dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Am I the only one, who only plays this game for the Hunter scenes?
I play it for the depraved ahegao mindbreak scenes. The fact the best of those so far have been NTR is incidental. My favorite so far is the Sicilian swap, followed very closely by the scenes from Sterling's father's diary.

Reactions: miramira123

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's just like, your opinion, man.

For me, this is one of the best of these kinds of games imo, the quality of the models, animation, and the story are top notch. If Hunter wasn't absolutely disgusting to look at, this would be my favorite game on F95 :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the dev did an awesome job with hunter as a villain, you just have to look at the guy to hate him.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah the dev did an awesome job with hunter as a villain, you just have to look at the guy to hate him.
Imagine if Hunter didn't look like that.

"Yeah, why are we going against Hunter again?"
"Because he's the bad guy?"
"But he's so nice! He's just oozing with charisma. I think we should help him get the girls."
"But he's the bad guy... He doesn't care about them, just pussy."
"What a guy, right? We could all learn from him..."
"... Okay, let's make him an ugly fuck after all..."

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Imagine if Hunter didn't look like that.

"Yeah, why are we going against Hunter again?"
"Because he's the bad guy?"
"But he's so nice! He's just oozing with charisma. I think we should help him get the girls."
"But he's the bad guy... He doesn't care about them, just pussy."
"What a guy, right? We could all learn from him..."
"... Okay, let's make him an ugly fuck after all..."
A skinny dweeb of a main character out seducing a charismatic, sex god hunk of an NTR antagonist would be too far for the suspension of disbelief lol (though i guess he could get more of a sympathy angle with players as he would be taunted by said sex god about what was gonna happen to his family before his very eyes and there would be nothing he could do about it making him more of a bully vs current state where old bastard is scared shitless of Sterling physically). Im glad he went the way he did - everything just works as is. Ugly old bastard is a trope which works best with the whole mind fuck approach to corruption and seduction as this isnt a romance angle with him - Hunter lives up to his name after all.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
It seems to work fine for me
Try downloading and applying the patch again, and make sure u r copying it to the game folder

Screenshot (4).png

Reactions: johndoe19

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
I had to this game on my list for a while and decided to check it out. I almost on chapter 3 and I can safely say. This easily has the best word play and dialogue I’ve seen of a simple incest game.

I don’t mind the long chapters, because the 100s of games I’ve played the same troupe is there. Mc sees mom and now wants to have sex. This game at first glance you might think it’s like that, but it actually has real good development that makes you forget about the troupes.

This and HS Tutor are the only games I can say that made me LOL multiple times. Wordplay alone this game is 10/10 but Hunter is the real MVP.

Dingus Hughus

Nov 8, 2020
Do u mean the incest patch??
Well if it wasn't obvious it restores incest to the game.
Hunter becomes grandpa
Ophelia Mom
Brenaa and Cath sisters
Lucia cousin
Oh so it's a text replacer i thought it's gonna be something extreme like it added scenes or just put in some removed scenes or something, thanks for the info.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes