dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How active is the dev on Discord? Does he asks for suggestions regularly?
he doesn't actually ask. he has a text channel where you can leave them.

he is pretty active. he shows as offline so you never know when he actually is or isn't. probably for the best. updates would take longer if people constantly pm'd him.

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
hey, so i just dled this game, and for some reason the resolution in the cg's is really fuzzy, but thankfully the animated scenes are normal, is this happening to anyone else? and is there a remedy?

• Angry
Reactions: MrDL

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
hey, so i just dled this game, and for some reason the resolution in the cg's is really fuzzy, but thankfully the animated scenes are normal, is this happening to anyone else? and is there a remedy?
nevermind, im an idiot and missed the big orange text on the main page, plz ignore

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
ok after learning my lesson and reading the friggin first page, i still have one question. do saves transfer from patch to patch, or do you have to start a new game each patch? im still gonna DL the .6 version as i doubt ill finish it before the .7 version drops, but it would be good to know if im gonna have to start from scratch next patch

Reactions: beegemgeege

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
they transfer. they even work on the test build. play chapter 6 (which includes chapters 1-6). then play test build to continue where you left off (chapter 7).

once chapter 7 full version releases, your save will still work. though you wouldn't really need it. it only has quality of life changes, no content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lordikai02

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
So we get ntr scenes but we won't get a ntr story? Not what I expected but those scenes are pretty good. Hope there'll be more Hunter-Eva, Hunter-Aliza and Hunter-Ophelia scenes coming.

Cute characters. Eva fits my expectation of a cute horny slut just right. She and Brenna and MC make a great team, spicy and kinky stuffs guaranteed. I'm really looking forword to their story.

And those ahegao faces, slutty but not exaggerating it too much. It's quite a turn on. Great job!

Reactions: nnt25

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
of course there will be more Hunter-XX, with due time.

the reason there is no NTR story, is because the Dev doesn't want to make NTR canon. honestly, it's for the best. both sides win this way. if he makes NTR paths, then a lot of players would quit. keeping it tied to a single ending that resets is a great compromise. you get to see action, but it doesn't leave a permanent mark in the story.

Reactions: sahlosveistulvokul

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
So there was nothing change in this patch bc nothing in the changelog so any new content for this one?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes