Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
That still doesn't tell me anything. It should have no problem working on the compressed version since the only thing that's compressed are the images (you can't compress code). So, what exactly is the problem? Does the game crash, does the patch not work, do events not continue, does it start playing catvideo's on YouTube? We can't help you if we don't know what the problem is.

Also, that game doesn't exist. It's the graphics of an existing game, but the game they describe has nothing to do with it.
nvm it work agane idk how

damnn that was fucking good love the game not the ntr one doe dammnnn

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Normally I dont like ntr games but this one the ntr has no effect on your progress and it's full of comedy
I don't consider this an NTR game, but an NTR threat game. Something like Big Brother was supposed to be. You know, "do things right, or bad things will happen". Other games tried to do the same thing, but failed (just like BB) by making the "threat" a non-issue since they had no idea how to handle it, or it attracted the "wrong crowd", which ended up in a civil war with the original crowd. But here with the "game over's" it works perfectly.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
The game is really top, it is easy to pass, there is nowhere to even blunt. There is enough humor and plot. I did not find any bugs, there was a lot of content. Girl House creators should learn from these game makers.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
Some of the conversations look like a meaningless collection of words, although where everything is clear, it is very funny.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Since no one replied the last time I asked, I am going to give this another go.

Is the android port tagged in the op the patreon or the patched version? Thanks.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Is the definition of the word "grinding" still "performing an ancillary repetitive task which provides increments of a variable needed to further the main story"? Because I'm confused when people say things like "Jesus Christ man, this is one of the GRINDIEST games on this site honestly." considering there is nothing in my game outside of Chapter One that resembles grinding. From Chapter Two onward, there is not a variable of any kind needed to progress the story. You just click on the events in each chapter and watch the story. It's a kinetic novel with alternate endings. What are you grinding?

Last edited:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Is the definition of the word "grinding" still "performing an ancillary repetitive task which provides increments of a variable needed to further the main story"? Because I'm confused when people say things like "Jesus Christ man, this is one of the GRINDIEST games on this site honestly." considering there is nothing in my game outside of Chapter One that resembles grinding. From Chapter Two onward, there is not a variable of any kind needed to progress the story. You just click on the events in each chapter and watch the story. It's a kinetic novel with alternate endings. What are you grinding?
If I am not hand held and spoon fed like an infant child it HAS to be a grind

• Haha
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh i'm enjoying the grinding in your game alright and not that kind that has variables or statistics.

Reactions: JjJ5

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game doesn't even feel grindy to me. There is obvious story progression each time you do said task, and for me the comedy NTR (even though I wish the NTR could be part of the actual story) has to be the most creative I have seen. If anyone wants a real grindy game try playing Foot Of The Mountains and then come back to this one.

Reactions: justaguy44 and JjJ5
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes