Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't know if it's just me but the mc is progressively getting massive for only a few months (game time)
Youth, am I rite? (for real though, its a bit late, but you can get a legit growth spurts at 19, with him working out and properly training its not impossible to bulk up in that time frame)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
When Ophelia was nursing Catherine in the bathroom is the one time I'd condone a perverted-bathroom-peek scene.

Which would just show a closeup of MC's face as his jaw hits the ground.

Normally I dislike those, but this time...yeah. Great idea.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
When Ophelia was nursing Catherine in the bathroom is the one time I'd condone a perverted-bathroom-peek scene.

Which would just show a closeup of MC's face as his jaw hits the ground.

Normally I dislike those, but this time...yeah. Great idea.
I know those type of scenes often get criticized, and perhaps rightly so. But I'm not gonna lie, I still would have liked to have seen it, because I'm always interested in F/F family content.

That Ophelia/Brenna kiss was hot.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Can we all not just sit back and praise how each character seemingly is determined to single handedly add their own tag to the game lol - say what you like about Hunter and his NTR driven concoctions but the effect theyre having on the girls and seeing them with every update having less and less inhibitions is something to really embrace and enjoy. How many starting the game and meeting the characters for the first couple of updates predicted THIS direction for some of them? Not just that but its been done so well it kinda feels organic, or at least as can be with Hunter basically spiking their food and drink on a regular basis (amongst other house hold goods lol). Lucia my fave girl started off as a very body conscious prude - now she defacto best girl every time shes on the screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Great game. It must be cos i've just spent nearly a day and a half playing it :D I'll admit that the futa/trans tag was the reason to start playing but then I got sucked :p in to the story and really wanted to know what happens to the characters. During these strange times where everything in the real world seems pretty terrible, it's nice to lose yourself in this vacuum.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
This is a really cool game! i didnt played till now cuz the poster looks stupid as hell, but after playing for a while it looks fantastic, you should change your cover image, it make the game looks like a silly stupid game, you should change it to show some of the girls, maybe that way you could attract more dumbfucks players like me
Same, here. I apologize if one finds my comment offensive, but the poster looks stupid, indeed. The poster kept me from playing this game, for a while, now. The high rating made me try the game, a few days ago. Although, I stopped playing, for a bit, because I expected the game to be erotic, not to be hilarious. I don't really wanna laugh my ass off when seeing erotic content. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
My tablet cannot install the android version...anyone else have the same problem? Do you know what android version is needed?

Aug 14, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7_Official Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
If you ever wanted to run for the galaxy presidency you got my vote no doubts

Reactions: Paapi
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes