Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
How does the NTR work in this game? If I only have interest in fucking the redhead can I do her and let the rest of them get fucked by the antagonist or does he get to fuck them all with me getting none or having to share them? In the non NTR path do you get to choose who you fuck and who you don't or is it an all or nothing affair?
Most answers you could find on main page but...
The game is kinetic, meaning you can't choose who to sleep with. You will get them all like it or not.
NTR is optional AND Bad ends. That means that with wrong choice you will ses NTR scene with one of the heroine. With who? Well in each chapter other heroine. And after NTR scene dev in robot form return you to choice so you could pick the right one. So. Kinetic, like i said.

Edit: Or you can disable NTR from the start and there will no Bad Ends choices at all.

Last edited:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
How does the NTR work in this game? If I only have interest in fucking the redhead can I do her and let the rest of them get fucked by the antagonist or does he get to fuck them all with me getting none or having to share them? In the non NTR path do you get to choose who you fuck and who you don't or is it an all or nothing affair?
you say yes or no to NTR at start and then there a switch if ever wanna change that mid game. The majority and i mean MAJORITY of what you play has 0 NTR. Its linear connected story with events so you interact with every girl so no you cant "just fuck the red head" and ignore everybody else, also there side girls besides ones you see. Your best bet, just play it through thennnn come back and share or youll be asking like a million questions that get answered later in game

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

In Chapter Eight, Lucia's obsession with chasing the ultimate release continues to grow. Will it get the best of her? Probably.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

In Chapter Eight, Lucia's obsession with chasing the ultimate release continues to grow. Will it get the best of her? Probably.
Im calling it now but shes gonna develop an acute case of nymphomania at the rate she is going in lol but i suppose it will be the angle Hunter will try to exploit as by far shes been the one most resistant to his efforts around the home and you could argue she gets these horny tendencies from her father (oh dear). As always Lucia scenes are the ones i most look forward to with every update for good reason haha

Cyth

May 9, 2018
Im calling it now but shes gonna develop an acute case of nymphomania at the rate she is going in lol but i suppose it will be the angle Hunter will try to exploit as by far shes been the one most resistant to his efforts around the home and you could argue she gets these horny tendencies from her father (oh dear). As always Lucia scenes are the ones i most look forward to with every update for good reason haha
well, taking into account that final image sure looks likes she's getting into that path

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
well, taking into account that final image sure looks likes she's getting into that path
Yeah, the next bigger and better thrill is gonna be harder and harder for her to achieve i think without finally going all the way with the real deal or by exhibiting herself more to others which shes had to tone down after Sterlings dressing down of her actions during the visit to the cabin (foolish boy lol). Im not sure how much longer he can restrain her as she certainly got a kick out of almost being caught last time she was on the machine by Ophelia.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Yeah, the next bigger and better thrill is gonna be harder and harder for her to achieve i think without finally going all the way with the real deal or by exhibiting herself more to others which shes had to tone down after Sterlings dressing down of her actions during the visit to the cabin (foolish boy lol). Im not sure how much longer he can restrain her as she certainly got a kick out of almost being caught last time she was on the machine by Ophelia.
While I'm not going to say it won't happen, the rate at which she's exploring her sexuality... well it's certainly entertaining but also highly alarming. That said, I do think that since she knows through MC that Hunter is trying to get something going with all the women in the house, that she is more likely to reject anything from/with him than give in to him.

Though thinking about it, WWG is a most excellent storyteller and I've no doubt MC will have to come to her rescue at some point :LOL:

Reactions: zackjack177

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That said, I do think that since she knows through MC that Hunter is trying to get something going with all the women in the house, that she is more likely to reject anything from/with him than give in to him.
All Hunter needs is to be present when she’s in the zone and she’s easy pickings.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^ pretty much this. hunter just needs to slip something in. heck, this latest update shows that even shampoo isn't safe.

it's only a matter of time until it's "her turn".

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
While I'm not going to say it won't happen, the rate at which she's exploring her sexuality... well it's certainly entertaining but also highly alarming. That said, I do think that since she knows through MC that Hunter is trying to get something going with all the women in the house, that she is more likely to reject anything from/with him than give in to him.

Though thinking about it, WWG is a most excellent storyteller and I've no doubt MC will have to come to her rescue at some point :LOL:
Shes shown before when she gets turned on then she has no self control what so ever - she was the one blowing Sterling in front of complete strangers on a whim and squirting like a fire fighter taking on a bush fire with zero interest in stopping on that machine of hers (it was Sterling who hauled her off in time to pretend they were asleep the whole time) not to mention blatantly trying to engineer situations where he was walking in on her naked. She is becoming less and less a fucking sizzling hot young chick exploring her kinky side and more an addict to mind blowing orgasms. I cant wait for the chance to deflower her... honestly i think shes gonna make Eva look tame in comparison when he finally breaks that seal of hers!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i'm pretty sure she's already been deflowered by a toy lol. there's no seal down there.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
nope, hunter related teasers are always the last thing rendered / shown.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
any clue on whos gonna be in the next bad ending?
Those tend to be the last teasers you get - all of them are likely candidates though given how things have ramped up with them in the last update Catherine, Amber and maybe Lucia are the most likely ones.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes