kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
The incest patch isnt working for me. I've added it to the game folder. I'm playing on Windows and have tried reinstalling. This is the first time playing so its fresh saves. Can anyone help?
did you put it in the game folder? not the main area but the folder in it saying game?

Reactions: Troy9000

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Someone else said something similar but I'm gonna put it in my own words.

People complaining about similar assets being used; do you also complain about the same actor being in different films?

That's how I look at it anyway, it's just another film being made with the same performers in different hair and make-up.

That being said, as the dev has pointed out, the models are mostly custom so if they look like the same from other games then perhaps a visit to an optometrist is in order. I'm about to play the update but the game has been great fun so far so I have no illusions about this update being any kind of a departure from that.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
This is a really cool game! i didnt played till now cuz the poster looks stupid as hell, but after playing for a while it looks fantastic, you should change your cover image, it make the game looks like a silly stupid game, you should change it to show some of the girls, maybe that way you could attract more dumbfucks players like me

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
So what is new in v7? I finished chapter 6 and seems nothing after that. Is it supposed to be like that, or I am missing something? Thanks.
If you're finished finished then you should be able to sleep overnight and have the new content available the next day.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
If you're finished finished then you should be able to sleep overnight and have the new content available the next day.
Well...that is not the case, no content available the next day, but all is in green ...So I am missing clearly something, have no idea what though!

Egregious

Feb 27, 2020
I don't know how highly I'd rate the game as fapping material, but the conversations between the characters are hilarious.

Funniest VN I've seen.

Reactions: Led
Dec 28, 2017
I'm playing version 0.7, but I don't see a transparent text-box background. Instead, there's no text-background, and the dialogues have a really big shadow, which makes the text on PC actually hard(er) to read. Is there a way to change the way the dialogues are shown?
Bumping this as I have the same issue and didn't see any answers.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes