Skode

Mar 9, 2020
so latest one is chapter seven right?
Yeah. For clarity the final story scenes you get should at this stage be the ones featuring Hunter and Brenna with Hunter wearing a wig - thats about as clear and spoiler free as i can get regarding everyones query on where current content ends as its popped up a couple times now.

Reactions: grumpbert

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
redhead is a straight up Cristian girl who believes in marriage before sex, type of girl. if you don't mind minor spoilers for her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's been a long time since i properly played the early chapters, but she learns that's not the only way to live. with your help of course lol. she becomes much more free as the game goes on. really great development with her.

can't say for the blonde. at the very least, it's not implied she's had sex with any one.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
redhead is a straight up Cristian girl who believes in marriage before sex, type of girl. if you don't mind minor spoilers for her

it's been a long time since i properly played the early chapters, but she learns that's not the only way to live. with your help of course lol. she becomes much more free as the game goes on. really great development with her.

can't say for the blonde. at the very least, it's not implied she's had sex with any one.
Hmm.. Good to know, I figured those two looked the youngest, so made sense to assume them imo.

This is just going off the OP screen shots.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

Yeah its never been stated Lucia is a virgin but its an educated guess to say she very much is still one - most of all from her earlier aversion to being seen naked by anyone. This could of course also signify past abuse (lets hope the story doesnt go that dark route) but given shes now much more comfortable being naked (with MC at least) as the corruption of Hunter means shes taken a heed of her buried exhibitionist side i would assume this isnt where the story is going with her (she has plenty enough drama to come with other more recent revelations regarding her in the story i will let anyone discover for themselves playing the game).

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what do you guys consider "virgins"? i know it means to never had sex, but would you guys consider (and this is just hypothetically) someone who broke their hymen with a sex toy a virgin?

i ask, because Lucia is very interested in sex toys. you can see this when she's shopping for dildos. so clearly she was entertaining the idea of using what she buys. luckily she went with a sybian so no hymen breaking.

so with that said, if she got a dildo and used it before having sex with her, would you guys be upset that her first time was given to a toy?

and i can't make this clear enough. WWG never said any of what i just said. i'm simply asking.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
what do you guys consider "virgins"? i know it means to never had sex, but would you guys consider (and this is just hypothetically) someone who broke their hymen with a sex toy a virgin?

i ask, because Lucia is very interested in sex toys. you can see this when she's shopping for dildos. so clearly she was entertaining the idea of using what she buys. luckily she went with a sybian so no hymen breaking.

so with that said, if she got a dildo and used it before having sex with her, would you guys be upset that her first time was given to a toy?

and i can't make this clear enough. WWG never said any of what i just said. i'm simply asking.
As long as its to a toy and not Hunter i dont think id mind lol but personally i would not count that anyway. Your a virgin till your first full sexual encounter IMO and im sure this is how the dev thinks too given the comical interaction between MC and Brenna where they brush off Anal and Oral sex as not counting as the real deal haha

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
WAIT WHAT. FUTA/TRANS?? Come on, I really wanted to play this game... Can anyone please tell me how big is this tag in the game?
It’s in a game someone plays, there are no chicks with dicks in the actual game, just the fake game (and even then it’s T/F, not M/T, so no worries).

Reactions: Zack0690

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
WAIT WHAT. FUTA/TRANS?? Come on, I really wanted to play this game... Can anyone please tell me how big is this tag in the game?
Oh you don't have to worry about that, one of the girls plays a video game that has futas, the futa tag is very misleading here. You don't have to worry about the mc fucking any futas.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh you don't have to worry about that, one of the girls plays a video game that has futas, the futa tag is very misleading here. You don't have to worry about the mc fucking any futas.
but at the same time, can't you say he "does" =p?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Both SuddenReal and Badjourasmix are correct. Do take note however that the scenes of said game are fully rendered and will be shown in all of their glory. So if you need to avoid looking at girls with schlongs for medical or any similar reasons, you may have to ask a third party to skip them for you. See this rather tame ingame ingame shot:
That being said, the game's a fantastic mix of scenes, ranging from weird to over-the-top, and driven by excellent humor. You really should give it a try!

Reactions: Zack0690

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
honesty that's probably the game biggest downside for me, that came out of nowhere and I just skipped all of it, luckily there weren't many scenes. I don't even know if any of the dialog had any effect on the story other then the moment they tuned it off at which point I was back in.

It was graphic, but that's not a reason to skip the game. But I would much have rather just be seeing their face, like happens with the other gaming event.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes