Apr 2, 2020
The NTR is not canon and not the point of the game, and because of that it will not outshine or outpace the main content.

If you have a problem finding new content it's problem on your end due to either bad extraction/bug with old version or something like that.
I figured, so I am downloading Ch7 again and re-extracting it in the hopes that should get me back on track. Maybe there was a problem in the one I had. Thanks.

Eckz

Oct 29, 2020
Amazing game! Can't wait for more content. The writing is superb, had me laughing constantly and the sexy fun is good too!

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
What an amazingly fun game hahahaha

The writing is just hilarious, full of puns even dad jokes hahaha In top of that, the visuals are pretty impressive. So, I can't wait until next update.

Reactions: Taichou69

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Both SuddenReal and Badjourasmix are correct. Do take note however that the scenes of said game are fully rendered and will be shown in all of their glory. So if you need to avoid looking at girls with schlongs for medical or any similar reasons, you may have to ask a third party to skip them for you. See this rather tame ingame ingame shot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said, the game's a fantastic mix of scenes, ranging from weird to over-the-top, and driven by excellent humor. You really should give it a try!
oh nice i was hoping that futa/trans would show in this game. how do i turn it on?

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
You can't... just like you can't turn it off...It's just there. It's in a game one of the characters play, so you don't even have any control in it.
sooooooo... you are saying that there will never be any futa/trans content to see? only to read about when lucia is playing the game?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
sooooooo... you are saying that there will never be any futa/trans content to see? only to read about when lucia is playing the game?
If there wasn't anything to see, I would have said so. There's (sorta) futa/trans content to see. Just... well... don't get your hopes up? If you're playing this game just because of this tag, you'll be let down. It's more a silly bonus than anything else.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
If there wasn't anything to see, I would have said so. There's (sorta) futa/trans content to see. Just... well... don't get your hopes up? If you're playing this game just because of this tag, you'll be let down. It's more a silly bonus than anything else.
Well i was hoping for some that but i dont mind if its not showing.

No, you see it when she and others are playing it.
okey thats better then nothing.

Apr 11, 2020
I really liked this game so I decided to do this Walkthrough

Edit:
I know that the game has the tracking system, but sometimes you have to trigger certain actions in an order to advance in the story.
That's why I made this guide in order to make the game more comfortable and avoid unnecessary grinding.

Updated 15/08/2020 03:00 EST
Walkthrough V0.6
hey will this still work with the new version ?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i promise you that this game doesn't need a guide. there is a "quest list" that is easy to follow. you just visit the girls when they are on-screen. you can't miss anything, it's not that type of game. you can only advance to next chapter once you have completed the quest list.

the part where he says "you have to trigger certain actions in order to advance in the story" part is misleading. there is no hunting for content. you will come across everything naturally. some objective just have to be repeated a few times until it goes from red to green.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes