ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, I wasn't expecting such an explosion of answers so late at night. Maybe I had a bad set of scenes at the beginning of 0.6? I get NTR as a genre and can work around optional NTR but it's baked into the first aunt scene for 0.6 and the cousin also takes a hard turn into NTR-able territory;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The humor of the writing does amuse me so what I'm really asking is if 0.6 was extra NTR or a sign of things to come.

And I'm not trying to throw around NTR as some kind of dirty word. It's a really broad category, pretty much none of which works for me, but IDK a better descriptor (if there even is one; i've been around the block and can't think of one).

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Wow, I wasn't expecting such an explosion of answers so late at night. Maybe I had a bad set of scenes at the beginning of 0.6? I get NTR as a genre and can work around optional NTR but it's baked into the first aunt scene for 0.6 and the cousin also takes a hard turn into NTR-able territory;
The humor of the writing does amuse me so what I'm really asking is if 0.6 was extra NTR or a sign of things to come.

And I'm not trying to throw around NTR as some kind of dirty word. It's a really broad category, pretty much none of which works for me, but IDK a better descriptor (if there even is one; i've been around the block and can't think of one).
It's a story of two man fighting over women, so you gonna see Hunter do what he can to get them. But the NTR "route" is not cannon, so the mc will always get the girls unless you choose the bad ends.

So nobody is stealing the girls from the mc, and that's that. If you can't even bare the though of a man speaking about your LI then you shouldn't play this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: January2015

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i'm not sure what you're asking. if you have NTR off, you only see Hunter do his "setting up", but you will always stop him. V7 is no different. you are gonna see him set up, but ultimately throw the wrench in his plans.

so for you to say the NTR is going hard. means you are either watching the scenes play out or just the fact that he starts the motion to make a move on the girls is upsetting you.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
the cousin also takes a hard turn into NTR-able territory
I wouldn't call it that. She's more like a kid who never tried sugar and right after she got her first taste she's let loose in a candy store. Obviously she's going to go nuts and needs to re-learn all her boundaries without giving up her new drug. She's hooked and you will have to keep her from O.D.-ing. Actually, it's a bit like de-corrupting her. You accidentally created a monster and you're trying to re-integrate her into civilisation. I wouldn't call it NTR-able territory because, even though she's off the leash, she still knows she needs you because she's too scared to cross that line, or rather she's scared she'll cross it, which is something she doesn't want to do. She wants people to watch her, not join her, and that's where you come in, because she knows you won't let that happen.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So..question for y'all. I was enjoying this game for the most part until I hit 0.6 and the dev took a hard turn into the NTR tag; what's the point of optional NTR if it's worked into every scene to a greater or lesser extent? I'm figuring on giving up on the game at this point (NTR just isn't my thing, giving or taking) but I was wondering if there was a course correction now that 0.7 came out or if we're still headed deep into mandatory NTR.
There is no mandatory NTR (except Netori which whilst mandatory is the opposite of NTR, its you the MC making someone else the cuck and getting the girl). What is mandatory is the constant need to outwit and ruin the day of the NTR wannabe antagonists. If youve played the game correctly then the old bastard is exactly zero steps further with any of the girls than he was at the start of the game and thats despite drugging stuff like the food daily so theyre absolutely soaking with lust and desire which of course the MC has benefited from tremendously. Every single update expect the old git to make a significant cameo which you will need to again ruin the day for him, update 6 was no different in that regard - your having to think outside the box more each time to beat him but thats the least you should expect. As for update 7 there are two different events which can lead to the bad ending with him so your probably gonna hate it despite how awesome the update was.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
*Sigh*

There is a miscommunication because of a different interpretation of word NTR.
The NTR is when in the story Protagonist's loved ones are taken or seduces away from him be in willing or unwilling. In other words cuckold.

ThatCoolDude
In scene with Lucia there was no NTR. It was disturbing scene and not all like it. But do not ised term wrong.
It's more complicated with Netori when MC seduced someone's elses woman - chearing or break up.
Again. With Aunt's scene that's not what happened.
What happens in both of this scenes is... I am not sure how thats called. Exhibitionism?
In Lucia scene unwilling (from MC point of view), in Aliza scene willing.
What i mean. Do not confuse people with wrong words.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I still feel this is more a debate on corruption vs NTR. Lucia was freaking the fuck out at the very idea of anyone seeing her naked at the start but now shes blasting away on the main living tv at a good old trans preggo game never mind more recent peelings away of the veneer of repressed exhibitionism. She was trying to routinely be caught by MC and he was well aware of it and chastised her for it. The issue with her is shes very much full on into exploring her sexual kink now she has someone she completely trusts around it and knows and accepts her for it to no negative consequence (he respects her and cares for her despite it).

Shes not harming anyone sure but its still corruption, full on at that despite Sterling being restrained with her because of course its coming out and on so thick and fast because of Hunter drugging. He is breaking the barriers between them and their restraint to their desires and whilst hes getting little benefit of it, Sterling of course is. Anyone living in the house will be subject to the continued corruption but its less theyre being made to do something they dont want to, theyre just losing the ability to hold themselves back anymore. Lucia very much inevitably WILL have a scene with Hunter as its likely they all will after seeing Eva got one then Mallory (so yeah Amber, Teff etc will too at some point) but the NTR will never be mandatory and even with NTR "ON" literally zero of the girls are remotelty interested in fucking the old bastard or even thinking about the very prospect of it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
NTR on this site = netorare, the MC is cheated on by a love interest with intent/effect that can cause jealousy

In this game, that content exists and is ONLY enabled via a clearly marked switch. Even if you take the option to view those minor paths when they become available, the game will rewind you back to before they were experienced, as if they didn't happen: they don't have an effect on the main story. That is, the NTR content is just for extra entertainment value and not canon.

Any more exploration of what NTR is or isn't, etc. is going to get some hard scrutiny by staff, as the topic has been explored and explained within this game thread multiple times - always with the same result.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Yes. There is a flashback that explains why Sterling's dad was so cold to him and that involved all the bad endings you can imagine which happened to Sterling's dad and why Hunter is such a threat.
Thanks for the response before my second post was deleted. Apparently I'm persona non grata at the moment. Who knows, maybe this will be deleted too for some fantastic reason.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I still feel this is more a debate on corruption vs NTR. Lucia was freaking the fuck out at the very idea of anyone seeing her naked at the start but now shes blasting away on the main living tv at a good old trans preggo game never mind more recent peelings away of the veneer of repressed exhibitionism. She was trying to routinely be caught by MC and he was well aware of it and chastised her for it. The issue with her is shes very much full on into exploring her sexual kink now she has someone she completely trusts around it and knows and accepts her for it to no negative consequence (he respects her and cares for her despite it).

Shes not harming anyone sure but its still corruption, full on at that despite Sterling being restrained with her because of course its coming out and on so thick and fast because of Hunter drugging. He is breaking the barriers between them and their restraint to their desires and whilst hes getting little benefit of it, Sterling of course is. Anyone living in the house will be subject to the continued corruption but its less theyre being made to do something they dont want to, theyre just losing the ability to hold themselves back anymore. Lucia very much inevitably WILL have a scene with Hunter as its likely they all will after seeing Eva got one then Mallory (so yeah Amber, Teff etc will too at some point) but the NTR will never be mandatory and even with NTR "ON" literally zero of the girls are remotelty interested in fucking the old bastard or even thinking about the very prospect of it.
actually Lucia bout only one NOT being drugged right now cuz she found out bout hunter and is only one besides Sterling who knows and if you rewatch the scene she says she sees hunter putting stuff in lemonade talking bout fucking the blonde. So she doing all her stuff on own :D

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Does the NTR switch in this game work or not??
Every 2-3 days i see someone bitching about NTR and all i can think of is why the fuck are u seeing NTR if u dont like it?
You clearly have the option of turning it off at the beginning of the game, so you should have done that. And if for some reason u haven't, the game, before every NTR scene even gives you choices to avoid it. Is there something wrong with the coding of the game that it shows NTR even if you dont want to, is there a bug i am not aware of (highly doubt this, I have always been given choices before NTR scene and NTR switch does seem to work for me). So from what i can surmise if u r seeing NTR its bcoz u made very specific choices to see NTR, so y r u bitching about it. And if u did not want to see NTR, why the fuck did u make the choice to see it.

I am sorry for the rant but its annoying to see people just complaining about NTR when its so easily avoidable, I would much rather have people discussing upcoming updates or theories or what they r looking forward to.
It can also make people have false perception of the game, leading some people to avoid the game.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Does the NTR switch in this game work or not??
Every 2-3 days i see someone bitching about NTR and all i can think of is why the fuck are u seeing NTR if u dont like it?
You clearly have the option of turning it off at the beginning of the game, so you should have done that. And if for some reason u haven't, the game, before every NTR scene even gives you choices to avoid it. Is there something wrong with the coding of the game that it shows NTR even if you dont want to, is there a bug i am not aware of (highly doubt this, I have always been given choices before NTR scene and NTR switch does seem to work for me). So from what i can surmise if u r seeing NTR its bcoz u made very specific choices to see NTR, so y r u bitching about it. And if u did not want to see NTR, why the fuck did u make the choice to see it.

I am sorry for the rant but its annoying to see people just complaining about NTR when its so easily avoidable, I would much rather have people discussing upcoming updates or theories or what they r looking forward to.
It can also make people have false perception of the game, leading some people to avoid the game.
I know what you mean. If I remember right, starting at the beginning you can turn it off. And you also have the option to turn it off or on during the game. I don't get it. I don't like NTR either and have had it turned off and never have to worry. The NTR is not only avoidable when on, but it can be off, so like you I don't understand the complaints.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah the NTR complaints on this game are really a detriment because I (and I'm sure many others) almost passed this one over when I saw it. Gave the game a shot and it rocketed into my top 3 for pretty girls, great animations, and hilarious dialogue. NTR is nowhere to be found if you turn it off and if you have a couple brain cells you can avoid it even with it turned on (seriously the choices are so well telegraphed and the answer is so blatantly obvious that it is almost impossible to accidently fail).

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Okay, just finished everything released so far in this game. Have to say, this is one pretty high quality title. Damn good renders (and quality animation when it is used), fun characters, enjoyable writing, and a pretty nice length of content per release. The one thing that it does better than the vast majority of games I played though (visual novel and otherwise) is the humor. It wasn't that funny in the beginning, but the last couple chapters were so hilarious that I was laughing out loud at many many scenes in them. The only negative I can think of is that there are almost no music in it. Overall, great work and I am definitely looking forward to more :D.

PS: LOVED the fact that Monokuma was one of the bears in Aliza's room! MC even commented on his red eye XD.

Last edited:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Okay, just finished everything released so far in this game. Have to say, this is one pretty high quality title. Damn good renders (and quality animation when it is used), fun characters, enjoyable writing, and a pretty nice length of content per release. The one thing that it does better than the vast majority of games I played though (visual novel and otherwise) is the humor. It wasn't that funny in the beginning, but the last couple chapters were so hilarious that I was laughing out loud at many many scenes in them. The only negative I can think of is that there are almost no music in it. Overall, great work and I am definitely looking forward to more :D.

thanks for good rating my dude (y)

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I am dying for a Ophelia only update, whilst Brenna is amazing, it's time we move this relationship forward. Great game and love the humor, when can we expect the next update?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
some where along 2 months. he's been pretty consistent with a 2 and a half months per update.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes