The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Some people here didn't like futanari scene and wanted it to be optional.
Me for example didn't like shaving scene with Brenna. Maybe we should do it optional too. My point is that there are many tags here in the game and you can't fan for all fetishes. Some like breastfeeding, some not for example. It seems many thinking that NTR is some kind of special genre that need special. In truth - it is not. With your logic: Any content should be optional. Anyone can say - Dudes, i am not here for the breastfeeding, it should be optional.
And i am nor arguing in bad faith here. I belive Hunter is necessary for the story and Dev didn't use him right.

So my advice for you. Make a mode or hire someone to make a mode without Hunter content. Don't think it's so difficult. Don't bother dev with you broken logic.
I get what you are saying, that you can't make all content optional (though there is an argument to be made for that, but not here, not now.) but I disagree that NTR is not a special case. It is one of, if not thee most polarizing fetish I've seen on these forums. Hell, the evidence can be seen in this very game by it having its own option to turn it off when none of the other fetishes does. (Of which, i'm extremely thankful of the dev.)

Rounding back to my point, seeing Hunter less in the NTR-off potion of the game is a good thing.
The whole point of the story is seeing Sterling filling the Power Vaccum that is left behind by the passing of his Dad.
He's gotten buffer, built his relationships with the women, and been steadily pushing Hunter further and further away. With the revelations about his aunt and grandma, it should give Sterling all the reason he needs to stand the hell up to Hunter and boot him. Ultimately I think we can all agree this is the direction the story is going?

If Hunter cant be gotten rid of yet for the narrative, then if you've NTR-off, you can easily have him as the looming, unseen threat from the shadows instead of showing up to break up the flow of an otherwise amazing time and still keep the same story beats/structure. Right now, him showing up at the ends makes the story feel disjointed. Sterling goes from showing how he's become way more fit and confident in 90% of the past couple updates only to revert to a child for that 10% portion featuring hunter.

I still like the game as is though. Its creative, hilarious, and I cannot wait to explore possible relationships with more of the female cast. I really hope we get another game night with Amber and the family. I would laugh my ass off to see Amber's mom join in.

Reactions: actualrealname

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think Guro or Scat have to be the most extreme fetish. i dont think NTR comes close to those. you have to be a special kind of special to get off on those. again, if you like that, i don't judge (but you will creep me out if guro is your thing).

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
finished playing the update and I have to say once again I couldn't stop laughing at the silliness of most of it. The father revealing the truth to the main character had to be the deepest part of the story so far however the rest of it was just as I mentioned silly and the last scene you get at the end of the game was just absurd.

I mean unless I missed something Brenna must have lost a massive amount of IQ points because for her to mistake her brother for her grandfather is just nuts. Though the NTR scenes within this one had me rolling.

But on a serious note while it was a one time thing finally we get some real progress with one of the main characters. I mean sure it was back door action but still far more than most of the other chapters.

However, the mother at this point seems like a massive tease. Hoping this breaks within the next update or two but still she seems like a tease.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
finished playing the update and I have to say once again I couldn't stop laughing at the silliness of most of it. The father revealing the truth to the main character had to be the deepest part of the story so far however the rest of it was just as I mentioned silly and the last scene you get at the end of the game was just absurd.

I mean unless I missed something Brenna must have lost a massive amount of IQ points because for her to mistake her brother for her grandfather is just nuts. Though the NTR scenes within this one had me rolling.

But on a serious note while it was a one time thing finally we get some real progress with one of the main characters. I mean sure it was back door action but still far more than most of the other chapters.

However, the mother at this point seems like a massive tease. Hoping this breaks within the next update or two but still she seems like a tease.
You mean mistake her grandfather for her brother

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Hunter drugged her. replay the scene, it's mentioned that the room is swirling. oh and that well, he gave her something.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i was also lost. i forgot who reads the right order, but i assumed what she wasn't saying was not important. so i didn't see it as a code to use later. funny enough, it's so far ahead, that when it's time to put in to code. i don't think i was able to back scroll. i even saved. so i had to ask or start the game from the start lol.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If you wanna see the galleries that were added in V7 in full quality you can copy the game\images folder from V6 Final to V7 test.
I can't guarantee the game will be fully stable for a normal playthrough, but it might be.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Now to comment some posts.

It is one of, if not thee most polarizing fetish I've seen on these forums. Hell, the evidence can be seen in this very game by it having its own option to turn it off when none of the other fetishes does. (Of which, i'm extremely thankful of the dev.)
Poor dev was forced to do that after comments. Despite that it was east to guess the right answer and avoid NTR just with your brain. Besides it gives you a thrill when you doubting what to choose to avoid bad end.
I am sometimes jealous of people who hate and fear NTR. I just don't care. Checking NTR end, then continiue. But everyone to their own.
I honestly don't care about the will of masses. It's good that dev should only listen to his patrons, not posts here.

If Hunter cant be gotten rid of yet for the narrative, then if you've NTR-off, you can easily have him as the looming, unseen threat from the shadows instead of showing up to break up the flow of an otherwise amazing time and still keep the same story beats/structure. Right now, him showing up at the ends makes the story feel disjointed.
Agree and disagree. Agree about disjointed. In this chapter i'm honestly started to forgot about him.
And this why i disagree with looming, unseen threat. Unseen my ass. You just want to forget about him and play usual vanilla corruption family game. For christ sake, even Sterling forgetting about him sometimes.
Oh. If we on thread. What about Kevin? Scene with him and the fact that he watched MC and Aliza?

Sterling goes from showing how he's become way more fit and confident in 90% of the past couple updates only to revert to a child for that 10% portion featuring hunter.
You talking about blackmail scenes i asume? That was actuaaly weird for me too. To protect himself MC let Hunter do what he want. Well, with a little suprused) But if you didn't watch bad ends, your loss.
But it see,s it

I know i am saying over and over. But don't wait much from her. Clearly she will be the last for corruption. The last bastion i called her. There is a simple reason for that actually.

Jul 22, 2019
i think Guro or Scat have to be the most extreme fetish. i dont think NTR comes close to those. you have to be a special kind of special to get off on those. again, if you like that, i don't judge (but you will creep me out if guro is your thing).
definitely, though I think pretty much any game that included those but wasn't completely based around them would make them optional or things you have to go turn on? any sort of hardcore fetish in a game that doesn't completely revolve around that fetish tends to be optional, if you don't need to manually patch it in yourself. even rape stuff is usually avoidable, even though it's a relatively common fetish.

NTR is definitely more divisive though, can't think of any games I've seen that decided to include/focus on guro 10 patches down the line lol. Guro isn't as polarizing because it basically doesn't exist unless you were to go specifically looking for it, I don't even know if it's allowed here at all. Never seen it, if it is.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Same things, same sex, same ntr, boring.
i mean, that's why all of us are here. we come here for the same humor, same eroticism, even yes, same ntr (for those who play with it on).

if you're saying "same etc". that means you keep coming back, to the things you found boring. no one forces you to play each update.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
If Hunter cant be gotten rid of yet for the narrative, then if you've NTR-off, you can easily have him as the looming, unseen threat from the shadows instead of showing up to break up the flow of an otherwise amazing time and still keep the same story beats/structure. Right now, him showing up at the ends makes the story feel disjointed. Sterling goes from showing how he's become way more fit and confident in 90% of the past couple updates only to revert to a child for that 10% portion featuring hunter.
I'm sorry, isn't that contradictive? How can you have a looming, unseen threat if you phase it out completely? A looming threat is only a looming threat if it indeed, well, looms... You can only have him as a looming, unseen threat if there are reminders that he is indeed a threat, which is done in the chapter breaks. The reason why Sterling reverts to a child as you say it, is because that's a reminder of the looming, unseen threat Hunter is. If we take that out, because you feel it's disjointed, how exactly do you have the looming, unseen threat? At the end of the day, no matter what progress Sterling made, Hunter is still the one holding the cards. If Hunter ever should decide to pull the plug on the family, that's it. Hunter can save the "purity" of family from Hunter, but the rest is firmly in his clutches and there's nothing Sterling can do about that for the moment. That's the threat.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well boys, it's official, the official release that is.

I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback on the test version! I've made several improvements to the game based on them:
- The hourglass now provides a skip to bedtime option.
- At bedtime, you'll now be prompted to choose between sleeping with Lucia or Ophelia.
- There is a one hour advance button next to the hourglass. You can now easily skip through the hours in a day.

With these changes, the overall "menu grind" has been significantly reduced. Along with those changes, I've increased the outline on text. It should be much easier to read with the transparent text-box background. Beyond that, many miscellaneous bugfixes/spelling/renders corrections have been made.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes