Smeili

Jan 5, 2020
how can i start or where are the ntr scenes with sterling in replay gallery are only the non ntr scenes

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
how can i start or where are the ntr scenes with sterling in replay gallery are only the non ntr scenes
they are normally last ones in corner per chapter, choices for ntr should come up like 1st time you did the scene... and they all have hunters face in em so..

LulzCz

Aug 6, 2017
Power Vacuum [v0.7 Official Release] What? Why? Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.79 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 515 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 498 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you re upload

Reactions: victor659

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So is there an updated guide for this latest release??
Yes, it is called the latest release. You can find it in the first post, under Download, just pick whatever OS you want. I should warn you, it comes with a game, but luckily that's kinda fun.

It's not a sandbox, people, it's a visual novel. There's only one way to go and that's forward.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Something that's unfair is that Catherine is now the only one getting to breastfeed from Ophelia. What's the theory on why she's producing milk again?

Reactions: genthrow

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Theory? It was implied that Hunter drugging her food with hormones.
Ohh, I must have missed that. Thanks!

If he could start drugging the other girls with the same hormones that would be appreciated ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dartred
Nov 7, 2020
How does the NTR work in this game? If I only have interest in fucking the redhead can I do her and let the rest of them get fucked by the antagonist or does he get to fuck them all with me getting none or having to share them? In the non NTR path do you get to choose who you fuck and who you don't or is it an all or nothing affair?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes