offset8

Aug 16, 2017
how do we report a person going around just leaving bad reviews?

i just happen to visit 2 of the games this guy has reviewed (in a 9 minute span). who know what other games he has gone too.

in FILF he actually said "I gave it 3 stars because so far I don’t see the hype". that's like saying, "i'll just leave this 3 star review because this game is rated too high". you don't leave a review based on what other have told you. you play the game yourself and give your own thoughts, not others. he clearly either doesn't like any game's he plays or just goes around leaving bad reviews. how is it he played 2 games 9 minutes apart?

i'm curious to see his other review scores, but he locked his profile. hmm...
The reviews in this forum are a huge trouble that is growing worse by every minute.

First you have the NTR lover and NTR hater, they just appear in any new game forum and start spaming "will this game NTR?, if not is a shame, have it or I'll leave a bad review, and I wont be the only one leaving, so you better reconsider" or "really? NTR, not only do I have to stand being cucked by the love of my life that has never payed attention to me, but now I have to play a game when the MC gets cucked like me (yes, because they act like they are forced to play the game), fuck this, fuck your NTR game, i'm leaving a bad review just because I can".

Mods really need to start paying more attention to the reviews, some of them are just nonsense and based on things completely unrelated to the game or even the dev.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
So what is new in v7? I finished chapter 6 and seems nothing after that. Is it supposed to be like that, or I am missing something? Thanks.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The competition between Hunter and Sterling is great. It's like a rival.
There are so many harem games these days.
I love that the MC can't be vigilant. (y)

Last edited:

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I have a question.
Is there only a happy ending for the main character in this game?
Why are all Hunter's scenes treated as mistakes? And it doesn't connect. I am greatly disappointed in this.
Not mistakes. Bad Ends.
And there no answer on the question - why? Because that how game is made. Hunter scenes is only bad ends. MC win is canon route. Besides that the game is kinetic novel.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
My only gripe and I mean my ONLY gripe about this great game is Catherine isn't very cute to me. She gives off a Chucky vibe. Nevertheless, a five star game. Really sexy and funny.

• Haha
Reactions: jackkane

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So what is new in v7? I finished chapter 6 and seems nothing after that. Is it supposed to be like that, or I am missing something? Thanks.
What was your last scene with Hunter?

Remember, if you played the Test version, then you played the new chapter. No new content was added.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes