Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Update - i found a simple solution, i just played through 2 additional days, then it went on.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Glad to see XFred checked in today. I eagerly await their most excellently detailed walkthrough. :giggle:
Thanks, I try to do it as fast as I can, I was waiting for the public release ...
I hope I can have it ready at the latest tomorrow night, since I started working I have not had a break, except for a few moments when I enter F95 to see which game has been updated.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The game just tells me to complete Eva's event and then go to Brenna's room at 20:00 but every time i click on Brenna's room when eva is there it just kicks me to the Main Menu!
Eva isn't there at 20:00. You need to go to Brenna's room in the evening at 8 o'clock.

Well, that's it for me being helpful.

I did noticed a few typo's in the new chapter, just thought you wanted to know (about 3 or 4).

Reactions: PyRock1337

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Im using the patch so idk if thats effecting it but why does the text look so bad now? Black outline is huge.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
God I hope there's no redemption/justification arc for Hunter/Drew like there's actually a god of sex and they demand people to be their Apostles on earth and do the shit they do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let Hunter's end be he's been injured by MC and he calls for his family to help and they all just leave him to die and Drew just off's himself out of guilt.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
God I hope there's no redemption/justification arc for Hunter/Drew like there's actually a god of sex and they demand people to be their Apostles on earth and do the shit they do.

Let Hunter's end be he's been injured by MC and he calls for his family to help and they all just leave him to die and Drew just off's himself out of guilt.
If Drew feels bad and actually helps Sterling with his father, ok he gets lil redemption. Hunter not so much

Reactions: punisher2099
Jan 8, 2018
The good things outweigh the bad, great comedic values, graphics and storyline, just a little bit to repetitive at times but must say had a blast and a good laugh playing

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I've seen this comment about my models before. I know in this review it's just nonsensical hyperbolic filler so the reviewer can get to complaining about NTR, but can anyone tell me if there is a kernel of truth there? I feel like I would have noticed if my characters were in other games.
Brenna, I haven't seen anywhere I believe It's because of the jaw-line.

Catherine reminds me of the "dating my daughter" girl and a girl from a game called "man of the house" I'm sure I've seen her base model thrown around a bit but it's probably because I've seen that model so many times that I might see it in my fucking toast by now, Catherine might not even be it and I'm just seeing things is what I'm saying.

And there is a game called "fetish locator" that has a character named Amber Rose that is literally a less endowed ginger Ophelia.

Now none and I mean absolutely none of the other characters even make me think "huh? I've seen them somewhere else?" well except MC that now makes me say "HE'S SUPERMAN!" so yeah, you've done a good job modifying them.

And since this is my first comment and I'm replying to the dev, I fucking love your work, keep the amazing work going, in most other games of this nature I eventually stop reading and start just skipping dialogue in order to just get to the scenes but in this game reading is the reward it's amazing, yeah there are a couple of references I don't get but it really lands more often than not.

I would say the usual "I want more of x" but I'm sure that by the time you are done with this game I'm still going to be craving more so I'll just trust you to give me a good experience, thanks once again for the great time.

Reactions: What? Why? Games

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020

Sincerely the only thing that scene made me think is that

So by this time I'm less concerned about what would happen to Hunter as he has so far been injured and humiliated so many times it's not even funny (I'm lying those are the best part of the whole game.) but sincerely so far he has posed literally no threat as the original pitch seems to imply he is just an ineffectual sitcom villain, but MC is a different story at the beginning I was cheering and enjoying his morals degrading... now I'm sincerely scared for him especially now in ch.7 that it seems they're dead and buried.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ok so downloaded off the Patreon page and loving the update so far (and there is oodles of animated sexy content at this point in the story which is always welcomed). Only issue is whatever the hell is going on with the text... its an eye sore now to actually read.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Sincerely the only thing that scene made me think is that

So by this time I'm less concerned about what would happen to Hunter as he has so far been injured and humiliated so many times it's not even funny (I'm lying those are the best part of the whole game.) but sincerely so far he has posed literally no threat as the original pitch seems to imply he is just an ineffectual sitcom villain, but MC is a different story at the beginning I was cheering and enjoying his morals degrading... now I'm sincerely scared for him especially now in ch.7 that it seems they're dead and buried.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017

I Hope he dies in a really bad way, he's the villain, so any good redemption for him, it would be a game over.

Reactions: offset8
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes