May 27, 2017
I am dying for a Ophelia only update, whilst Brenna is amazing, it's time we move this relationship forward. Great game and love the humor, when can we expect the next update?
That lactating Handjob scene was amazing :love:, and when she swallows the load at the end :PogChamp:. I love all the ladies in this game, but Ophelia takes the cake cause she a thicc mommy. :BootyTime:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I am dying for a Ophelia only update, whilst Brenna is amazing, it's time we move this relationship forward. Great game and love the humor, when can we expect the next update?
Im curious - what do you mean moving the relationship forward? Its come on massive strides the last couple of updates - quicker than i expected based on the pacing on this particular relationship compared to the others in the first five updates we had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ones who need most development is actually the MC with Lucia who i think would be all over the idea of experimenting with him but hes the one stalling progress on that front and i dont think recent events will help him get over his own self imposed barrier regarding how he sees her in that way either (as for he she no longer needs him quite as much as toys will offer her satisfaction instead of him now... and likely leave an opening for a certain old Bastard to satisfy her craven desires and curiosities lol). Azelia too i guess but its kinda fair why she has stalled things but given how things are going regarding Ophelia (see above) i dont feel a certain bit of intimate sister to sister bonding is THAT far out of the realms of possibility lol.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Im curious - what do you mean moving the relationship forward? Its come on massive strides the last couple of updates - quicker than i expected based on the pacing on this particular relationship compared to the others in the first five updates we had.

The ones who need most development is actually the MC with Lucia who i think would be all over the idea of experimenting with him but hes the one stalling progress on that front and i dont think recent events will help him get over his own self imposed barrier regarding how he sees her in that way either (as for he she no longer needs him quite as much as toys will offer her satisfaction instead of him now... and likely leave an opening for a certain old Bastard to satisfy her craven desires and curiosities lol). Azelia too i guess but its kinda fair why she has stalled things but given how things are going regarding Ophelia (see above) i dont feel a certain bit of intimate sister to sister bonding is THAT far out of the realms of possibility lol.
Hmm. I agree and disagree with some.

Ophelia

Now Lucia. She is weird one and her events are weird. I am not sure where we moving with her. Seems like she likes her new toy more than MC now. We need breakthrough with her. Something to change.
I have my theories, but for now i'l wait.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I wonder how much content Amber is gonna get and if there will be any with her mom. She is sort of a minor character and the groundwork has clearly been laid for a scene with her and Catherine but tbh she is one of my favorites and Catherine is not, so it is sort of a shame.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I wonder how much content Amber is gonna get and if there will be any with her mom. She is sort of a minor character and the groundwork has clearly been laid for a scene with her and Catherine but tbh she is one of my favorites and Catherine is not, so it is sort of a shame.
Well i could argue she is the only character in the game being set up as a genuine girlfriend for him. The rest of course are taboo material or just straight up fuck buddies but she is the one he is genuinely seeming to be heading for a relationship with. There doesnt seem to be a single minor female character in the game who is presented as a harem option for Sterling so not even seeing Tiff as one neither (and perhaps his fathers sister/mom will also come to the fore and join the fun eventually).

Of course sharing will be a thing with her as i doubt we will get scenarios where its exclusive given its a harem game and will likely be case where threesomes will prob be inevitable for ALL the girls in the game but i dont think shes being set up as a minor character - none of the love interests seem as such. Take Mallory... seemed minor, the childhood crush who we could maybe seduce but she got her own arc, has several sex scenes and is teasing much more and even featured one with the old bastard no less. Amber has all this to come ie needs to lose virginity scene, hunter scene, scene with mom, lesbian content with Catherine, likely threesome content with several other girls and so on.

D

Deleted member 708915

I'm playing this now and I have to say the NTR stuff is especially frustrating because not only do the girls almost seem to go crazy with lust in those scenes as compared to normal, but also Jesus that is a horrifying model. Like, if I make the wrong choice somewhere and have to go through those scenes, at least make the guy slightly easier on the eyes.

Edit: fast forwarded through the intro and didn't pay attention to the NTR on off switch. My bad

Can't wait for Drew to get here and put the old bastard out of his misery. Hopefully he hasn't inherited his dad's spoilt raisin cookie complexion

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: FFTW

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm playing this now and I have to say the NTR stuff is especially frustrating because not only do the girls almost seem to go crazy with lust in those scenes as compared to normal, but also Jesus that is a horrifying model. Like, if I make the wrong choice somewhere and have to go through those scenes, at least make the guy slightly easier on the eyes.

Can't wait for Drew to get here and put the old bastard out of his misery. Hopefully he hasn't inherited his dad's spoilt raisin cookie complexion
what do you mean by make the wrong choice? if you dislike ntr, you should have the ntr switch set to off. there is no way to accidently see the ntr, if you don't like it.

it's clear you don't like the ntr, so why are you watching it, then complaining about it?

D

Deleted member 708915

what do you mean by make the wrong choice? if you dislike ntr, you should have the ntr switch set to off. there is no way to accidently see the ntr, if you don't like it.

it's clear you don't like the ntr, so why are you watching it, then complaining about it?
You're absolutely correct. I fast forwarded through the intro and did click on the turn on switch. I retract that complaint.

Still think the grandpa's an ugly SoB though

Escuirtinator

Feb 7, 2020

Edit: fast forwarded through the intro and didn't pay attention to the NTR on off switch. My bad

I hope Drew doesn't appear in the game. I mean, I don't really like NTR, but I do enjoy it a bit if only Hunter gets action. But dude, so many chapters building relationships with them and suddenly another man gets them... If that happens, I'm sure I'll like it because WWG is amazing, but, you know... Sorry for my poor english.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I hope Drew doesn't appear in the game. I mean, I don't really like NTR, but I do enjoy it a bit if only Hunter gets action. But dude, so many chapters building relationships with them and suddenly another man gets them... If that happens, I'm sure I'll like it because WWG is amazing, but, you know... Sorry for my poor english.
I, on the other hand, am rooting for Drew as the key to getting DP scenes. I'll almost always vote for more hardcore, NTR or not. This is the way.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I love a good bush, but that looks more like a forest.
:LOL: That's the point. Her hand hurts since Ophelia took away all the toys and she can't trim her forest on her own. Plus, this way, dev was able to have MC 'help' her. :sneaky: When I first saw that monstrosity I was irked too, but then I was delighted to see the scenes that followed. :devilish:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I, on the other hand, am rooting for Drew as the key to getting DP scenes. I'll almost always vote for more hardcore, NTR or not. This is the way.
you know, i never once thought about a double penetration scene. i just didn't see the 2 males working together.

now that drew is potentially coming, Hunter and Drew DP scene is a possibility.

though there is talk of Drew being a tranny now lol. so if he/she still has junk downstairs, it's still a possibility.

Reactions: dalzomo
D

Deleted member 708915

I'd prefer neither remained, but given the game is literally called Power Vacuum, I was hoping Hunter could be replaced by Drew, or literally anyone that doesn't look like they'd been dropped face first down a lit chimney

Reactions: dartred
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes