Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Hm. Again, like with last preview i have more questions.

What does blackmailer want. With what he is trying to bm Ophelia. Without that i can't produce any theories. It may be Hunter, who wanted his revenge for last one.
Or it maybe Kevin, maybe even trying to help Sterling with Aliza.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I want Ophelia to get some. Dont really care from whom at this point. So expecting the NTR bad end to be Hunter/Ophelia? :sneaky:
while i'm totally with you on not minding who does it. i don't think it will be Ophelia. for 1, WWG always renders NTR events last. so we can assume none of these weeks (or last) are NTR even related.

Ophelia got her bad end last update and Brenna was this update. At this point i think Kevin has embraced being a cuck, so i dont think he'll be doing any NTR with Ophelia. unless WWG pulls a fast one. I'm gonna take a shot and say it's gonna be Catherines turn.

Heck, i'd like to see a Lucia NTR event tbh. she hasn't had one yet and i'd like to see what Hunter can come up with this time. How the NTR events can be so entertaining is starting to become as important to me as the erotic scene itself lol.

Reactions: beegemgeege

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
was replaying an old scene and i came across this. i think we can make an extremely strong case for kevin being the black mailer.

WWG is using a past scene and bringing it back as an arc. i don't think I've ever felt this confident in my assumptions. the name he chose can even be rearranged to spell out kevin, but not sure what the L is. unless it's his last name.

belz

Nov 10, 2017
can someone help me? i got stuck for Eva back to school event. I've completed the kegel training but it doesnt trigger the eva event. thank you

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
can someone help me? i got stuck for Eva back to school event. I've completed the kegel training but it doesnt trigger the eva event. thank you
I just loaded your save. I can't find anything wrong with it. When I go to Brenna's room at 11 to start Eva's event, it begins like normal and completes the chapter.

Reactions: belz

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That's why I asked the question. I felt it was a downer. The MC is pushed away by pretty much everyone by the end of the Chapter, plus the threat from Hunter. So I felt it was a bit of a downer, or steps backwards is maybe the right wording. But hey, if you didn't feel that, great. Just said that is how I felt and seeing if anyone thought the same. Guess I'm the only one lol
Its all swings and roundabouts - we NEED the other girls to get closer to each other to legit keep this story going organically as we cant have the MC banging everyone else in the house and yet somehow this not being noted by the others, suspicions should arise and questions will need to be asked. There is nothing wrong with him getting stuck into Eva and EVERYONE knows he is doing it at this point but the other 2 girls he is having sex with is less pronounced to everyone else as far as i know but hes been caught with both already... imagine this kind of being caught but with Brenna? As such i personally feel barriers need to be broken between the rest of the girls to lower the inhibitions of TABOO high jinks across the board so thus this one engineers Catherine and Ophelia crossing the borders somewhat. So yeah its more one step back to go two steps forward if that makes sense otherwise the writer is far too good to just assume it would all be sunshine and roses (take Azelia for an example, you would think all we gotta do is play hide the sausage but he rightly addressed her conscious concerns over crossing the line and the effect it would have on her sister should she find out).

As for Blackmail plot tease... could be anyone and i would be ok with it. Hunter is too obvious, he is not discreed with the MC when it comes to his heinous plans, he would want to tell Sterling all about it and rub it in his face so i DONT think its him even though there is always the chance it is. I instead think it will be that dude she was gonna go on a date with before Sterling and Hunter united to get his chased out of the equation.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Its all swings and roundabouts - we NEED the other girls to get closer to each other to legit keep this story going organically as we cant have the MC banging everyone else in the house and yet somehow this not being noted by the others, suspicions should arise and questions will need to be asked. There is nothing wrong with him getting stuck into Eva and EVERYONE knows he is doing it at this point but the other 2 girls he is having sex with is less pronounced to everyone else as far as i know but hes been caught with both already... imagine this kind of being caught but with Brenna? As such i personally feel barriers need to be broken between the rest of the girls to lower the inhibitions of TABOO high jinks across the board so thus this one engineers Catherine and Ophelia crossing the borders somewhat. So yeah its more one step back to go two steps forward if that makes sense otherwise the writer is far too good to just assume it would all be sunshine and roses (take Azelia for an example, you would think all we gotta do is play hide the sausage but he rightly addressed her conscious concerns over crossing the line and the effect it would have on her sister should she find out).

As for Blackmail plot tease... could be anyone and i would be ok with it. Hunter is too obvious, he is not discreed with the MC when it comes to his heinous plans, he would want to tell Sterling all about it and rub it in his face so i DONT think its him even though there is always the chance it is. I instead think it will be that dude she was gonna go on a date with before Sterling and Hunter united to get his chased out of the equation.
That date dude was a joke on Eric from Big brother. Cheeky way of saying you will hate hunter more than even that guy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

i'm not saying it's for sure kevin, but come on lol

https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-v0-7-official-release-what-why-games.36240/post-4951920

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

No, I get exactly what you're saying. I know there has to be some kind of moments where things have to be put out there for things to progress appropriately. Just felt like it's all happening in the same moment which, for me personally, felt like a big downer to end the chapter on. So while we await the next chapter, there is all this rejection hanging in the air. If that makes sense. However, I get it, I seem to be the only one feeling that way.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
holy moly, i forgot that if kevin IS the hacker, he has those videos.

how would Ophelia take it and how will that effect your relationship / progress with her.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes