harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
And we can't allow that. We are at war and can't both be happy with one game.

I know that's not what you said, but still. Is it so hard to accept things that you don't like and like things you like? I already wrote huge text that i don't like Brenna shaving, some don't like anal, some breastfeeding, some futanari. Yes, its normal actually. You can't like everything. But... why we talking about this? There is nothing to talk. You can't play this game? Ok, i get that. Too bad but at least you didn't write stupid review (i hope).
It's a matter of taste. Its useless to write reasons, because there is no reason for that actually. You just don't like it. End of discussion.
After I said "I'm done with this game" in my first comment on this discussion, I thought people would understand me and don't react by counter comments. But no. They want to somehow convince me to try to continue this game. If they would have stopped me there itself, there wouldn't be pages of argument as you are seeing now. Thankyou. And don't worry I didn't written a review. (yet).

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Against my better judgement I am posting on this thread again (even though last time my post got deleted by an over-dramatic mod for calling it like it is).

This game is honestly the funniest game on this site, none even come close !! I wish I could support this game, I really do, as the dev "gets humor"... sadly I knew if the game got more attention the fans of a "certain fetish" would flock to it, and support it however measly in order to demand more crappy content.

This thread has literally become the "we worship Hunter and want more scenes for him" thread... where as before people with actual taste would mock his failures and talk about the clever writing, the jokes, the puns, etc !! Now its just "oh hey boomer, how about that Hunter".

My fave NTR scene so far has been Mallory, it was just a SINGLE RENDER of Hunter mounted on her, and than zoom out to Eliza laughing and Sterling vomiting... thats how it should be... not super long drawn out like the Ophelia milking one, or the nicely animated Eva sex scene (at least Sterling x Eva animations are better).

I cant wait for this game to finish, if the dev's next game doesnt include "optional NTR" much less "mandatory"... I will def support him ! writing like his is a crime not to support.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
After I said "I'm done with this game" in my first comment on this discussion, I thought people would understand me and don't react by counter comments. But no. They want to somehow convince me to try to continue this game. If they would have stopped me there itself, there wouldn't be pages of argument as you are seeing now. Thankyou. And don't worry I didn't written a review. (yet).
I am sorry but... you are lying. First, you didn't even need to write this first comment. If i don't like game, i am just moving on to the next withour comments or text.
And certainly you don't need to answer on every answer. And yet is still going on and on. And also most argumets here is not even about you, it's about... I don't know the theme always changing.
If you want to talk. Ok. But don't shift responsibilities on others. You start it and continiue it.

Because if thats what you feels, that you can't stand with NTR. Thats it. No arguments can change that.

But you know what. I will talk about my opinion now. What i like about this game.

1. I like humour. Yea many people talking about it. Even when there is too much of it.
2. I like characters. Even when at first they look like simple sterotypes. With some time you can see depth, actual characters in them.
3. And text of course. Dev clearly is not stupid. I am not english speaker but even i have fun reading this game.
4. I like incest here. Even without patch, you can clearly see that this is a family. Real family. That the other games failed to show. Here characters talking with each other and not just with MC. You can see family love between them.
5. I like corruption here. Like that at the start family members don't want to have sex with each other, like in some games. That incest is a boundary, which is not easily crossed. But good protagonist who is trying not hurt others.
6. I like dragons and dungeons event. Like how dev tried to create something new. To test his limit, to experiment.
7.I like the story. Like logic there. Like trying to predict what happens next.

I don't like NTR. But watch becuase can't ignore available content. I don't hate it like some, so it's not sacrafice from me.
And i freaking hate when people going on and on about NTR and who fuck first like that is most important thing in this game.

Yes. I don't like some things. But things that i like are more important to me.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I am sorry but... you are lying. First, you didn't even need to write this first comment. If i don't like game, i am just moving on to the next withour comments or text.
And certainly you don't need to answer on every answer. And yet is still going on and on. And also most argumets here is not even about you, it's about... I don't know the theme always changing.
If you want to talk. Ok. But don't shift responsibilities on others. You start it and continiue it.

Because if thats what you feels, that you can't stand with NTR. Thats it. No arguments can change that.

But you know what. I will talk about my opinion now. What i like about this game.

1. I like humour. Yea many people talking about it. Even when there is too much of it.
2. I like characters. Even when at first they look like simple sterotypes. With some time you can see depth, actual characters in them.
3. And text of course. Dev clearly is not stupid. I am not english speaker but even i have fun reading this game.
4. I like incest here. Even without patch, you can clearly see that this is a family. Real family. That the other games failed to show. Here characters talking with each other and not just with MC. You can see family love between them.
5. I like corruption here. Like that at the start family members don't want to have sex with each other, like in some games. That incest is a boundary, which is not easily crossed. But good protagonist who is trying not hurt others.
6. I like dragons and dungeons event. Like how dev tried to create something new. To test his limit, to experiment.
7.I like the story. Like logic there. Like trying to predict what happens next.

I don't like NTR. But watch becuase can't ignore available content. I don't hate it like some, so it's not sacrafice from me.
And i freaking hate when people going on and on about NTR and who fuck first like that is most important thing in this game.

Yes. I don't like some things. But things that i like are more important to me.
For you man, so you can enjoy it.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
My point was that i don't like this game for one reason. I have many reasons.
And if it's not for you. That there is nothing for you here. Well.
This game is not for you, NTR or not. Nothing to discuss.
Nothing for me? Well, there is ophelia here for me to still try this game. But, you are right, my hate for NTR is stronger than my love for Ophelia. No discussion. Thankyou and good luck for you to playing this game.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Against my better judgement I am posting on this thread again (even though last time my post got deleted by an over-dramatic mod for calling it like it is).

This game is honestly the funniest game on this site, none even come close !! I wish I could support this game, I really do, as the dev "gets humor"... sadly I knew if the game got more attention the fans of a "certain fetish" would flock to it, and support it however measly in order to demand more crappy content.

This thread has literally become the "we worship Hunter and want more scenes for him" thread... where as before people with actual taste would mock his failures and talk about the clever writing, the jokes, the puns, etc !! Now its just "oh hey boomer, how about that Hunter".

My fave NTR scene so far has been Mallory, it was just a SINGLE RENDER of Hunter mounted on her, and than zoom out to Eliza laughing and Sterling vomiting... thats how it should be... not super long drawn out like the Ophelia milking one, or the nicely animated Eva sex scene (at least Sterling x Eva animations are better).

I cant wait for this game to finish, if the dev's next game doesnt include "optional NTR" much less "mandatory"... I will def support him ! writing like his is a crime not to support.
*Sigh* And now you. Same argument. You can just turn NTR off and you won't see even a single render. And yet you clearly saw them. Whant can i even say about that.

And about this "fans of cirtain fetish". For Chirst sake you do understand that these fans get one, maybe two scenes of NTR in one chapter? And each chapter take 3 months at least. So you claiming they are supporting dev for that?
I... I don't know. I am tired.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Nothing for me? Well, there is ophelia here for me to still try this game. But, you are right, my hate for NTR is stronger than my love for Ophelia. No discussion. Thankyou and good luck for you to playing this game.
you'll be back next update complaining yet again. stop entering threads tagged with ntr if you can't even stand optional ntr... your always spewing the same shit in discords and threads tagged with ntr. makes me think you secretly get off on seeing ntr but can't admit it to yourself.:LOL:

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
you'll be back next update complaining yet again. stop entering threads tagged with ntr if you can't even stand optional ntr... your always spewing the same shit in discords and threads tagged with ntr. makes me think you secretly get off on seeing ntr but can't admit it to yourself.:LOL:
I think you should just ignore them, they always want to get the last word in no matter how little sense it makes. If I don't like a certain fetish, I don't make my life mission to look for it and complain about it.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I stand optional NTR when they make NTR & Non-NTR as fair, but sadly, lot of devs fail to do this in optional NTR games. And yes, i will always speak about them when this unfair occurs. So yeah, you would have seen me in other game threads too. I'm not surprised at all.

Did you ever seen me shitting about games which are totally NTR & everything is unavoidable? No. I won't try those type of games. But in optional games, I always compare.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
I most certainly have. I first downloaded on my phone and installed it successfully but later tried installing it on my Samsung Tablet and actually downloaded it twice and attempted installing it 3 or 4 different times with 11Gigs of free internal storage and 45Gigs of external and as installation is finishing It States app not installed. I'm a nerd but I have no clue what the deal is with that and nobody offered me any theories when I enquired. I am guessing maybe persistent files are botching the install but I don't have a clue. Just wanted you to know that you aren't alone. Lol its a great game though ~
I even haven't played the game yet am new here so was hoping someone will help with issue bt seems it's a no

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I stand optional NTR when they make NTR & Non-NTR as fair, but sadly, lot of devs fail to do this in optional NTR games. And yes, i will always speak about them when this unfair occurs. So yeah, you would have seen me in other game threads too. I'm not surprised at all.

Did you ever seen me shitting about games which are totally NTR & everything is unavoidable? No. I won't try those type of games. But in optional games, I always compare.
Why even bother? If a dev is of the mindset to even write NTR scenarios which you are so vehemently against then why you thus think "this could be the game for me! Lemme download it and see if the NTR truly is optional". Vast majority of people just ask if its optional or not here on threads like this and if the answer is "no" then most just opt out (after all theyre asking players who have played the game - no need to test it for themselves).

Reactions: Parthornax

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
This game publicizes itself as a "ntr only for bad endings", but it's exactly doing what the other optional ntr games is doing. Providing the kink scenes that are intrestesting to ntr fans. You wont believe this game also have ntr fans support for those so called "bad ending scenes". So, whenever a vanilla fan tries to explain this game is different to other "optional ntr" games, i laugh on them.
Wait... NTR fans support those bad endings? What? That's preposterous! Why would they do that? Oh, wait...
So, let me be the "vanilla fan" (checks downloaded games, yeah, this will be hard...) and explain why it's different. In other games with "optional ntr", you just ignore the fact that some guy is banging your girl. It still happens, you just don't see it. In this game, if you don't pick that route, it doesn't happen.

You know what? I think I'm done talking to you. You clearly made your mind up and can't be persuaded to change your point of view. I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you find the game for you.

Reactions: rerderrum

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Just outta curiosity, any read Mallory's lines and hear an accent... or is that just me?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes