Jack10t

Mar 4, 2019
I really liked this game so I decided to do this Walkthrough

Edit:
I know that the game has the tracking system, but sometimes you have to trigger certain actions in an order to advance in the story.
That's why I made this guide in order to make the game more comfortable and avoid unnecessary grinding.

Updated 15/08/2020 03:00 EST
Walkthrough V0.6
Love the walkthrough, update please?

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
Power Vacuum [v0.7 Official Release] What? Why? Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.79 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 515 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 498 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
hello,

Could you please upload compressed version to any other server? MEGA is not currently working for me or I think its down.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
is there an incest patch for android?
Depends (it always does, doesn't it?! ;) ). The apk itself can not be patched but the game may expose a file structure on the memory card allowing one to put the patches there. See this excellent post by the knowledgeable Penfold Mole for more details.

That being said, the compressed Android port done by 0011 is advertised as being patched, so you could also just try that, especially as it's one of those ports offering a second save location thus allowing one to keep ones saves on uninstalling the apk.

Reactions: Goyongpogi

Dcpaint

Mar 9, 2020
Just finished V7 and I have to say this is one of the best 'games' I've ever tried. More than enough story, the graphics are fantastic, the help screen saves endless grinding... Truly enjoyable, sexy and fun.

Reactions: facogi and Hordragg
Apr 2, 2020
Its impossible to not get a scene (minus if you used "THE SWITCH") so you people DON'T NEED A GUIDE
So, just to clarify, if we have the SWITCH for NTR content turned Off, that means there will be no additional content? I am asking because I finished through the end of Chapter 6 and then clicked through every single person's activities for an additional week after that and no scenes have been triggered. Just want to confirm that I am not losing my mind or doing something wrong. Thanks.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So, just to clarify, if we have the SWITCH for NTR content turned Off, that means there will be no additional content? I am asking because I finished through the end of Chapter 6 and then clicked through every single person's activities for an additional week after that and no scenes have been triggered. Just want to confirm that I am not losing my mind or doing something wrong. Thanks.
no there should be a ton of new non-ntr content for chapter 7.

Reactions: ItsKindaComplicated

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The NTR is not canon and not the point of the game, and because of that it will not outshine or outpace the main content.

If you have a problem finding new content it's problem on your end due to either bad extraction/bug with old version or something like that.

Reactions: ItsKindaComplicated
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes