Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But the renders are getting created for that route, dialogues are getting written, ntr fans seems to be enjoying those. Hunter is famous for fucking females in this game, even more than MC.

Sorry man, this is me not you. Some people gets emotionally attached with characters. I'm not the first one to felt like this and i'm sure im not the last one too. So, enjoy this game if u r into this. I just can't take this stuff anymore.
Yeah if that stuff affects you so much, you probably shouldn't play games with NTR even if it's avoidable

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah actually i didn't see those scenes, i known by reading the comments on what was happening in ntr route. So, even if we wont see those scenes, i still know it by seeing coments here especially by the NTR fans. It hurts to see comments when we gets attached with characters. I know it is just game. But, still.

So, what i have to do? Just play the game and dont see the game thread? Sorry, I cant do that. I want to actively participate and discuss if i play any game. Thats my style. So, it's better solution for me to stop this game and never see this thread too.
I feel you, i find it ridiculous too that MC struggles to get some pussy but that old dude is getting all of it so easily, like, why? this game let me blue balled every single update and every time when an update comes out i pray for MC getting finally some actions, but never happens, i get attached easily for characters too and makes me pull my eyes out and put acid on them when i see how unappreciated the MC is, NTR stuff makes me break my PC.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I feel you, i find it ridiculous too that MC struggles to get some pussy but that old dude is getting all of it so easily, like, why? this game let me blue balled every single update and every time when an update comes out i pray for MC getting finally some actions, but never happens.
Have you played this update? MC gets his dick wet a couple of times here.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah if that stuff affects you so much, you probably shouldn't play games with NTR even if it's avoidable
You are probably right. I keep trying avoidable ntr games but in return getting hurt most of the time because villains getting much easy hardcore action than MC. My love for the character models making me weak and pressurize to play games like this. But, i have to try hard and dont touch games with avoidable ntr too.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
But hunter fucks vaginally. Anal sex is not a real sex compare to vaginal sex. Virginity breaking comes first always compare to ass.
edit: i was mistaken. she didn't say how many boyfriends she's had.

You are probably right. I keep trying avoidable ntr games but in return getting hurt most of the time because villains getting much easy hardcore action than MC. My love for the character models making me weak and pressurize to play games like this. But, i have to try hard and dont touch games with avoidable ntr too.
the reason this is, is because it's easier to write a sex scene that's believable for a villain. a villain will NOT romance the girl. he will find the quickest way into her pants.

an MC will no do this. unless your playing a rapist MC. MC's are usually there to build a relationship with the woman. that's why Villains can get their sex scenes easier and not question why they get theirs so early.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
then i'm sure you're happy to hear, that Brenna is not a virgin. she says she has had 3 boyfriends.
Most women in this game aren't virgins. But don't be too hard on the guy. This stuff seems to really mess him up there is no need to make it worse for him.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I'll take suggestions on font. To me, the way I have it now, on the left, is significantly easier to read.
It maybe "easier" to read than without outline, and I appreciate all the effort you put in this, but the back shadow is just too much. It makes all the letters stick to each other, which makes it harder to read than if you'd go easy on the outline. I find the text in the right picture, with the transparent background far easier to read than both other text examples, to be honest. But it's entirely up to you. I'll just edit the "y_outline.rpy" file, myself. :sneaky:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I don't remember her saying that she had 3 boyfriends. She has obviously had relationships before but I don't remember her mentioning how many people she has been with.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
an MC will no do this. unless your playing a rapist MC. MC's are usually there to build a relationship with the woman. that's why Villains can get their sex scenes easier and not question why they get theirs so early.
Plus the Hunter scenes are really more played for laughs. It's basically 'Oh no! Grampa tripped and his dick fell inside me now I'm his slut!'

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Plus the Hunter scenes are really more played for laughs. It's basically 'Oh no! Grampa tripped and his dick fell inside me now I'm his slut!'
Not really. A lot of the NTR scenes have a reason and a build up, sometimes they end in a comedic way but not always. Sometimes they are quite hardcore NTR.

Being fan of both harem and NTR, this game is perfect for me. Seeing as I don't like NTR stories(just scenes, I agree that mc's scenes are usually too vanilla in most games), I get to enjoy both. And the mc does fuck the ladies quite hard when he does it in this game(hey Eva!), but Hunter got the best animated scene so far(on this update). I'm looking forward to see what comes in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parthornax

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
edit: i was mistaken. she didn't say how many boyfriends she's had.

the reason this is, is because it's easier to write a sex scene that's believable for a villain. a villain will NOT romance the girl. he will find the quickest way into her pants.

Have you ever heard the term "romantic NTR"? Or you gonna say it's impossible for a villain to do romance? Ok, if this game is not based on romance, then atleast make same level Blueballing for both hero and villain. Why villain is one or two step ahead? Ok, if this is to say villain has more experience to get with these women pussy issues than MC, then you can atleast make more sex scenes with the girls who already given their pussy to MC. But No. Dev is hell bent on blue balling us even with side characters. Most of them hardly got one or two penetration scenes.

And at last, i can even say what MC is doing is not romantic too. He is using corruption & half of the storyline is more of a competition with hunter than winning love.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes