Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
It doesn't show. For some reason I have the Eva one but none others. I even turned NTR on
I am not sure i understand what are you saying. The gallery icon appear in your room in chapter 2. After you finished chapter - it will appear in the gallery.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
You know what I wish we'd gotten? Longer, maybe even animated scenes about Sterling's Dad's Mom and Sis with Drew and Hunter. The three stills of them we got were hot enough, damn. Hell, I might even raise my pledge for something like that, lol.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
fantastic update, love the story. but the icing on the cake was the Hunter content. very very nice, I love them. Wish they were all longer with more serious scene finish, but that is the theme of this VN. great work What? Why? Games

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I am not sure i understand what are you saying. The gallery icon appear in your room in chapter 2. After you finished chapter - it will appear in the gallery.
I'm dumb. I didn't realize it was accessed via a decision inside an accessed cutscene.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The backstory reveal made things simultaneously darker and hotter. Will we see those 2 relatives in modern day? I wouldn't mind if the redhead free spirit returned either.

It looks like Brenna is going to be the first woman in the household to have vaginal sex with "Sterling". Next will likely be Catherine and Lucia, with Ophelia last. After that point group incest scenarios loom on the distant horizon...

Reactions: Morgan42

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
This is definitely one of the better things on this site. The writing is really good, the models all look good, it does a lot of things very well.

I kind of wish there was more non-canon ntr but the way he does it is masterful.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Finally got a chance to play the new update. A few thoughts:
Tiff and Amber's mom were fun additions to the cast, can't wait to see more of them in the future.
It's always a pleasure seeing the disgusting fuck known as Hunter get his comeuppance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amber remains best girl
On a less positive note Tiff's face looks off to me for some reason
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes