Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Catherine has cock blocked more sexy time moments against our MC than Sterling has Hunter. Truly no one quite times her barged in entrances any worse than her lol

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
three chapter and no sex scene only blowjob for me its to grindy doing some stuff in this game, im not completed play this game yet, because three chapter no sex scene? its not really worth my time, mannn this game is boring as hell.
Yeah, that's not what "grind" means. Also, what other game has sex so early? It may not be worth of your time, but boring is not a word to describe this game.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
I have been studying this game for a while and have come up with a few potential theories.

Hunter: Is he a dog? Potentially, he has been outside a few times, Dogs also go outside. Dev please add the bestiality tag.
No you idiot he's obviously a cat. Don't you see how much of an asshole he is?

Hunter 2: If he is dio del sesso, then that means that other gods exist too. Will there be a war? Will hades release the Kraken upon argos? Which set of gods is it? All good questions.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Eva: Double agent or Dio del love-o? We might find out in the upcoming chapters.
That's an excellent idea actually. Would be an awesome plot twist and would change the power dynamics in the house :D might be a bit too complicated for this game though.

Is the MC his own dad?: When the MC goes back in time, he will have already banged Ophelia, so he might be his own dad if he manages to seduce her in 1999. Will be interesting how the Dev gets around the grandfather paradox.
Plz No Fry

Brenna has no vagina: What's the hold up! unless... she doesn't actually have one, this could be a good way to further her character arc. Take notes.
Catherine stole it and hid it from her.

Anyway, lemme know what you think, if you disagree you're probably stupid so...
I feel dumber every time i read NTR related complaints in this thread so that might explain why i disagree with you... or do i?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah a lot of the ntr lovers will hate me but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i play for both teams. if it's hunters time to go for the sake of the story, i'm fine with that.

though i don't think sterling will kill him. he will find a way to get rid of him permanently. we can live with it, but you have to remember, can sterling and his family? killing is not so simple.

side note. with 65% complete. i think it' safe to assume probably april or even may.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i play for both teams. if it's hunters time to go for the sake of the story, i'm fine with that.

though i don't think sterling will kill him. he will find a way to get rid of him permanently. we can live with it, but you have to remember, can sterling and his family? killing is not so simple.

side note. with 65% complete. i think it' safe to assume probably april or even may.
I think if the mc is pushed to the limit and if he thinks the girls are in real danger he would do it. He is always able to stop hunter but he is always one step behind, even when one plan fails hunter already has another one prepared. It would be cool if in the future the mc starts being the one on the attack.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
I don't think Hunter will die anytime soon because the Dev is simultaneously pleasing both the Vanilla as well as the NTR crowd - which is usually not an easy task so this way everyone is happy

also any idea when the next update is going to be?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
explain what real danger hunter would put the girls in, that sterling's only choice is to kill hunter first?

as far as we all know, hunter doesn't physically hurt nor want to kill any one in his family. what he does to them is disgusting, but sterling wants the same things too. he wants to have sex with the girls, but not through underhanded methods. so i don't think sterling will kill hunter because hunter has sex with the girls. this is a tricky situation, because we know he can do it in non-canon, but we can't see him do it in canon because that would mean a hunter sex scene in canon. anything can be used in a bad end, because it's not what really happens.

I don't think Hunter will die anytime soon because the Dev is simultaneously pleasing both the Vanilla as well as the NTR crowd - which is usually not an easy task so this way everyone is happy

also any idea when the next update is going to be?
nothing is certain, but more likely april to may. it's only just over half done so to be able to finish up in march isn't realistic.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
explain what real danger hunter would put the girls in, that sterling's only choice is to kill hunter first?

as far as we all know, hunter doesn't physically hurt nor want to kill any one in his family. what he does to them is disgusting, but sterling wants the same things too. he wants to have sex with the girls, but not through underhanded methods. so i don't think sterling will kill hunter because hunter has sex with the girls. this is a tricky situation, because we know he can do it in non-canon, but we can't see him do it in canon because that would mean a hunter sex scene in canon. anything can be used in a bad end, because it's not what really happens.

nothing is certain, but more likely april to may. it's only just over half done so to be able to finish up in march isn't realistic.
I mean sterling had a shitty childhood because of hunter's actions, so there might be some real hatred towards hunter now, and with the constant plans to drug and rape the girls It wouldn't be surprising if sterling at some point he just got mad and shot hunter. But I agree that hunter will be part of the game until the end. I personally just would like to see hunter becoming less of a threat as the game progresses. Instead of the mc just gaining more muscles it would be cool if he became smarter and started getting one step ahead of hunter.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Am I the only one, who only plays this game for the Hunter scenes?
I play this game equally for the sex scenes and the comedy, since i think it's one of the funniest games of this type out there. And characters like Catherine and Hunter are a big part of that comedy. I can understand why people hate him, i mean he is both repulsive physically and the way he acts but considering his scenes are non-canon they never bothered me, i think of them as like "bad dreams" the MC has, so i don't take them seriously and laugh at them every time, either from the way his dick almost gives the girls brain damage, the crap he says or MC's reaction to them. My personal favorite is still the one where he eats Brenna out in a shed as the MC is on the other side of the wall talking to himself about how great of a person Brenna is lol, i dunno it's just cracks me up every time.

Reactions: heartofsword
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes