Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The main value of the game, as I understand it, is the funny dialogues between the characters. The rest is average.
I wouldn't say that. It has a lot going for it. Fun dialogue, little grind, interesting characters, a variety of sexy ladies, excellent lewd scenes with great animations. The list goes on. Any one of them could be considered a main value depending on the player's interests. At the very least it's above average, certainly not average. It's one of the games on the home page featured banner for good reason.

You can even easily deactivate NTR if that's not your cup of tea. It's not my thing, but I gave in and activated it because the completionist in me forced me to have a look. Also, in the early game it's a way to see the ladies doing "lewd in the nude." Everything is done from a humour standpoint, so it seems less NTRish, if that makes any sense. But it's still NTR so just be aware of that if you choose to turn it on. I'd prefer if it were the MC in place of the creeper, but points to the dev for making NTR optional.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The main value of the game, as I understand it, is the funny dialogues between the characters. The rest is average.
What games do you prefer instead? Im curious what other games your comparing it to if this is merely average. My opinion is very different but thats just all it is, an opinion.

Reactions: IamJAG

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
last teaser put this game at 65% and the three before 42%. i think April is looking pretty set.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Brenna and Sterling have given dating each other a chance. i would have added "and taking things slow", but hard to call it slow when you are doing anal 3some lol.

then catherine cockblocks.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
Brenna and Sterling have given dating each other a chance. i would have added "and taking things slow", but hard to call it slow when you are doing anal 3some lol.

then catherine cockblocks.

were they dating beforehand?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i dont think they officially said they were iirc. i'm thinking they will verbally say it this update. my guess that is.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes