue is with that anyway. If the gameplay and story are good that shouldn't really matter. How many movies is Brad Pitt in? No on is ever like "oh Brad Pitt again, you see him in so many movies"

Reactions: Anthony2

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I've seen this comment about my models before. I know in this review it's just nonsensical hyperbolic filler so the reviewer can get to complaining about NTR, but can anyone tell me if there is a kernel of truth there? I feel like I would have noticed if my characters were in other games.
Brenna model is used a lot, with minor tweaks.

Catherine model is used very little. almost no tweaks to the model either.

Ophelia model is never used. you're the first game i've seen use it.

that guy is complaining just to complain.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes