What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Those words are not mine but from a NTR fan. That's why I mentioned that sentence in inverted expressions, they got disappointed in the early days because it got game overs and no significant action with hunter. But, now it has changed. Now, NTR fans are owned this game even though the game-overs and non-canon is continued and giving praisings for his game's NTR's renders and animations.
That happened with all content in Chapter One. The first release disappointed fans of all kinds.

And yeah, I still say Hunter became cult god. It may not be in the thread you mentioned, but in discord NTR servers, this game and hunter is praised as one of the best.
Do you secretly like NTR? You seem to be better read in the NTR fandom than I am.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
harsha_26 didn't you say a few weeks ago that you were done with the game because you didn't like the ntr? Why do you still come to this thread? I don't get this ntr debate at all and I don't even fucking like ntr.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
And now also, even after all these, still some of my Non-NTR friends in online are happy living in a oblivion that they are getting heavy in this game while NTR fans are getting low in terms of sexual content and trying to encourage me to play this game even though they know i dont like games where NTR villains in NTR path gets pussy faster and more hardcore than MC in Non-NTR path. I don't care if it's canon or not. Renders are renders and animations are animations.
Seems your non-NTR friends are cool dudes. Another game I follow on Patreon is SpaceCorps XXX (also extremely hilarious), and that one has a variety of kinks, several of them not for me I must admit. Now, that game is highly anticipated with the gay community because it has both M/F and M/M. I have no interest in gay content, but I don't go flaming in that thread that the dev is wasting time with M/M just because I don't want to see it. I know there are a lot of other people who do want to see it, and you know what? I don't care. Good for them, because I know they'll burn in he... wait, wrong thread. I mean, good for them, they deserve to have a quality game that they enjoy playing (and that isn't furry because that's a thing in gay games, apparently). Anyway, my point is, just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you should exclude it for others. You are given the option, so don't complain you are given the option. I seem to recall you were talking about hardcore sex with the LI's, and I have a feeling if you come across a game that gives you the option for lovey-dovey stuff or hardcore sex, you'd still complain there's an option for lovey-dovey stuff. So, you're not into that shit, who the fuck cares, dude? Other people are and still other people don't care that other people are. Don't expect devs to cater to your little niche because you're not the one in charge, they are.

God, "I don't care if it's canon or not", get fucking over yourself. Do you write angry letters to your favourite tv-show because someone wrote a fanfic with a ship you don't like?

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Wow, this game started it's journey from "it's not for NTR fans even as optional", "lt's not canon", "It's not like other NTR optional games" to

"Hunter getting animated sex scenes", "Hunter popping cherry of Brenna while MC gets to have only back way for his first time",
"His fans praising this game as one of the best NTR games"
& finally,

"Hunter became the cult god for NTR fans".

(Below is just my imaginative theory that I hope to be wrong in future).

Just wait for the moment when he finally fucks Ophelia in the harcore, kinkiest way possible, while sterling just be near to the moment to have "romantic vanilla" moment with Ophelia in the after-hunter update, which will be quite boring to the players who want to have same hardcore & kinky action with Ophelia the way antagonist will have in the NTR choice, but with some love involved.

These are just my personal observations. I may be wrong in some.
And he is back.
But i have a question this time. You are using term - "hardcore" - again and again.
Could you give me definition of hardcore sex in your vision. Examples if you'd be so kind.
Because in the last chapter, MC had anal sex with Brenna. While Hunter in his end - vaginal. So, which sex scene was more "hardcore" in your opinion.

Reactions: Deathscythe101

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
That happened with all content in Chapter One. The first release disappointed fans of all kinds.

Do you secretly like NTR? You seem to be better read in the NTR fandom than I am.
I like to infiltrate my enemy zones. I know it's childish, silly, pointless. But, yeah, that's the reason why I know what's going on in NTR fandom.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Seems your non-NTR friends are cool dudes. Another game I follow on Patreon is SpaceCorps XXX (also extremely hilarious), and that one has a variety of kinks, several of them not for me I must admit. Now, that game is highly anticipated with the gay community because it has both M/F and M/M. I have no interest in gay content, but I don't go flaming in that thread that the dev is wasting time with M/M just because I don't want to see it. I know there are a lot of other people who do want to see it, and you know what? I don't care. Good for them, because I know they'll burn in he... wait, wrong thread. I mean, good for them, they deserve to have a quality game that they enjoy playing (and that isn't furry because that's a thing in gay games, apparently). Anyway, my point is, just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you should exclude it for others. You are given the option, so don't complain you are given the option. I seem to recall you were talking about hardcore sex with the LI's, and I have a feeling if you come across a game that gives you the option for lovey-dovey stuff or hardcore sex, you'd still complain there's an option for lovey-dovey stuff. So, you're not into that shit, who the fuck cares, dude? Other people are and still other people don't care that other people are. Don't expect devs to cater to your little niche because you're not the one in charge, they are.

God, "I don't care if it's canon or not", get fucking over yourself. Do you write angry letters to your favourite tv-show because someone wrote a fanfic with a ship you don't like?
Who is complaining about the existence of NTR route? Where did i said i wanted dev to delete the NTR scenes? I'm just saying my observations between two paths and two fanbases of this game. If you don't agree with me, fine. And also I don't expect dev to cater to my needs. If you see me trolling any fan or dev in a funny or abusive way, except other than my constant repeatedly criticisms, please do blame me.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Who is complaining about the existence of NTR route? Where did i said i wanted dev to delete the NTR scenes? I'm just saying my observations between two paths and two fanbases of this game.
You are. From the first time you posted in this thread, you were complaining that the NTR route got "quicker results" than the actualy story. It didn't matter that they were non-canon endings because "they still existed and that was a blight on God's creation" (I might be paraphrasing). Also, what observations? You admitted last time you didn't play the NTR path, but just knowing it was there was enough to trigger you. So yeah, I think that warrants reason to believe you'd rather see them eradicated. And trust me, your posts are not funny at all.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I like to infiltrate my enemy zones. I know it's childish, silly, pointless. But, yeah, that's the reason why I know what's going on in NTR fandom.
That is a very toxic way of looking at things. I don't like ntr either and I don't see the appeal of it, but just because some people enjoy some fetish that you don't like, it doesn't make them bad people.

Reactions: zackjack177

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
maybe at the end of this month to some time next month. not too long now we hope.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LadyBee

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
That is a very toxic way of looking at things. I don't like ntr either and I don't see the appeal of it, but just because some people enjoy some fetish that you don't like, it doesn't make them bad people.
When did i said they are bad people? Did you seen me in any exclusive NTR game threads? Infact, I encourage those games to be made more, although i'm not into that kink. I only have these problems in optional NTR games. Because, the "level" of MC & villain is not the same always. In alomost all optional NTR games, MC tend to be a slow paced blue ball guy while NTR villains getting fast paced sexual level of action which i might truly enjoy (if they are on non-ntr path). This unfair justice given to the players who are not into ntr, but still wants to see quicker results like ntr is the main issue with me. Where is romance in ntr? Is it impossible for romance in NTR with antogonists? And it's impossible for Non-NTR path to see quciker results? No. You just have to have a talent to design those kind of scenes and make writing in a coherent way possible.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
When did i said they are bad people? Did you seen me in any exclusive NTR game threads? Infact, I encourage those games to be made more, although i'm not into that kink. I only have these problems in optional NTR games. Because, the "level" of MC & villain is not the same always. In alomost all optional NTR games, MC tend to be a slow paced blue ball guy while NTR villains getting fast paced sexual level of action which i might truly enjoy (if they are on non-ntr path). This unfair justice given to the players who are not into ntr, but still wants to see quicker results like ntr is the main issue with me. Where is romance in ntr? Is it impossible for romance in NTR with antogonists? And it's impossible for Non-NTR path to see quciker results? No. You just have to have a talent to design those kind of scenes and make writing in a coherent way possible.
Did you forget sterling/MC gets 90% of all content each update, hunter gets 1-2 scenes at best that's why he gets the girls quicker with pills and potions. He can't play at sterling's pace due to him only getting 1-2 scenes per update and also hes the antagonist... if he doesn't pose a threat what good is he for the story?

But let me ask you what you would rather then.

Hunter to get 1-2 scenes per update and get action with the girls.

Hunter to go down the same road as the MC and content gets split 50/50 and you loose 50% of the content you like.

If sterling was banging every girl by now the story would be over? you know the goal is to win over the girls before hunter gets them.

Edit; I'm not asking for hunter to get 50% content just posing a hypothetical. before yall come for my head. :)

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
And being mad that the antagonist is further along than the MC also overlooks a basic element of NTR. Jealousy. You want the NTR to be as potent as possible, so it's another reason to have Hunter be a step ahead of the MC. The NTR fans enjoy the stronger scenes and the vanilla fans are unaffected because they don't watch the bad endings.

What I wasn't prepared for is vanilla players who get riled up at the thought of content they don't experience being slightly more advanced.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
So... You want something like - The Guy in charge?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
And being mad that the antagonist is further along than the MC also overlooks a basic element of NTR. Jealousy. You want the NTR to be as potent as possible, so it's another reason to have Hunter be a step ahead of the MC. The NTR fans enjoy the stronger scenes and the vanilla fans are unaffected because they don't watch the bad endings.

What I wasn't prepared for is vanilla players who get riled up at the thought of content they don't experience being slightly more advanced.
So, just because vanilla fans don't see bad endings, you take it as a advantage and you make stronger scenes for NTR fans, while "thinking" that Vanilla fans don't care about stronger scenes as long as MC is "holding hands" and "watching tv" with all the women (those terms are used as "satirical phrase", I know there is sex in Non-NTR path) . Sir, this is the issue i have with all optional NTR games, that you took all vanilla fans for granted that we belong to "same box". Unfortunately, we are not.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes