zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
First things first, I want to say that I really like this game. All the characters are nicely done, and the dialogues are the soul of the game, with how funny they can be. However, there is one issue that I JUST CAN'T GET THROUGH.

That's it : my eyes bleed when I look at it. I know it's not from the game : the models look fine in the dialogue interface. So what's the problem ? Is it my computer ? Or a compatibility issue ? I'd like to know
you somehow got a leaked test version, Patreon version is NOT like that lol

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a certain date of time when the bad ending/game over scene will appear in each chapter?
Yeah, a blatantly telegraphed choice that will determine a non canonical bad ending or a continuation of the story. Sometimes multiple per chapter but ezpz to avoid if you have a brain.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've said it here as I have in similar games but I wish this was more of an actual competition even with grandpa Freddy Krueger.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So that’s why I keep making the wrong choice. I don’t have enough blood flow to work my brain! I was starting to get worried that I liked NTR.
Lol, the NTR in this game somehow manages to be hilarious, so I keep the switch turned on, but for the people who complain about it being a gross turn off asking for a walkthrough to avoid it I just shake my head and sigh. "Do you A: stop Hunter, or B: let him do his thing, I'm sure it will work out fine?"

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
What is your definition of "actual competition"?
In this case Hunter getting points for when you don't sabotage/interrupt scenes with him interacting with the girls and at certain thresholds leading to them going further and further until sex is involved which at that point you lose that girl. Could have it randomly happen the other way too with Hunter randomly doing the same to you though it seems his goal is more for the MC to take the position.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
In the beginning I thought about making the game work with a point system that rewards or penalizes the player...but it just doesn't work.

The issue is that the two main camps of people either love or hate NTR. The people who hate NTR will cheat/mod the game(or refuse to play it); bypassing the point system entirely. The people who love NTR will have to fail on purpose to see the scenes they want. Ultimately, a point system is skipped by the people who would be tested by it and makes others have to play the game incorrectly.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
In the beginning I thought about making the game work with a point system that rewards or penalizes the player...but it just doesn't work.

The issue is that the two main camps of people either love or hate NTR. The people who hate NTR will cheat/mod the game(or refuse to play it); bypassing the point system entirely. The people who love NTR will have to fail on purpose to see the scenes they want. Ultimately, a point system is skipped by the people who would be tested by it and makes others have to play the game incorrectly.
Fair.

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
To be honest, the game just works as it is.

The aesthetics of PV is excellent and the story is fun. Some games have great character design and rendering, but the environment or game dynamics is awful. Some games have great dynamics and story even, but have poor design.

The story and the relationship development is executed rather well. It has humour, thought provoking parts and obviously some hot action.

In the way of future development, I fully trust the dev.

For improvements, I suggest more choices in dialogues and some audio for the h scenes. I'm seriously rooting for MC and Ophelia. It'd nice if they went on a nice picnic and had a food convo followed by some action :p

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
To be honest, the game just works as it is.

The aesthetics of PV is excellent and the story is fun. Some games have great character design and rendering, but the environment or game dynamics is awful. Some games have great dynamics and story even, but have poor design.

The story and the relationship development is executed rather well. It has humour, thought provoking parts and obviously some hot action.

In the way of future development, I fully trust the dev.

For improvements, I suggest more choices in dialogues and some audio for the h scenes. I'm seriously rooting for MC and Ophelia. It'd nice if they went on a nice picnic and had a food convo followed by some action :p
literally take all that and paste it into a review for the game lol

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Rebecca Works Hard And Plays Hard Teasers With Status Update
In Chapter Eight, Catherine's friend Rebecca stops by to help set up but it appears that some people don't approve of their chemistry.

Status Update - 42%
While Rebecca looks nice I hope this isn't a recurring theme of introducing more and more new friends taking the focus away from the main girls.

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes