zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
holy moly, i forgot that if kevin IS the hacker, he has those videos.

how would Ophelia take it and how will that effect your relationship / progress with her.
I doubt its that but if it was, I don't think mom be'd too surprized considering MC has no issues doing things with her and calls aunt sexy everytime. Not saying would freak a bit but thats pot calling kettle black...and shed be happy in small way its not fucking Kevin

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Holy hell this one surpassed my expectations. Fine game you've got here, a lot of the banter with Brenna reminded me of Archer, which is always a good thing. How long is the update cycle on average?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
he's been consistent with 2 and half - 3 month cycles. we 6 days short of a full month. so about 1 and a half - 2 months left i'd wager.

Reactions: JjJ5

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Holy hell this one surpassed my expectations. Fine game you've got here, a lot of the banter with Brenna reminded me of Archer, which is always a good thing. How long is the update cycle on average?
Also best way for updates/preview SUPPORT THE DEV ON PATREON! (y)
also cuz he be putting up if there delays in shit

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Sure it should be bad end cos u expect here to have that kind of thing without feel bad. It s game and in game I should feel bad about myself rapin anythin. Why? Maybe cos it s frickin game for christ sakes. And yeah cos it s kids game. Have nothin in it that kid cant play. No tits no buts only topless male occasionaly. Why are everybody so mad about? Like this game isnt 18+ section at all.
it doesn't sound like you've played the entire game my man.
Maybe do that and then come back and have a discussion with the people that have.

Reactions: FFTW

pspdanxtx283

Oct 10, 2017
Honestly, I would recommend removing the walkthrough in the OP.

The moment i saw this walkthrough, my first impression of the game went right out the window, I couldn't even bother to play the game. I can't speak for others, but I usually take a small peek at walkthroughs to get an idea of how "decisions" influence the game; but god damn, the moment i saw this gargantuan excel chart, I almost decided against playing this game.

The story progression is actually very linear, but that doesn't take away its charm. I've been lurking on this website for years and i can tell you for a fact that this game deserves all the praise it gets. Don't be fooled by the walkthrough! Just play the damn game!

• Love
Reactions: Krynh and Anthony2

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020

The moment i saw this walkthrough, my first impression of the game went right out the window, I couldn't even bother to play the game. I can't speak for others, but I usually take a small peek at walkthroughs to get an idea of how "decisions" influence the game; but god damn, the moment i saw this gargantuan excel chart, I almost decided against playing this game.

The story progression is actually very linear, but that doesn't take away its charm. I've been lurking on this website for years and i can tell you for a fact that this game deserves all the praise it gets. Don't be fooled by the walkthrough! Just play the damn game!
theres no damn need for a walkthrough :rolleyes: why people WHY

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

I actually try to play most without a walkthrough at first to see what happens. Sometimes walkthrough's are needed, but you're right, I don't even think I looked at the walkthrough with this, it is quite linear and with NTR avoidable (or completely turned off) it makes this so much easier without a walkthrough.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's like looking at directions to the corner store written with Egyptian hieroglyphs.
Normally walkthroughs are "do this at this time" but this one is just... wow... I felt I needed to take a notebook to keep track of everything I did in game, and that's just clicking on what's available! I myself thought of making a walkthough for this game once. Actually, I'll do it right now:

"Spend time with every family member when you have the option. Don't click the wrong option when you face Hunter."

Can anyone link this post in the OP as the updated walkthrough?

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I actually try to play most without a walkthrough at first to see what happens. Sometimes walkthrough's are needed, but you're right, I don't even think I looked at the walkthrough with this, it is quite linear and with NTR avoidable (or completely turned off) it makes this so much easier without a walkthrough.
Helper robot in room is LITERALLY a walkthrough why dont people get this, HIS NAME IS HELPER

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Helper robot in room is LITERALLY a walkthrough why dont people get this, HIS NAME IS HELPER
Dude relax, some people look at a walkthrough before downloading any game to see the options you have + how long the game currently is.

The person who commented just literally said that after playing he figured out that the walkthrough weren't only super messy but also extremely unneeded.

You can't expect to know that the game as an in game walkthrough by simply looking at the op. What? Why? Games could add to the op that there is an in game walkthrough if they so wishes to mitigate some of those issues, but people will still ask for one as people often ignore anything on the first page but the game download links.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes