dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh man, let me see if i can find where i've seen her. off the top of my head, echoes of lust, elder sister. let me see if i can find the games i've seen her.

oh and my sig. a family venture.

give me time. i gotta load up the games i still have and see where i can find the models. it's a lot of games.

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaBit

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
oh man, let me see if i can find where i've seen her. off the top of my head, echoes of lust, elder sister. let me see if i can find the games i've seen her.

oh and my sig. a family venture.

give me time. i gotta load up the games i still have and see where i can find the models. it's a lot of games.
Those are just brunettes. The older sister from Echoes is not even close to the same model assets. And the one from FV just has the same hair. When someone says "You're using the same models", they mean Daz assets. Like Eric from BB is a stock Daz model. You can buy him off the Daz store. Brenna is six different face morphs each at 30%-70%. There's like a zero percent chance someone is using the same model.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
here's picture where i think the base model is similar, but used tweaks make them their own.
A family venture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Echoes of lust

Amnesia

saw you qouted and read what you posted. so i'm gonna cut here. i thought these were all the same base model with morphed faces. i was wrong, sorry. they did look kinda similar.

Reactions: deckardz2019

RollingBlunt

Jun 30, 2019
hmmm,guy or girls I NEED HELP... dont know did i finish game or im just having problem with chapter .. last scene was when Hunter wanted to have sex with Brena, and Mc ask him about Lucy,after that night everything is on replay,nothing happening,I assume that if chapter is finished it will say something...help

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
final means that there will be no more revisions to that update.

looks for the blue [completed] in the title. that means that was the final update.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
I have finished Ophelias night time event but i cant proceed with the last 2 stages of Lucias event, still says Ophelias event is not finished. Did i do something wrong or what should i do?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So, the patch doesn't seem to be updated.
it is. it's already confirmed working for every one. if you are using a CH 6 save. you need to wait until you have control of your character and can go back to your room. that will load the patch. so the first few lines of CH 7 will be "warden".

if you are playing from the start, i'm not sure then.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

PyRock1337

Sep 2, 2019
Hej i have a weird problem i cant continue Brenna's storyline.
The game just tells me to complete Eva's event and then go to Brenna's room at 20:00 but every time i click on Brenna's room when eva is there it just kicks me to the Main Menu!

Any ides? Brenna's photo shot.jpg

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Oh man, I realize I'm late to the party, but I just tried this game. About three days in, so just in the beginning. Seriously, this is the funniest shit I've ever played. I've laughed more in this hour than I do to most comedies. The dev is a GENIUS at writing funny dialogues, and the balance of the characters ... I don't know if ther's any sex in this game and I don't care anymore, I don't need it: just keep entertaining me! Sorry, back to the game now.

Funnily enough I just came to the thread to say the same thing. The writing is really good and like you I find myself laughing out loud at some of the imagery used. First time I've played the game so hopefully there's a lot of stuff for me to read through and see.

On the downside, now i've found the game the wait between updates will be awful. :)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I've seen this comment about my models before. I know in this review it's just nonsensical hyperbolic filler so the reviewer can get to complaining about NTR, but can anyone tell me if there is a kernel of truth there? I feel like I would have noticed if my characters were in other games.
Not a single character from your game reminded me of ANY other character from another game. There are plenty of games out there that use a lot of the same models, some intentionally some unintentionally but yours don't look like any of them to me.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Where have you seen characters similar to Brenna? She's a combination of six different models.
I think it is just she has a similar look to the bitchy older sister type. Which I assume is by design, she definitely looks different but there are a lot of dark-haired ponytailed older sisters out there. The morphs are definitely your own, so I wouldn't read too much into the comments. Probably just that as people play a lot of the same style games a lot of the characters morph into each other, and the similarities make it seem that the designs are the same when they aren't.

Honestly, the one that seems closest to a standard morph in my mind is Lucia, and that is likely just a Mandela effect.

Fun update, with amazing dialog as per usual. Still the funniest game on the market by far. Only real complaints were the Bad end was nowhere near as funny as last few episodes, and I wished for a bit more advancement with the Cath and Lucia routes especially. On the other hand, banging Eva remains hilarious.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how do we report a person going around just leaving bad reviews?

i just happen to visit 2 of the games this guy has reviewed (in a 9 minute span). who know what other games he has gone too.

in FILF he actually said "I gave it 3 stars because so far I don’t see the hype". that's like saying, "i'll just leave this 3 star review because this game is rated too high". you don't leave a review based on what other have told you. you play the game yourself and give your own thoughts, not others. he clearly either doesn't like any game's he plays or just goes around leaving bad reviews. how is it he played 2 games 9 minutes apart?

i'm curious to see his other review scores, but he locked his profile. hmm...

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes