dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
walkthrough please
you don't need one. the game is linear and if you play with NTR turned off, the choices are removed. so it's straight forward. if you play with NTR on, then after you see the bad end, you go back to the choice. making you choose the right answer to move forward. there is nothing to get lost on.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Damn this game is good! i had laughter after fucking eve and f*mily member in kitchen hearing all of that :D first time in games i seen this and i really liked it. Dev is good!

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Although I love ahegao, it's a bit wierd that she starts with the face right after inserting the "bat". Would make the scene more immersive if theres a build up to the ahegao face.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Dont want to put pressure on the creator, but damn I wish it didnt take so long between parts.
Cant I just hibernate until its done?
Month I understand, maybe 6 weeks, but oof it takes a while.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I downloaded the Android version twice and attempted to install it only for failure to download. Any ideas whats wrong with it? I have the game on my phone but it fails to download on my tablet. Does anyone tech savvy have any advice? I have approximately 11Gigs of free memory, love this game. Thanks

Reactions: maestro9109

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Few games are as joyfully dedicated to Ahegao as this one. Hes an unsung hero for just how awesome they are in the scenes in this every single update lol - games with this much absurdist humour really make it fitting too and its always a joy to watch! Were also getting spoiled with just how far the harem is being teased to expand to - Ambers mom is a shoe in for a f. uture conquest, the secretary to the hotel feels like less likely but still great odd too. Ideally itll even include the old pals of Felicity/Ophelia/Aziel too as feel they were there and then gone again in a far quicker fashion than i had anticipated given the build up of the party and the revenge plot. They offer more maturer looking women to enjoy and of course in one case a real dose of the THICC for fans who love a bit of chubby chasing (one dude was on here recently moaning about lack of body shapes being used... that would be one helluva a way to answer that complaint lol). Oh and of course the much discussed Grandmother/Aunt from flashbacks (no way in hell are they gonna not still be smoking hot).

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes