Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
I have a SERIOUSLY serious question.

Why does Hunter not evolve like a Pokemon like the MC does?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
he's already in his final form. you'll have to wait until they do mega evolution.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think he wants to know when the next update is, and how much is left. if we have 75% left of 25% left?
the last update took 4 months. last update was end of december.
so using that time frame, end of april., so 2 more months.

Reactions: Max0232

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
He was at 42% as of Feb 12th. Without rechecking, that was in line with the usual 10 weeks per update we've been seeing.

Reactions: IamJAG

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
He was at 42% as of Feb 12th. Without rechecking, that was in line with the usual 10 weeks per update we've been seeing.
Fifth batch of teasers as i recall last time had him declaring it was over 50% done. This time it was only 42% - the updates are gonna get bigger the more girls he adds and wants to create story for so i dont think he can be beholden to the old 10 week schedule quite as rigidly as before but i would still say with latest teaser batch it should be a good 50% done. Either way we've a wee while to wait none the less but it'll be worth it. 10 Weeks or nay i would say itll be an April release date.

Reactions: Noobhoch12

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Fifth batch of teasers as i recall last time had him declaring it was over 50% done. This time it was only 42% - the updates are gonna get bigger the more girls he adds and wants to create story for so i dont think he can be beholden to the old 10 week schedule quite as rigidly as before but i would still say with latest teaser batch it should be a good 50% done. Either way we've a wee while to wait none the less but it'll be worth it. 10 Weeks or nay i would say itll be an April release date.
Honestly... i still think that 42% was a joke some sort. He just don't know a real quantity. Which actually normal when you making content from zero.
Second, the updates are not getting bigger. At least i can't know that for sure without proper changelog. But if you look at the gallery, quantity of events becoming smaller. But we have more sex scenes and its definetly taking more work.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you only have to play it once. the NTR path is a dead end and once you watch it, the game resets back to the branching choice. you are forced to pick the correct path to continue the game. the bad ends are only non-canon here.

Reactions: Deathscythe101

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
yeah i think it doesnt work on compressed file
That still doesn't tell me anything. It should have no problem working on the compressed version since the only thing that's compressed are the images (you can't compress code). So, what exactly is the problem? Does the game crash, does the patch not work, do events not continue, does it start playing catvideo's on YouTube? We can't help you if we don't know what the problem is.

Also, that game doesn't exist. It's the graphics of an existing game, but the game they describe has nothing to do with it.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes