Derived

Apr 25, 2017

Indecent Proposal Teasers

In Chapter Eight, Tiff reports to our MC that Hunter has given her an indecent proposal for extra services. In dire need of money, she's worried she has to accept. Perhaps our MC can outbid him?

1614649880601.png 1614649893260.png 1614649902042.png 1614649909408.png 1614649917360.png 1614649924835.png 1614649934563.png

Boy, Tiff is so much perfect it kinda hurts.
She and Brenna, boy !
WWG sure knows how to make stunning black haired characters!

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017

In Chapter Eight, Tiff reports to our MC that Hunter has given her an indecent proposal for extra services. In dire need of money, she's worried she has to accept. Perhaps our MC can outbid him?

View attachment 1061642 View attachment 1061643 View attachment 1061644 View attachment 1061645 View attachment 1061646 View attachment 1061648 View attachment 1061650

She and Brenna, boy !
DAMMIT. I mean she’s definitely hot and all but it’s pretty obvious who the hunter scene is going to be with this update. I’m sure it’ll still be awesome but I’m kinda bummed...

Reactions: Max0232

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

View attachment 1061642 View attachment 1061643 View attachment 1061644 View attachment 1061645 View attachment 1061646 View attachment 1061648 View attachment 1061650

She and Brenna, boy !
Oh... Oh no. I knew this was coming eventually, but dammit. Also, that last photo of a sort of sushi date by the pool looks very nice.

And I don't think she gets the hunter scene this update, call it a hunch.

Beardedsmith

Jul 7, 2017
Oh... Oh no. I knew this was coming eventually, but dammit. Also, that last photo of a sort of sushi date by the pool looks very nice.

And I don't think she gets the hunter scene this update, call it a hunch.
All I know is it likely won't be Lucia and that's the real depression

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
All I know is it likely won't be Lucia and that's the real depression
How so? Hunters teasers come last with every update - it could be anyone but personal bet is its likely gonna be Amber seeing as shes close to giving her cherry away to Sterling after recent updates but we cant say for sure. Im sure he will also want to give Catherine his own brand of birthday bumps too given its a very Cathering orientated week but Lucia? Shes falling deeper and deeper into an addiction to exhibiting herself for the thrill of getting caught/watched as well as how much she keeps wanting more and more explosive orgasms so her old bastard scene likely aint too far away now especially as he would likely promise her thrills she could never dream off (making her ripe for being drugged or abused despite herself being the least susceptible to his BS prior to now).

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
DAMMIT. I mean she’s definitely hot and all but it’s pretty obvious who the hunter scene is going to be with this update. I’m sure it’ll still be awesome but I’m kinda bummed...
Yea this seems to be if you fail to outbid Hunter, he gets to plow her or whatever.

Also didn't we used to get like 2 or so scenes where Hunter tries to go after the girls? I feel like since the last 2 updates or so it's been downgraded to only 1 like that. I kinda wish the MC and Hunter would butt heads more, he is basically the main villain here, them fighting over girls leads to some of the funniest scenes in the entire game.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yea this seems to be if you fail to outbid Hunter, he gets to plow her or whatever.

Also didn't we used to get like 2 or so scenes where Hunter tries to go after the girls? I feel like since the last 2 updates or so it's been downgraded to only 1 like that. I kinda wish the MC and Hunter would butt heads more, he is basically the main villain here, them fighting over girls leads to some of the funniest scenes in the entire game.
No not really downgraded really - he featured more at the start but its was hardly comparable scenes as these singular Hunter events end up more often than not these days with full NTR animated scenes with the old bastard having his way with the girls in question. Would NTR lovers prefer that or just more scenes with him in general trying and only getting as far as groping?

He does make the game a bit funnier i do confess but at same time as the story and the characters have developed hes not as essential for adding comedy as we now can showcase the girls themselves in the humour such as Catherine aggressive flailing orgasms, the boeing airplane level noise that comes from Eva romps, Ophellia and her lactating tits and so on and even cucking fat boy Kevin etc. He featured heavily in the last update so personally would not mind if he is indeed only featured in the one event for this one as often him being around is less MC getting further with a girl and instead more stopping him from getting so instead.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
No not really downgraded really - he featured more at the start but its was hardly comparable scenes as these singular Hunter events end up more often than not these days with full NTR animated scenes with the old bastard having his way with the girls in question. Would NTR lovers prefer that or just more scenes with him in general trying and only getting as far as groping?

He does make the game a bit funnier i do confess but at same time as the story and the characters have developed hes not as essential for adding comedy as we now can showcase the girls themselves in the humour such as Catherine aggressive flailing orgasms, the boeing airplane level noise that comes from Eva romps, Ophellia and her lactating tits and so on and even cucking fat boy Kevin etc. He featured heavily in the last update so personally would not mind if he is indeed only featured in the one event for this one as often him being around is less MC getting further with a girl and instead more stopping him from getting so instead.
well to that I will answer that hunter's real purpose is to be the antagonist not the comedic relief character, sure he has humor as well but I think the main reason he is in the story is to create tension as well as to progress the story by antagonizing the mc and forcing him to act. also i think he wants to make the mc like him (del sesso or somthing like that) so that he wins the mind game between them even if he loses (if that makes sense)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Yea the scenes might be more longer/complex now than before. Well i am not a fan of NTR so i dunno, i do like more scenes where him and the MC duke it out, i dunno it's the funniest part of the game for me personally.

I think the girls are OK, Catherine tends to be a hit and a miss for me it depends, I don't wanna offend anyone but she like rides that line between being just kinda dumb and "autistic/mentally challenged" and that creeps me out more than it makes it funny for me at times, i dunno... What i am saying is, i am kinda enjoying Hunter as the antagonist, i think he overall makes the story richer, makes the choices more risky... I do enjoy that element of danger, him basically being an obstacle for the main character, even though canonically he fails all the time, it brings on more interesting elements to the story. Cause without him, the humor would tank quite a lot IMO and there would be no main antagonist which i kinda wish these types of games feature more and more tbh.. Just my personal opinion i guess.

Reactions: billclinton99

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
This game doesn't even feel grindy to me. There is obvious story progression each time you do said task, and for me the comedy NTR (even though I wish the NTR could be part of the actual story) has to be the most creative I have seen. If anyone wants a real grindy game try playing Foot Of The Mountains and then come back to this one.
Seriously, I had to give up on FotM as one of the grindiest of the grind. Even with the walkthrough, very easy to get offtrack and miss content.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes