Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
WTB the ability to rate reviews! good gods!

Having just read his review I'm almost convinced Condemned77 isn't talking about Power Vacuum, that or he didn't bother actually reading the story :rolleyes:

Reactions: fried

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Wow, this game started it's journey from "it's not for NTR fans even as optional", "lt's not canon", "It's not like other NTR optional games" to

"Hunter getting animated sex scenes", "Hunter popping cherry of Brenna while MC gets to have only back way for his first time",
"His fans praising this game as one of the best NTR games"
& finally,

"Hunter became the cult god for NTR fans".

(Below is just my imaginative theory that I hope to be wrong in future).

Just wait for the moment when he finally fucks Ophelia in the harcore, kinkiest way possible, while sterling just be near to the moment to have "romantic vanilla" moment with Ophelia in the after-hunter update, which will be quite boring to the players who want to have same hardcore & kinky action with Ophelia the way antagonist will have in the NTR choice, but with some love involved.

These are just my personal observations. I may be wrong in some.

Reactions: genthrow

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Wow, this game started it's journey from "it's not for NTR fans even as optional", "lt's not canon", "It's not like other NTR optional games" to

"Hunter getting animated sex scenes", "Hunter popping cherry of Brenna while MC gets to have only back way for his first time",
"His fans praising this game as one of the best NTR games"
& finally,

"Hunter became the cult god for NTR fans".

(Below is just my imaginative theory that I hope to be wrong in future).

Just wait for the moment when he finally fucks Ophelia in the harcore, kinkiest way possible, while sterling just be near to the moment to have "romantic vanilla" moment with Ophelia in the after-hunter update, which will be quite boring to the players who want to have same hardcore & kinky action with Ophelia the way antagonist will have in the NTR choice, but with some love involved.

These are just my personal observations. I may be wrong in some.
That's because the mc is nothing like Hunter

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
But he can have hardcore kinky moments even in love route. It's not rocket sceince to understand that love can be hardcore and kinky too even with women like Ophelia. You just have to implement believeable plans.
Well the mc is pretty hardcore with Eva....

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
it's not for NTR fans even as optional
I want NTR fans to play Power Vacuum. Why wouldn't I?

lt's not canon
It still isn't.

It's not like other NTR optional games
Has anyone ever said this? I can only think of a couple games that Power Vacuum can even be compared to and I've never tried to distance Power Vacuum from them.

Hunter getting animated sex scenes
Has been since Chapter 2.

Hunter popping cherry of Brenna while MC gets to have only back way for his first time
Hunter has always been ahead of the MC.

His fans praising this game as one of the best NTR games
It's all Dartred's fault...

Hunter became the cult god for NTR fans
I wish! You know the NTR thread on this site? This one?

It's over a hundred pages long of NTR recommendations. You know how many times my game is mentioned? Zero. The general NTR fan is, at best, indifferent to Hunter.

JumboCumbo

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2020
When do we have sex with the fat dude? Might hold off on pledging till we get some more relationship progression with him.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
No fun allowed, doncha know your supposed to be working on the game 24/7, a slave to the whims of horny dudes and dudettes on the internet.
Have you seen some of the threads on this forum? Every shitty review doesn't need to be picked apart the work speaks for itself if people don't like it well tough luck for them!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I want NTR fans to play Power Vacuum. Why wouldn't I?

It still isn't.

Has anyone ever said this? I can only think of a couple games that Power Vacuum can even be compared to and I've never tried to distance Power Vacuum from them.

Has been since Chapter 2.

Hunter has always been ahead of the MC.

It's all Dartred's fault...

I wish! You know the NTR thread on this site? This one?

It's over a hundred pages long of NTR recommendations. You know how many times my game is mentioned? Zero. The general NTR fan is, at best, indifferent to Hunter.
My post is not directly concerns you but more about the NTR & Non-NTR fanism towards this game. The NTR fans comments looked like disappointment in early days but now, it has changed drastically although still there are some who getting disappointed. And yeah, I still say Hunter became cult god. It may not be in the thread you mentioned, but in discord NTR servers, this game and hunter is praised as one of the best.

And now also, even after all these, still some of my Non-NTR friends in online are happy living in a oblivion that they are getting heavy in this game while NTR fans are getting low in terms of sexual content and trying to encourage me to play this game even though they know i dont like games where NTR villains in NTR path gets pussy faster and more hardcore than MC in Non-NTR path. I don't care if it's canon or not. Renders are renders and animations are animations.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
My post is not directly concerns you but more about the NTR & Non-NTR fanism towards this game. The NTR fans comments looked like disappointment in early days but now, it has changed drastically although still there are some who getting disappointed.
Ntr fans don't complain as much as ntr haters?? pika.jpg

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
what are you talking about? NTR bad ends were in since V1. hell, each get got a bad end in V1. just to show you how it will play out in the future and it WAS optional.
Those words are not mine but from a NTR fan. That's why I mentioned that sentence in inverted expressions, they got disappointed in the early days because it got game overs and no significant action with hunter. But, now it has changed. Now, NTR fans are owned this game even though the game-overs and non-canon is continued and giving praisings for his game's NTR's renders and animations.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes