Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
Uh, I think I'm stuck on Chapter 6. Every path is greened out and sleeping via the hourglass does not work either. Is Chapter 7 out or was it only til 6?

Barla

Oct 19, 2018
On the first capter, i had to skip several dialogues because of its redundancy. In some moment, you really get sick of so much jokes. The second and third chapter got better.
I really liked how you approach the incest theme and how taboo the characters considered and changed because of this, and how the antecipation was built.
I loved the game so far and expect great things from this.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Yeah I read it with like a kind of German accent I guess I don't know why but now I'm stuck hearing her like that what kids accent do you hear her in
Not quite sure, an English accent but not really full on English. Not that I mind it and she's HAF, but when I read her lines I hear a kind of pompous, entitled kind of voice.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
On the first capter, i had to skip several dialogues because of its redundancy. In some moment, you really get sick of so much jokes. The second and third chapter got better.
I really liked how you approach the incest theme and how taboo the characters considered and changed because of this, and how the antecipation was built.
I loved the game so far and expect great things from this.
i'm glad you didn't drop it on the first chapter like a few reviewers did. it's almost always gonna be the the weakest part of any new developers game. you can really feel how vastly he improves with every chapter.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Lovable Losers

sounds like you are upset about what you got, when you were warned before hand. you can't have buyers remorse, when you are told what you are getting.

"There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings."

so you say you want full fledged canon NTR paths and endings. the OP says that's not what this game is about. you download it anyways. so you leave a 1* review despite knowing you would hate what it has. you say in your review it has good points, but your score doesn't reflect that. you instead review bomb it for not being a true NTR game, when you know you weren't gonna get it.

so you really didn't review the game.

you're basically downloading the game, with the INTENTION of hating it and planning to leave a 1* review. i can't make you do anything, but the least you can do is either edit it and leave a proper review score of what you think of the GAME and not what he is doing with the NTR.

or

delete it entirely and use the thread to vent, not the review page. what you posted fits more here then on the review page.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Lovable Losers

sounds like you are upset about what you got, when you were warned before hand. you can't have buyers remorse, when you are told what you are getting.

"There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings."

so you say you want full fledged canon NTR paths and endings. the OP says that's not what this game is about. you download it anyways. so you leave a 1* review despite knowing you would hate what it has. you say in your review it has good points, but your score doesn't reflect that. you instead review bomb it for not being a true NTR game, when you know you weren't gonna get it.

so you really didn't review the game.

you're basically downloading the game, with the INTENTION of hating it and planning to leave a 1* review. i can't make you do anything, but the least you can do is either edit it and leave a proper review score of what you think of the GAME and not what he is doing with the NTR.

or

delete it entirely and use the thread to vent, not the review page. what you posted fits more here then on the review page.
One of the best and most reasonable posts I've seen on F95. It boggles my mind that people won't spend the two minutes to read about games in a little more detail before posting crap, but it's common here and is supremely tedious.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I played this game too, and yes I wanted to see some ntr and was hoping for a fight over the girls with hunter, but than after first "time-jump"(yes, sorry) I read about the infos, and I'm fine with this.
All these games "MUST have ntr", or "NEVER should have ntr" is sooo boring. Take what you get and enjoy it. I like the look of the girls (I personally think there are maybe a little bit too much girs present - but's just my thinking) and the slow approach to moral corrupting.
What me interests: What is the target for the end? Getting all girls pregnant? I'm curios what will happen in the future.

PS: This ntr is sometimes strange (like flirting in capter 1 - avoid it - and in chapter 4 catherine will blow him?) but it's just for showing some bad-ends, so it's okay for me.

Reactions: dartred

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Full save for 0.7 with gallery

Instructions:
1)- Start game and save on the 2nd slot then close the game (skip if you already did it)
2)- Find your save location example: C:\Users\(your name here)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PowerVacuum-1561592800
remember the appdata folder is a hidden folder so make sure you enable "hidden items" on windows.
3)-Extract zip contents to save folder and run the game and load save file 1.

Let me know if it works never tried this with renpy before.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I played this game too, and yes I wanted to see some ntr and was hoping for a fight over the girls with hunter, but than after first "time-jump"(yes, sorry) I read about the infos, and I'm fine with this.
All these games "MUST have ntr", or "NEVER should have ntr" is sooo boring. Take what you get and enjoy it. I like the look of the girls (I personally think there are maybe a little bit too much girs present - but's just my thinking) and the slow approach to moral corrupting.
What me interests: What is the target for the end? Getting all girls pregnant? I'm curios what will happen in the future.

PS: This ntr is sometimes strange (like flirting in capter 1 - avoid it - and in chapter 4 catherine will blow him?) but it's just for showing some bad-ends, so it's okay for me.
The end goal is basically getting rid of the old bastard. The reason Hunter is getting away with hanging around to drug the girls and remove their inhibitions (and MCs too) is because they are behove to his wealth as they are quite frankly destitute. So the premise is Hunter needs to be routinely outsmarted by Sterling who is always around to keep an eye on him but at same time hes being indirectly groomed into being Hunters protégé. Pregnancy hasnt been explicitly mentioned anywhere as the end game goal and in fact its mostly came up from Hunter not Sterling as an end goal. Be cool if it was but nah its mostly just the above premise to build a game around a hot family harem game whilst still keeping the MC most part admirably likable despite the taboo nature of it all. He does care for all these girls, it aint just about getting his hole even this far into the corruption.

Reactions: juz4phun

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The end goal is basically getting rid of the old bastard. The reason Hunter is getting away with hanging around to drug the girls and remove their inhibitions (and MCs too) is because they are behove to his wealth as they are quite frankly destitute. So the premise is Hunter needs to be routinely outsmarted by Sterling who is always around to keep an eye on him but at same time hes being indirectly groomed into being Hunters protégé. Pregnancy hasnt been explicitly mentioned anywhere as the end game goal and in fact its mostly came up from Hunter not Sterling as an end goal. Be cool if it was but nah its mostly just the above premise to build a game around a hot family harem game whilst still keeping the MC most part admirably likable despite the taboo nature of it all. He does care for all these girls, it aint just about getting his hole even this far into the corruption.
bad end spoiler. please nobody click if you don't like this stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes