What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
you're joking, right? all these are just 1 body type (if you know what body type means) and maybe 3 skins

..and if YOU are on the right thread.
Don't leave me in the dark. I want to know what characters here are using the same skins.

This is what Catherine should like IMO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You want that to be the comic relief of my game? To me, that doesn't fit Catherine's personality at all. There's a reason why she looks a little funny. The base Daz models all look like, well, models. The challenge is giving them character so they don't look like Bratz dolls.

LongRider

Oct 16, 2019
Where the story is at with all the characters doesn't feel complete at all. Is there gonna be more story progression to an actual conclusion or at least an end goal with all the characters?

kursatyildis

Jul 9, 2017
Patch doesn't seem to be working for me. Brenna still says, he's our warden instead of grandfather.
Can anyone help me with this?

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Patch doesn't seem to be working for me. Brenna still says, he's our warden instead of grandfather.
Can anyone help me with this?
First. Check after that. In Test build after that it works fine.
Second. From what point you playing. Right after end of chapter 6? If so, try a little early save to play some event and check again.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So i noticed the talk about similar models being used, and while one can say that most female leads are of the volptues and large breasts variance it is infact a sigh of relief in seeing the MC here as well as the bad guy (Hunter)

Sterling is in my opinion a great original looking MC compared to some of the ones seen in similar games on this forum, like the legion of Big Brother look-a-likes, or even the model from Midnight Paradise which is being over used. Most of the main cast does look original in my opinion, even if they follow a similar body type theme, but thats fine. Just wanted to hail the dev on making a MC that doesnt look like a fashion model, yet also doesnt look like a dweep.

As for Hunter, thank god we dont see the over used fat dude or bald guy here, Hunter has the right amount of grossness to illicit a feeling of loathing that we need to see him as a antagonist, both in his pesonality, manners and physical appearance.

So you get praise from me for the games cast dev, looking forward to the next release in the future.

(I am not attacking does involved in the above mentioned discussion, your opinions are your own and totaly valid. I believe in letting others have their own opinion, and not forcing my view on others. )

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Oh my god What? Why? Games, you're killing me here. First of all, I absolutely love your game. This is a lot of fun considering I picked up as just something to do as a break from my usual kinds of games. The models are gorgeous, and I've laughed (OUT LOUD) more than once, I never laugh out loud while playing these games. Like design-wise, Catherine is probably my least favorite (not saying I dislike her, I'm just saying comparatively)...but she has made me crack up and her attitude has had me rolling, I absolutely adore her! Plus some of her hijinx are hot as hell @_@

But seriously, now for me to vent at you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, that was my rant. I think your game is a little too good, I really like it. I'm going to go look up your patreon right now and become one.

EDIT: Woah...I just read your patreon posts, this gets better? I'm only in the middle of chapter 2....damn. Also the humor is great so far, no complaints about it

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
As always, the art is to die for and the writing is hilarious! But if almost every line is a witty double entendre, it wears out it's welcome. For the next update, plz cut down on the jokes and just write good dialogue like you have been. Love the Twist with David and Lucia, can't wait to see what comes next.

Also, Catherine is still best girl. I love her so much!

Reactions: zackjack177

idkarmy

Jul 18, 2018
Why would you think the story progression would end here?
not related to you comment but i have to say, this really has to be my favuorite game ever. it really does feel like it was made by a smart person. all of the animations and render are immaculate and the comic relief on every scene its the best one ive seen in a video game. once i am able to i will get the highest tier i can on patreon. i wish you a very good 2021 my guy

Nov 7, 2017
As an NTR fan I just started this and noticed that the robot comes up to undo Hunter events. Is this NTR=Game Over?
Or Am I correct to assume the robot is the "NTR Switch" the dev talks about ? how would I disable this OR am I in the wrong aisle and this is not an NTR game, just a tag as thats what happens at Game-over.
You have to go to Hunter's room and click on his face and a prompt will show up. Basically ntr content is a game over scene and the robot brings you back to your choice.

Reactions: HV3

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hmmm this update was both amazing as always and a bit of a let down, i really feel with the mc i just want hunter to die already even with ntr off, like i would honestly enjoy an update just for an elaborate death scene lasting an update length of him dyeing to the massive pink dildo falling off a cliff and getting eaten by sharks except, its hunter, and i think even the sharks wouldn't want him and probably toss him back on shore in disgust

anyways hunter aside i still love the game and busting a gut for over an hour like usual

ghostface21

Dec 22, 2017
The incest patch isnt working for me. I've added it to the game folder. I'm playing on Windows and have tried reinstalling. This is the first time playing so its fresh saves. Can anyone help?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes