ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Oh so it's a text replacer i thought it's gonna be something extreme like it added scenes or just put in some removed scenes or something, thanks for the info.
NP
Quite a few games on this site contain incest, but since patreon doesnt allow it, a lot of the devs change the relations to landlady from mom and to roommate from sister.
Now F95 has no such rules so such games over here are posted with an incest patch, which restores incests to the game.
For Renpy games u just have to paste the patch in the game folder and u r done

Reactions: johndoe19

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
I had to this game on my list for a while and decided to check it out. I almost on chapter 3 and I can safely say. This easily has the best word play and dialogue I’ve seen of a simple incest game.

I don’t mind the long chapters, because the 100s of games I’ve played the same troupe is there. Mc sees mom and now wants to have sex. This game at first glance you might think it’s like that, but it actually has real good development that makes you forget about the troupes.

This and HS Tutor are the only games I can say that made me LOL multiple times. Wordplay alone this game is 10/10 but Hunter is the real MVP.
If you haven't played "Once in a lifetime" I would highly recommend, amazing game and extremely funny!!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
One point for ZackJack177!

Next up is another excerpt from the same review:

This will be a multiple choice question worth a like.

Who is the MC in a committed relationship with?

A. No one
B. Hunter
C. Baby Hunter
D. Disco Hunter from Chapter 12
The MC *is* a nice guy and that's why he has hanky-panky with those who want to sleep with him, including his older sister (for whom he has long lusted) and his younger sister (for whom he feels responsible as an older brother, curiously). Everyone who wants to have fun with the MC - especially as he becomes increasingly confident in doing so - is someone who wants it and it's a fun, open secret that everyone is sleeping around in their household + extended friends network. His cousin *wants* to do things with him for her own benefit and his. This is voluntary and consensual, open and enjoyed at every non-NTR step.

Some reviews at this site ... I've seen things: seen things you little people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion bright as magnesium. I rode on the back decks of a blinker and watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. Now, with this review. ... all those moments ... they'll be gone.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
The MC *is* a nice guy and that's why he has hanky-panky with those who want to sleep with him, including his older sister (for whom he has long lusted) and his younger sister (for whom he feels responsible as an older brother, curiously). Everyone who wants to have fun with the MC - especially as he becomes increasingly confident in doing so - is someone who wants it and it's a fun, open secret that everyone is sleeping around in their household + extended friends network. His cousin *wants* to do things with him for her own benefit and his. This is voluntary and consensual, open and enjoyed at every non-NTR step.

Some reviews at this site ... I've seen things: seen things you little people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion bright as magnesium. I rode on the back decks of a blinker and watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. Now, with this review. ... all those moments ... they'll be gone.

Are you sure the whole house knows MC is sleeping with everyone? I got the impression that he keeps it a secret between each girl/girls?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Are you sure the whole house knows MC is sleeping with everyone? I got the impression that he keeps it a secret between each girl/girls?
It depends
The whole house knows about Eva
Mallory, Ophelia and Cath know about Amber
Eva knows about Brenna
Ophelia and Eliza know about Mallory

There are some cases where he has to hide because of incest reasons, such as about Cath, Brenna and Ophelia

Reactions: JjJ5

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It depends
The whole house knows about Eva
Mallory, Ophelia and Cath know about Amber
Eva knows about Brenna
Ophelia and Eliza know about Mallory

There are some cases where he has to hide because of incest reasons, such as about Cath, Brenna and Ophelia
Amber is his official girlfriend (known to all and even pushed into the idea by his mom) and Eva is well known to be his main source of helping with his medical issue (ie his fuck buddy - he could not keep that one a secret even if he tried lol, his new maid has already discovered their liaisons). Neither are treated in secrecy with any of the other girls as far as i'm aware. The rest though are secrets kept as best as he could manage from one another outside of course Brenna (in Eves case - she is a fuck buddy for both of them and instigates them getting together). Even Mallory - its known to bot Ophelia and Eliza but only after both at different points caught them in the middle of the act, it was never meant to be discovered by others and neither were over the moon at discovering the fact.

Literally none of the family members know about the others nor would approve of it should they find out. Azelia is paranoid knowing how her sister would react, Catherine is notoriously jealous (so its a running theme where she just intrudes and cock blocks at the worst times) and Brenna has already threatened Sterling several times never to hurt the girls in the family and playing them all along would damage their relationship beyond repair. Even Lucia the most chill of the family girls is exploring her kinky side with the mc under secrecy and its only thanks to Sterling she has not been caught yet even though as an exhibitionist she is into the idea of nearly being caught.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Amber is his official girlfriend (known to all and even pushed into the idea by his mom) and Eva is well known to be his main source of helping with his medical issue (ie his fuck buddy - he could not keep that one a secret even if he tried lol, his new maid has already discovered their liaisons). Neither are treated in secrecy with any of the other girls as far as i'm aware. The rest though are secrets kept as best as he could manage from one another outside of course Brenna (in Eves case - she is a fuck buddy for both of them and instigates them getting together). Even Mallory - its known to bot Ophelia and Eliza but only after both at different points caught them in the middle of the act, it was never meant to be discovered by others and neither were over the moon at discovering the fact.

Literally none of the family members know about the others nor would approve of it should they find out. Azelia is paranoid knowing how her sister would react, Catherine is notoriously jealous (so its a running theme where she just intrudes and cock blocks at the worst times) and Brenna has already threatened Sterling several times never to hurt the girls in the family and playing them all along would damage their relationship beyond repair. Even Lucia the most chill of the family girls is exploring her kinky side with the mc under secrecy and its only thanks to Sterling she has not been caught yet even though as an exhibitionist she is into the idea of nearly being caught.
Not sure why you quoted my post
I just commented that some girls know about each and some don't.
But if u wanted to expand and explain about what I commented then you are spot on. Some girls know about others and the obvious ones that have to be hidden(Eliza, Brenna, Cath, Ophelia) are the incest ones.

Though as of yet i am pretty sure Amber isn't official because in the gazebo scene both MC and Amber say, lets see where this leads and lets not put a label on it yet.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah it got weird long ago. a man in a game like this really only needs one muscle anyway. The rest only blocks the view of the ladies! #SayNOtomuscles2021!

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes