SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Not even just that MC is too passive, never attempts (or actually seems to want) to do anything.
Well, yeah... we’re talking about his family here. That’s morally wrong. So obviously there are some boundaries that need to be torn down. This is a corruption game, not just of the girls but the MC as well.

Reactions: cormac69

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Not even just that MC is too passive, never attempts (or actually seems to want) to do anything. It's a shame really because the writing is great but I deleted it, a good story is not what I want.
Ahhh. I see. You wanted Chad MC who is cool lady man.
Yea, no. For that you have Hunter. he is not chad of course. But his character more for your liking.
Honestly i already tired of this MCs.
"Welp, my Dad gone (dead, in jail). Time to fuck my family."
And broken dick. Ha ha ha. Yea, i was suprised too. No dev humiliate his MC so much. But you still were not patient enough. His failure, MC will turn into Feat.

Reactions: cormac69

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Now the MC's penis broke... I really wish there was a seal of disapproval of some sorts for the games where sex is non-existent in the forum.
That tag would be "no sexual content" and if you look closely at this game's tags, it has a smorgasbord of sexual themes ... but - remarkably - none of them say "no sexual content"

Consider playing the actual game before trolling the thread about your prematurely broken (dick) expectations, next time around.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
has it ever mentioned how much time has passed in-game? it could only have been 2 months for all we know.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
has it ever mentioned how much time has passed in-game? it could only have been 2 months for all we know.
It was mentioned. I think - month.

They've got a point about the mc though I mean how long is Sterling going to wait months?....years?
I am not sure you understand MC character. His goal is not to have sex with everyone.

The guy gave it a 4/5 and even admitted in his review that you should check out the game.
Actually the rating i was talking about already gone. Oh no. Anyway...

Well Sterling has to formulate some kind of plan even bounce ideas of Lucia or something.
The main problem is money.
Now that he have father's journal, he can expose Hunter anytime. Besides, ruining his plans kinda working in Sterling favor.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I meant dealing with Hunter.
Yea. Answer that too.
Yea, i understand story prolem with that. I mean, it's pretty obvious that Hunter will be gone only at the end of the game.
Same example with Drew. MC could just ask Aliza in the same chapter about him, but kinda.... forgot. Sadly for the flow of the story you would have... logic problem.
But for now Hunter feed all the family including MC. Untill MC winning, all happy except Hunter. Thats a game for you.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well Sterling has to formulate some kind of plan even bounce ideas of Lucia or something.
Thats the magic of the old bastard - the better Sterling staves his off the girls, the closer he personally gets to them and breaks his own taboo barriers in the midst of this (thus despite his best efforts is achieving Hunters goals in grooming a replacement for him). Even if you can chase him off, he has already achieved his MAIN goal (his other of course is to get his own hands on the girls just like was the case with Drew).

The real bread and butter at the start forcing his hands was the fact the family are heavily dependant on the old bastards deep pockets to stop them becoming homeless and ruining the family - the fact Brenna's career is starting to really pick up means shes already financially a viable option to be less reliant on the old bastard but of course by this point Hunter now has blackmail material over the pair of them. Instead its more about trying to bang all the girls in the house/break down their barriers enough that there is no blowback on you for when he tries to use this kind of evidence against you (as in shrugging shoulders and not being offended at prospect of you banging your entire family, causing a massive rift, ruining the family and thus leaving them all easy broken pray for the old bastard to have his way with).

Lines have already been crossed so he cant exactly just now formulate a plan but instead needs to create a united front against Hunter all whilst him not realising its happening till its too late and of course keeping everyone in the family happy whilst doing so as well and this has already proven complicated as there is little weve seen of the well written girls that can be evidence of this happening at all anytime soon.

Azelia - despite wanting Mc And him her, she refuses to outright because she knows Ophelia will not approve of it and not being a housemate means shes not on sight to get drugged into continued daily build up of lust.

Catherine - where do i start? Is fiercely competitive so is already continuing to probe Sterling as to if he prefers Eva to her, is determined to beat Amber into losing her virginity, loathes his childhood crush Mallory with a passion and even gets triggered in drug induced dreams seeing Brenna as MCs dream girl of choice not her.

Ophelia - straight up has shown little desire in sharing Sterling, shes barely even accepting her own feelings regarding him never mind idea of him being with other members of her family. I guess she is pro-Sterling shagging around but only evidenced with Amber and Eva and even then flip flops on the matter routinely (cock blocking Amber after being the initiator of the idea).

Brenna - another who of course has no qualms with Sterling being with the non-relatives and of course shared him with Eva but her reaction of Ophelia kissing her to tease the MC was not a positive one. Shes even threatened him to harm should he ever dream of hurting any of her family so her stance is less one of jealousy and more of over protectiveness.

Those are just the relatives - the others could also become easily pickings for Hunter if she can prey of negative reactions of his blackmail material. Amber didnt seem amused at being spied on, Mallory clearly has grudges she never forgets EVER should you get on the wrong side of her, Eva least likely to give a fuck but will rub others up the wrong way long before she smooths the idea of such close to home harem situation into others minds and Tiff is just in the door really so zero chance she will accept even the idea of it. Yeah the MC is gonna need a plan but it aint gonna come easily nor quickly and honestly kinda has to keep going on the path of breaking down the inhibitions and barriers of the girls so they can more readily accept what the MC has been doing all this time with each and every one of them in a positive manner.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Even if you can chase him off, he has already achieved his MAIN goal (his other of course is to get his own hands on the girls just like was the case with Drew).
I'm sorry to correct you, but I think getting his hands on the girls IS his main goal. I don't think Hunter is planning on grooming Sterling (even though he does, but that's just a result of his plans going wrong). I am sure that was his intention at first, not as a main goal, but (like he did with Drew) as a ways to get his hands on the girl. Hunter isn't that bad (in his own mind of course). He doesn't mind to share as long as he gets what he wants (that's why he didn't want "Derik" since he knew the guy wouldn't share). But grooming Sterling? Why would he do that? He knows that little bastard will keep all the pussy for himself (again, from the point of view of Hunter).
(cock blocking Amber after being the initiator of the idea)
In Ophelia's defence, Sterling would have killed the girl.

But for the rest, I agree with your arguments. Though I would like to add a little factor you might have overlooked in his planning against Hunter. Since his inhibitions are slowly broken down, it's likely neither Sterling nor his family are noticing it and thus overlook any non-existing consequences of Hunter's blackmail, simply because they've been so looming for such a long time (that is until somebody would point them out and get an "oh... right..." response).

Reactions: Skode

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'm sorry to correct you, but I think getting his hands on the girls IS his main goal. I don't think Hunter is planning on grooming Sterling (even though he does, but that's just a result of his plans going wrong). I am sure that was his intention at first, not as a main goal, but (like he did with Drew) as a ways to get his hands on the girl. Hunter isn't that bad (in his own mind of course). He doesn't mind to share as long as he gets what he wants (that's why he didn't want "Derik" since he knew the guy wouldn't share). But grooming Sterling? Why would he do that? He knows that little bastard will keep all the pussy for himself (again, from the point of view of Hunter).

In Ophelia's defence, Sterling would have killed the girl.

But for the rest, I agree with your arguments. Though I would like to add a little factor you might have overlooked in his planning against Hunter. Since his inhibitions are slowly broken down, it's likely neither Sterling nor his family are noticing it and thus overlook any non-existing consequences of Hunter's blackmail, simply because they've been so looming for such a long time (that is until somebody would point them out and get an "oh... right..." response).
If truly it were his goal to get his hands on them then why has he not yet? Why declare openly he plans to? Why give him so many outs such as giving Sterling the 50/50 chance to save his aunt? Or when his dick was all but wrecked and he was hospitalised he did not take advantage of his absence? He is choreographing the majority of his actions to Sterling as he wants to keep pushing him down the path he walked at his age. He is openly calling out the hypocrisies of Sterlings actions directly to him and declaring up front his aces in the hole such as the blackmail material yet has not pulled the trigger on using them all that much yet. If he simply was in it to fuck the women he could have done so unnoticed long ago but instead hes been about as transparent as you can get, Sterling would have had no idea the girls were being drugged or abused. His own father failed to notice till it was much too late (so late his sister had given birth to his child as i recall by the time they were all driven out).

Simply put he is forcing Sterling to do something he would never do under normal circumstances and its working not just tremendously but you could argue Sterling is getting more and more complacent in his actions despite potential consequences if caught - hell when Sterling is most at his winning with the girls Hunter head hunts and hires his the girl he was besotted with back at school and made her the house maid just to keep him on his toes forcing more than ever Sterling to be a master of seduction against odds of a rapey, drug using old bastard who is always there in the shadows. Dont get me wrong he wants some of the action too and its pissing him off how selfish Sterling is being but his primary goal isnt banging all the girls but leaving someone to carry on his legacy - he was disappointed in Drew and he basks in the family tradition of keeping it in the family even getting VERY defensive when an outside threat showed up (Ophelias date) and going all proactive vs his usual casual barely seen till he springs his next plot on Sterling normal approach.

As for the blackmail aspect of our debate... im not sure i understand your point. You think they would just be "Oh... Right" and nonchalant should they finally see the blackmail material? I have to completely disagree and feel maybe if that is your take (and i 100% dont think it is in all honesty, your maybe referncing the drugging or something instead) then i completely disagree. The family would all not take kindly what so ever to the revelation he has been with any of the others. As with my examples theyve got little say in the non-family girls and are in most cases accepting of that but i dont think any of the other family members would approve of finding out what hes being doing with Brenna... well except Hunter of course who was mocking him after observing how Brenna had been walking as of late after getting the full ahegao inducing poop chute pipe cleaning lol spurring him to decide it was his turn to have a taste of that forbidden fruit.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes