Jack10t

Mar 4, 2019
I really liked this game so I decided to do this Walkthrough

Edit:
I know that the game has the tracking system, but sometimes you have to trigger certain actions in an order to advance in the story.
That's why I made this guide in order to make the game more comfortable and avoid unnecessary grinding.

Updated 15/08/2020 03:00 EST
Walkthrough V0.6
awesome walkthrough man, hope to see an update!

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
I will never stop writing it, I love this game. What?Why?Games you are a genius.
If I can afford an opinion, I would not want the plot to become too serious, in the end we want MC to fuck all the women in the game: friends, neighbors mother and sisters. I really appreciated the event dedicated to the old man but I would like him to be involved in more scenes and that is: instead of dedicating a single event to him it would be fun if you put us in front of a choice in all the situations we have created with the various protagonists and in case of wrong choice Hunter will be able to steal the show with the woman in question, a bit as it was at the beginning of the story. Mine is just an opinion you are still doing an extraordinary and fun job, keep it up. :D(y)(y)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Still a great game - one of the funniest ever with some of the most gorgeous women ever! :love: Well, except of the redhead, if you ask me. She just does not fit into the look of the family, so the first thing I though was "adopted?". But at least she causes some comedy. (y)
That makes me wonder how some people here can be surprised and even criticise that some of the women have a maybe slightly resembling body type: They are related! So that's not such a surprise... And I would not even say "similar", which at least to me feels being a bit closer to "same" than "resembling" (maybe "reminding" is better...). What do those do when comparing?
Head? Check!
Two Arms? Check!
Two legs? Check!
Boobs? Check!
Alright - similar!
o_O

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
can't do the book club every time i try i get
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/book.rpy", line 1148, in script
a a neu "Hey...handsome..."
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'a', u'neu'), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/book.rpy", line 1148, in script
a a neu "Hey...handsome..."
File "I:\temp\temp\PowerVacuum-.7_Official-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "I:\temp\temp\PowerVacuum-.7_Official-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "I:\temp\temp\PowerVacuum-.7_Official-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1073, in __call__
old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
File "I:\temp\temp\PowerVacuum-.7_Official-pc\renpy\character.py", line 942, in handle_say_attributes
if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
File "I:\temp\temp\PowerVacuum-.7_Official-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'a', u'neu'), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Power Vacuum .7_Official
Tue Jan 05 02:01:53 2021
```

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the NTR scenes. Not because of the NTR but because of the trend.

If we disregard the first chapter (since I consider that one the tutorial), in the second chapter the NTR ending is Hunter having sex with Eva. In chapter three, Sterling has sex with Eva and the NTR ending is Hunter having sex with Aliza. In chapter four, well, Sterling doesn't have sex with Aliza, but he scores a blowjob, while in the NTR ending, Hunter scores a blowjob from Catherine. Chapter fives gives Sterling a blowjob with Catherine while Hunter has sex with Malory in the NTR ending. In chapter six, Sterling has sex with Malory and in the NTR ending, Hunter milks Ophelia.

Are you also starting to see the trend?

So yes, Hunter will probably always stay one step ahead, or rather one update...

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes