Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
How would pregnancy work when each update roughly gives a weeks game time of events? You would need to think time jumps and endings for that. We all want to have a go of Lucias mother but we've no confirmation if the MC will ever meet her or not from the dev. I think given her strong connections its perfectly viable to have her organically enter the story (her daughter is there and if she finds out Hunter is on the scene she might show up in reaction to finding this out) but then its also not unrealistic to think she will forever remain as far away as possible from the family as she didnt as far as i know even attend her brothers funeral.
Thank you. Out of curiosity who do you prefer to be Lucia's father, Drew or Hunter?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Thank you. Out of curiosity who do you prefer to be Lucia's father, Drew or Hunter?
Honestly the story would just be far more interesting if it turns out to be Hunter. Drew may or may not even show up in the story again but for most part the dynamics that would come from Lucia finding out the old bastard is not only her father but also how she would react to it could be a sight to see.

Besides lets be honest - her full on embracing of her kinky sexually driven side after supressing it for so long does seem to indicate she is a chip off the old block, certainly far more than Drew ever was (much to Hunters open disappointment till her mother came along and caught his eye). Finding out he is her father might spur her to connect more with him which would be the opening Hunter has been flat out deprived of so far to try and get in her knickers as shes smelled a rat with him since minute one.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Honestly the story would just be far more interesting if it turns out to be Hunter. Drew may or may not even show up in the story again but for most part the dynamics that would come from Lucia finding out the old bastard is not only her father but also how she would react to it could be a sight to see.

Besides lets be honest - her full on embracing of her kinky sexually driven side after supressing it for so long does seem to indicate she is a chip off the old block, certainly far more than Drew ever was (much to Hunters open disappointment till her mother came along and caught his eye). Finding out he is her father might spur her to connect more with him which would be the opening Hunter has been flat out deprived of so far to try and get in her knickers as shes smelled a rat with him since minute one.
That's an interesting idea & I do enjoy the idea of cock blocking Hunter on a 3rd daughter. Also, I've noticed a lot of talk about time travel can I get more context on that?

Also would love some sort of interaction between Eva & Lucia if not an outright threesome.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That's an interesting idea & I do enjoy the idea of cock blocking Hunter on a 3rd daughter. Also, I've noticed a lot of talk about time travel can I get more context on that?
There is no time travel mechanics and anyone saying there will be is joking. There has been time skips though as weve seen flashbacks in the main story (to see perception of the events through Sterlings fathers eyes) and flashforwards in at least one bad ending (where you will see how sexy Catherine and Brenna look pregnant - make the wrong choice of move for diving in the pool in the latest update to access that one).

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
There is no time travel mechanics and anyone saying there will be is joking. There has been time skips though as weve seen flashbacks in the main story (to see perception of the events through Sterlings fathers eyes) and flashforwards in at least one bad ending (where you will see how sexy Catherine and Brenna look pregnant - make the wrong choice of move for diving in the pool in the latest update to access that one).
Thank you, I thought the idea of time travel sounded a bit too fantastical given the context of the game though the idea is an appealing one.

Also thank you for that info about the pool while I don't care about Catherine (I find her annoying myself) I'm very interested in seeing pregnant Brenna

Reactions: Skode

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Besides lets be honest - her full on embracing of her kinky sexually driven side after supressing it for so long does seem to indicate she is a chip off the old block, certainly far more than Drew ever was (much to Hunters open disappointment till her mother came along and caught his eye).
Actually, I think that's a sign she's Drew's daughter. Just like Drew, she needed a trigger to get into full horn-mode. But again, that's speculation and I doubt we'll ever get the real story, and really, does it matter?

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Actually, I think that's a sign she's Drew's daughter. Just like Drew, she needed a trigger to get into full horn-mode. But again, that's speculation and I doubt we'll ever get the real story, and really, does it matter?
Honestly no but I'm the kind of guy who when posited with a question likes to have an answer. Unrelatedly I sometimes get an Image not found pop up is that normal? As it only started happening in the later parts.

Reactions: johndoe19

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
No, that is not. Maybe you had a bad download?
Thanks. So I have two thoughts
*1: How hot would it be if Mallory had an adult daughter who looked like she did in her flashback.
*2: I kind of wish we did not have flashbacks as looking at the models for young Mallory & Lucia's mum & gran make me think missed opportunity especially the grandmother. I think that's why despite it making no sense my curiosity was piqued when I saw talk of time travel. But I do acknowledge that it's impossible to do.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks. So I have two thoughts
*1: How hot would it be if Mallory had an adult daughter who looked like she did in her flashback.
*2: I kind of wish we did not have flashbacks as looking at the models for young Mallory & Lucia's mum & gran make me think missed opportunity especially the grandmother. I think that's why despite it making no sense my curiosity was piqued when I saw talk of time travel. But I do acknowledge that it's impossible to do.
The bodies dont have to change dramatically - the grandmother could still look very similar albeit with greyer hair and what have you. Weve only seen two MILFs in the game so far and honestly i dont think anyone sees any issue with Ophelia and Kimiko as they are lamenting not seeing them as younger models and even then when theyve got daughters you kinda STILL get the younger variant of them in that regards. Lucia looks a lot like her mom no im not expecting any issue of what she would look like now either... just an older Lucia. I mean if your talking maybe time not being as kind of Mallory and Ophelias friends then sure thats a shame we never got them at their best but its not a biggie in my personal opinion and im kinda glad we never got to see aunt Az when she was obese and unattractive according to both her and Hunter so its a case of take the good as we avoided the bad.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
The bodies dont have to change dramatically - the grandmother could still look very similar albeit with greyer hair and what have you. Weve only seen two MILFs in the game so far and honestly i dont think anyone sees any issue with Ophelia and Kimiko as they are lamenting not seeing them as younger models and even then when theyve got daughters you kinda STILL get the younger variant of them in that regards. Lucia looks a lot like her mom no im not expecting any issue of what she would look like now either... just an older Lucia. I mean if your talking maybe time not being as kind of Mallory and Ophelias friends then sure thats a shame we never got them at their best but its not a biggie in my personal opinion and im kinda glad we never got to see aunt Az when she was obese and unattractive according to both her and Hunter so its a case of take the good as we avoided the bad.
Eh fair enough. You know I think It would be funny if Az was never really obese or even fat really just + sized but everyone blew it out of proportion because sometimes people just suck.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Eh fair enough. You know I think It would be funny if Az was never really obese or even fat really just + sized but everyone blew it out of proportion because sometimes people just suck.
Well it seems she was literally saved from Hunters evil intentions because he was not remotely attracted to her for her size (leading her to having a deep rooted desire to feel affection from him as he has always had been so cold to her) so i dont think it was merely a case she was curvier than the girls around her and the fact she is still a virgin after all these years means she wasnt attracting a fair amount of attention to lose it prior to now.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Well it seems she was literally saved from Hunters evil intentions because he was not remotely attracted to her for her size (leading her to having a deep rooted desire to feel affection from him as he has always had been so cold to her) so i dont think it was merely a case she was curvier than the girls around her and the fact she is still a virgin after all these years means she wasnt attracting a fair amount of attention to lose it prior to now.
Fair point I guess. So what do you think the chances are of finally having proper consenting vaginal sex with Brenna in the next update are?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So what do you think the chances are of finally having proper consenting vaginal sex with Brenna in the next update are?
Personally, pretty high. Every time we had Hunter "score" in the bad endings, Sterling had the same experience in the next update (which is why I check the NTR ending, partly because it's probably funny in some way, and I see it as a sneak preview of what's in store next update).

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Personally, pretty high. Every time we had Hunter "score" in the bad endings, Sterling had the same experience in the next update (which is why I check the NTR ending, partly because it's probably funny in some way, and I see it as a sneak preview of what's in store next update).
Huh, I think you're right about it. Also, I feel the need to clarify an earlier point about impregnation I was not meaning it to be an immediate thing like a time-jump similar to that pool one more like a threesome with Brenna & Eva where Eva decided to stop taking birth control for whatever reason (maybe she thought the idea of her & Brenna getting pregnant by her brother was too hot to ignore) & we could see the model change slowly over time + we know there are pregnant modals for the sisters.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Huh, I think you're right about it. Also, I feel the need to clarify an earlier point about impregnation I was not meaning it to be an immediate thing like a time-jump similar to that pool one more like a threesome with Brenna & Eva where Eva decided to stop taking birth control for whatever reason (maybe she thought the idea of her & Brenna getting pregnant by her brother was too hot to ignore) & we could see the model change slowly over time + we know there are pregnant modals for the sisters.
Brenna nearly jumped out of her skin when Sterling came close to creampie turf with her at the hotel - she aint likely to be in a rush to get pregnant with him, not by anything but accident at least and being single would make it a hard sell to her family as to whom the father is as well.

As for vaginal sex though - i think its not too far away, prob not this next upcoming update as shes in a spell at the end of the last one processing what actually happened between them but shes clearly not far away and the one who will be first amongst the family to go all the way with him esp with Eva on board pushing her inhibitions to the side for her lol (the teasers for her have not eluded to more foreplay for now but hey maybe SuddenReals theory regarding Hunter scenes will be right but that hasnt turned out to be the case for the likes of the Aunt who is as far away from vaginal sex with Sterling as ever in all honesty despite Hunter enjoying it with her in a much earlier update). Catherines birthday week would be an unexpected update to bang Brenna though, theyre not after all leaving to go to the hotel this week and there will be plenty of people around at all times to give them little privacy (hence teasers)

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Brenna nearly jumped out of her skin when Sterling came close to creampie turf with her at the hotel - she aint likely to be in a rush to get pregnant with him, not by anything but accident at least and being single would make it a hard sell to her family as to whom the father is as well.

As for vaginal sex though - i think its not too far away, prob not this next upcoming update as shes in a spell at the end of the last one processing what actually happened between them but shes clearly not far away and the one who will be first amongst the family to go all the way with him esp with Eva on board pushing her inhibitions to the side for her lol (the teasers for her have not eluded to more foreplay for now but hey maybe SuddenReals theory regarding Hunter scenes will be right but that hasnt turned out to be the case for the likes of the Aunt who is as far away from vaginal sex with Sterling as ever in all honesty despite Hunter enjoying it with her in a much earlier update). Catherines birthday week would be an unexpected update to bang Brenna though, theyre not after all leaving to go to the hotel this week and there will be plenty of people around at all times to give them little privacy (hence teasers)
I meant Eva getting pregnant & her just thinking of them both getting pregnant would be hot for her. I know Brenna getting pregnant would likely be a LONG time off if ever but again they do have the pregnant modal of her so NOT impossible just highly unlikely for now. And of all the girls Eva is the most likely to get pregnant anyway.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes